Not So Almost Paradise

Swag Over Flowers, Money Over Everything! (Boys Over Flowers Parody)

We interrupt this weeks episode of The Unscrupulous Misadventures of AJay and MOP (aka Seungmi) [LINK!] for a drama special, one time only showing of:

Swag Over Flowers, Money Over Everything,

Starring: The lovable cast of TUMOAAM

*Cue BOFs theme song, with added swag beat*

Ajay: *riding bike down pretty neighborhood, singing happy tunes really loudly and offbeat. Whips into dainty coffee shop where she is meeting MOP*

MOP: *grabbing Ajay as soon as she entesr* You're late! You almost missed it. *sits down at table near small stage*

Dae: *walks onto stage* Everyone, ANNYEONGHASAEYO!! HAHAHAHA~! My name is Daesung. Kang Daesung. ARE YOU READY TO HAVE A GOOD TIME~?

*MOP squeals along with the other fifty million girls*

Dae: *starts singing trot version of Big Bang's Last Farewell, killing all the fangirls.*

Ajay: *laughs, gets up to order drinks*

MOP: *busy trying catch hearts that Daesung is throwing*

Skipping a few minutes into the future, where Ajay has ordered drinks and she's making her way back to table with drinks in hand when...

*POW! SCREECH! SPLASH! SPLOSH! SPLOOSH! SPLACK!* in other words *she bumps into someone, spilling the drinks and cause them to fall the floor.*

*cue super hip hop beat of intimidation*

Ajay: *sitting up* AIGOO~! My drinks!

Person bumped/GD: What do you think you are doing? Get off.

Ajay: *o_o, O.O* *slowmotion camera pan to guy/GD's face, which is pretty darn irritated*

*people run over*

Ppl: Are you okay? *camera pan onto ppl, who turn out to be TOP, Tae, and Ri looking all fancy.*

Ajay: *gulp* *thinking* This doesn't look good. *glances at guys* On second thought, it does.

*swaggy BOF theme song out*