Chap 01

It's Just Love [ On Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim Wonsik is a smart guy. That is why it isn’t hard for him to get a job as a secretary next to Jeong TaekWoon – the CEO of the Jeong Company – the one that Wonsik has adored for a long time.

 

To Wonsik, Taekwoon is a perfect model for him to follow in the future. He is smart, talented and good-looking. He is the dream of every woman .The only minus that TaekWoon has probally is his character. He’s too quiet. He doesn’t smile either (Like really, never) It’s not that Wonsik mind though, but his curiousity still wonders how Taekwoon will look like when he smiles – because eventhough having worked for him more than one year, Wonsik hasn’t get any chance to see it - He heard that no one in this company ever does.

 

He has thought that maybe Taekwoon just doesn’t know how to smile, he is just a working-machine. But until the day Taekwoon takes him to his house for work, Wonsik knows that he was deadly wrong.

 

On one day in the summer, when WonSik is waiting for TaekWoon to check for the papers, suddenlly he hears Taekwoon speak:

 

- How long have you worked for me, Wonsik?

 

Wonsik is surprised, because Taekwoon rarely speaks, and he only speaks when he really needs to. And now he’s asking aboutWonsik? Wow, that’s new!

 

- "One year and three months sir."

 

- That is quite a long time right?

 

- Yeah..i guess so sir

 

- Don’t need to be afraid! I’m just asking.

 

- Y..yeah sir

 

- Anyways, do you want to work at my house?

 

- Yeah?!? Sir?!? B..but why?

 

Working for Taekwoon at his house proves that you are very talented and more important, that means that you have his trust. Only the best of the best can work and live there

 

- So you don’t want to?

 

- N…No no no ofcouse I want to. It’s like everybody’s dream…But I’ve only worked for you for more than a year.

 

- So what? It doesn’t matter. I choose people for the posibility. Not for the time. And you’ve worked your best to every single project

Please log in to read the full chapter