Chap 03

It's Just Love [ On Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

- Aw~ such a beautiful day~ - Hakyeon said when he raised his two hands above his head. He really loved seeing the sky in the morning, it's very refreshing he thought. He was in deep thoughts suddenly he felt a warm hand wrapped around his waist, a warm and familiar figure came next behind him. Oh it's just Taekwoon-nie - his most favorite person in the world

 - Good morning Hakyeon ah! - Taekwoon whispered in his neck.

- Good morning Taekwoon-nie~ You're up early~ - Hakyeon smiled in the answer

- How can i sleep well without you by my side? Taekwoon answered without hesitation and it made Hakyeon's heart full of happiness and drew a smile from his lips.

Hakyeon flushed. Very hard. But he didn't want to show that to his Taekwoon-nie so he tried to distracted him ans himself by talking about things like how beautiful the sky was and how cold the weather was lastnight and even about an emotional screen in a movie he saw few days ago... For some how Hakyeon always felt happiest in these moments like this. With himself in Taekwoon's embrace as they're standing under the warmth of the sun welcoming a new day. An another happy day.

Taekwoon loved seeing Hakyeon like this. Wearing his t-shirt and talking nonsense things to hide his flushing ( yes, Taekwoon already knew. I mean who wouldn't? Hakyeon is easily to read like an open book, or atless to Taekwoon is like that) while was wrapped by his embrace. Taekwoon always thought that Hakyeon look best like this. Because he's actually truly beautiful like this and he's truly his like this.

- Taekwoon-nie ah you're not listening to me, aren't you? - Hakyeon whining dragged Taekwoon out of his thought. He smiled to answer not because he felt sorry but the way Hakyeon's lips pouting.

Please log in to read the full chapter