It Was THEM!

I Know What You Did Last Comeback!

"The next day, everything seemed relatively normal. The sun was high. The clouds looked like soft pillows, but GD was fuming..."

AJay: *randomly walking into the room.* O.O Um... What's gonna on in here?

MOP: *O.O* Random horror special like the Simpsons.

*enter random Jay Park*

Jay Park: DID SOMEBODY SAY THE SIMPSONS!!? THAT MAH SHOW!!

AJay, MOP and the crew: *O.e* *Jay hushes and sits for the story*

AJay: OOOOOKAAAAAAY... Lemme see. *snaps up book from MOP* PFFFFF..... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! This is ridiculous! *serious face* I love it. Continue.

MOP: Thank you, but first... Who didn't deodorize they feet!?

Cameraman: *slowly raises hand*

AJay: GET OUT! Them boys stank!! *points to PD on floor* You! Hold the camera until he comes back.

MOP: ehem! As I was saying... "GD was fuming, but still a bit confused. He just could not figure out what happened to his song, but he was going to find out."


GD: *pacing around the halls of YG...runs into the man himself* O.O CEO!

YG: Jiyong-ah! There you are. I've been wanting to tell you about the new song! I love it! It'll be a big hit for sure.


GD: Wha?...What song?

YG: You know, the one for Big Bang's next comeback! It's pure gold! The keyboard, heavy guitar riff, extra kick drum and bass really made the song unique.

GD: ...*goes over the song in his head* O.O *thinking* My song had none of that!...Unless...

~FLASHBACK!!!

Tae: You should head out, dude. Get some rest.

GD: *perks up a bit* Yeah…I’ll do that. *Goes outside to clear his head*

~FLASHBACK OVER!

GD: O.O...Oh right...THAT...song...*looks back at YG* *through his teeth* It's SUCH...a great song... I spent nearly all night on it.

YG: Well your hard work is appreciated. Can't wait to hear it with the vocals. Well, I have a meeting to go to. Keep up the good work. *walks off*

"Jiyong was left standing there in shock; the rage within him was constantly building..."

GD: *face turns into a twisted smirk.* Well, then.  I'll just have to "thank" them for it...*silent evil laughter*