Chap 05

It's Just Love [ On Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

The first time Taekwoon  met Hakyeon was on a late rainy evening . When the school was almost close, Taekwoon was walking along the hall getting ready to get home until he heard the sound of music came from a room at the end of the hall. Taekwoon wasn’t the kind  of curious about things weren’t his. But something made him step to the room without knowing why. He stood in front of the door, looked through the glass of it and saw a boy dancing in the dark. The way that boy danced matching to the music so well, so beautifully that it made Taekwoon touched. For so many years, Taekwoon had forgotten how his heart can beat so loudly until then. He was so out of thought that he dropped his backpack on the ground which made a loud noise. The boy got startled. He realized which way the noise came from so he stopped dancing and run away to the opposite exist of the door Taekwoon standing at. Taekwoon stood there blankly until he realized that he didn’t get the chance to see the boy’s face. All he knew was that boy had a gray hair.


The second time they met was in the library of the school, when it was 2 weeks from that evening, since then Taekwoon couldn’t get his mind out of the boy that day. He had been looking everywhere to find him but there’s no good news. Turned out there wasn’t just some boy with gray hair. There were a lot. A lot. What a joke! He sadly went to the library hoping to see something that might cheer him up. Reading books had always been a good healer for him when he’s desperate. For an unknown boy… How funny was that! 

He walked through may shelves of books and to find his favorite sport. It’s in the deepest of the library, where the oldest books were placed. There weren’t many people  come to this area so Taekwoon like this. But when he arrived, he saw someone took that place. That’s a boy with green hair and he’s reading a book named “Paradise”, he’s wearing a blue sleeve with ripped jeans and Taekwoon remembered those little details because as soon as he saw him. He knew that he’s the one that Taekwoon looking for days. The healer of his heart.

"Hi" was the first word between them. Well, it’s nothing special but to Taekwoon then it was the key to open a new door of his life. A beautiful door. 

- I like this book too. It’s a great one.

.

.

- Yeah it’s really touching. Especially when the boy kisses the girl to goodbye.

.

.

- well, i…i was wondering would you like to go somewhere to have a coffee so we can talk more about this book? If you feel okay ofcouse

.

.. 

- Really? Great. Ah~ by the way my name is Taekwoon .Jeong Taekwoon. 

Please log in to read the full chapter