Chap 04

It's Just Love [ On Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

- What should we do today huh hyung? - Hongbin shakes Hakyeon's arm a little as they're sitting in the living room. All the maids has gone to clean the other rooms. There're just the two of them here right now.

- uhm... I don't know. But i'm kinda lazy today. Can we just stay indoors a little longer? - Hakyeon yawns as he rest his head on the edge of the couch next to Hongbin.

Hongbin smiles - Then how about a movie?

- That's a great idea - Hakyeon's eyes are sparkling and Hongbin can't help himself to smile when he sees it. He has always loved Hakyeon's smile.

- I'll find one. Wait here! - he answers then steps into his room with the sound of a music program displaying can be heard in the living room.

- Hyung, i found a perfect one. What do think about...? - Hongbin walks to the couch to find a sleeping Hakyeon on it. He smiles softly then he quietly sits next to Hakyeon. He let Hakyeon rest his head on his lap and he turn down the television so Hakyeon can rest in peace. He gently Hakyeon's hair as he starts thinking

How long has it past? Three or four years? With he being like this? Staying next to Hakyeon as a best-brother-friend that Hakyeon can ever have in his entire life. How long has he kept his love for Hakyeon without telling him? How long has he had to witness the love of Taekwoon for Hakyeon with him as their best man? How long? How long? These questions keep repeating in Hongbin's head as they've haunted him for nights. They make him awakened and make him thinking.

It all started in the day he found a boy sleeping under his tree in the park when he was 13. Thay boy had a tainted skin with slight read hair. Hongbin thought this boy was strange. How could he sleep while sitting like this? And how can he be here? All of sudden why is it had to be his favorite tree? He poked the sleeping boy's cheek with anger. But the smile appeared on the boy's face when he saw Hongbin took Hongbin's heart away. Just like that. Just for one smile.

He wouldn't ever forget that day and he wouldn't forget the day Hakyeon introduced the love of his life to him either

 - Hongbin ah this is Taekwoon-nie. Taekwoon-nie ah this is Hongbin, my precious brother and friend - Hakyeon said with a bright smile

Hongbin looked at the man standing in font of him. Tall,white skin, pale face - ...Hi - That's all he could handle to say

-

Please log in to read the full chapter