With You - B.A.P

A Story to the Lyrics

Based on the song, With You by B.A.P, this story will be a 'Ber' plot. (You need to read through the story to find out who Amber will be paired with!) Requested by sorabozu. (Italics will be flashbacks).


Amber's POV:

She means everything to me.

"Are you ready?" a voice called from behind the large white door.

"Almost." I responded.

To spend the rest of my days with her would be a dream come true, pure perfection.

"I'm Amber. It's a pleasure to meet you, I hope you will all take care of me." I introduced myself in front of my current SM Entertainment collegues.

I smiled at myself in the mirror at my finished product, adujusting my tie and blazer. I patted down a small bit of dust on the shoulder before clicking though the spaces in between my teeth. The white door soon opened and revealed a well dressed young man standing in the doorway, a black suit with a yellow shaded tie.

He stood with his arms crossed and hip pointed to the side, a diva posture. Typical of my best friend.

"Yah! You're not even ready yet? I've been calling you from the otherside of this damn door to hurry up!" he scrunched his eyebrows, approching with most fierce runway walk ever.

"Calm down, Key." I snickered at him and playfully pushed his shoulder.

"Calm down? Amber, everyone is waiting!" he coiffed my hair to the side and put 'his' finishing touches.

I turned my head to look at 'his' finished product, and smirked with approval. Perfect.

There was a banquet put together for the SMTown's participants and artists, for us to enjoy. A congratulatory party of some sort. It was always a blast in attending them, it allowed us to interact with the other groups and people. Sometimes we're way too busy to have the chance to see or even meet the other members of the corporation.

"Amber!" I heard Key call out from accross the ball room, waving frantically.

I nodded to show him that his presence was known by me, but I continued to walk beside my bandmates. Baby Ssul. Puppy Luna. Soojungie. And Vic-Umma. Although, it didn't take too long for them to leave me by myself and running off to talk to various Oppas and Unnies.

I took a seat beside Key and the other members of SHINee, grabbing a glass of cool water. They were the only group I really knew at the time, and the only group I was able to feel comfortable around. The senior groups were very high class and seemed almost unapproachable, so I stayed within my boundaries.

I shifted my gaze to my other members of f(x), trailing from social circle to social circle. Victoria was speaking with a tall male figure that was making a few silly faces with her, in attempt of making her laugh. Luna was gesturing singing movements to a group of young boys as three of the thirteen responded to the latter.

My eyes followed down the right side of the hall and noticed Krystal and Sulli standing with a large group of girls. There were only two girl groups in SM, f(x) and Girls Generation. They laughed and giggled amongst themselves with the girls as they were probably gossiping.

Although, my eyes stayed glued onto one stunning figure in particular. She stood beside my two members and continuously smiled and laughed at the comments Krystal would leave.

"Hey, Key?" I patted the diva's shoulder.

"Finally! The zombie speaks!"

I shot him a fixing glare, sticking my tongue out at the blonde boy.

"Who's that girl over there? Standing next to Krystal and Sulli? I mean she must be in SNSD, right?"

"Oh...her..? Am...that's.."

...., huh? I turned my head after the response from the latter and set my eyes back on the mysterious girl. With every moment I took, just watching her, I felt something strange. Something unfamiliar and foreign.

My heart felt light. Almost floating. What's happening to me?

"Ready." the corners of my lips tugged upwards, flashing a dorky smile at the blonde diva.

Key gave a little scoff and pinched my cheeks, "Aw, I can't believe this is really happening. My Dorky Llama is all grown up."

"Are you both done?" a low tone voice called from behind us both.

Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin, and Onew stood impatient at the door this time. Key and I both smiled sheepishly as we trudged our feet toward the group.

"Are you sure you don't want me as you best man, Am?" Jonghyun hummed, prying Key's grip from my shoulder.

"Yah! Go away Dino Face! She chose me and me only!" Key gave an alarming screech as slapped Jonghyun.

We all bursted out into a fit of laughter, almost stumbling to the ground. As it began to subside, we straightened ourselves and attire out correctly to present ourselves in our best appearance. I pressed the door's handle down, opening the church's common altar area. A few yelps and embarrassed scremaing could be heard from the audience sitting in the church's benches.

Of course, I was only half of the main attraction. But to me, she tops this day off more than me.

"Hyung! You look so handsome!" I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist followed by two other pairs of slender hands grabbing my shoulders. From the movement, I could tell that the three individuals were excitedly jumping up and down.

"Ssul, Luna, Vic-Unnie, please stop that. You're making everyone stare." I cocked my head to the side to capture the full view of the beautiful ladies.

"But it's not everyday that our handsome Amber gets married, you know?" Victoria whined and slapped my arm.

It's been rougly eight years since our contract within the Entertainment business had be expired, each of us had taken the chance settle ourselves down. Victoria had finally reached her dream in owning her own bakery, as well as getting married to Nichkhun and having a few kids. Luna continued on with her singing career, releasing three platinum hit records. Although, besides her career she even took the oppotunity in creating a family of four with her beloved Onew. Sulli decided to cut down on her acting career after her sixth movie blowing film, and became a teacher. Our maknae, Krystal, had renewed her contract with SM in acting and modeling, but still continues to keep in touch.

"I'm in love with her, Vic. More than you can imagine. She's afraid that if we continue on, it'll only get harder and harder for us. We're both girls. How could it work?" I sank my head into the lap of Victoria, hiding the waterdroplets from eyes.

She ran her fingers through my hair and sighed, "My little kids are all growing up, so fast."

"Amber, love is all about risks. If she loves you just as much as you tell me she does, and you love her just the same. Then why quit? You should risk it all or nothing. We aren't here forever, you know? And I'm not saying all this because I'm old and have tons of experience! But you feel ast strongly as you do, then go for it." her voice was softly, but held so much sincerity.

Victoria was right, I should go after her and fight for our relationship. She means the world to me. Her words. Her touch. Her name. Her everything. I love it.

"You're right." I cracked a smile through my swollen face.

I love her.

I stood beside Key, twiddling my sweaty palms, "Hey," my groomsmen whispered.

I directed my eyes towards their direction, lifting an eyebrow to gesture them 'what'?

"Don't worry, you look beautiful and handsome. This is your day." the waivered a slight smile from each of their mouths. Though, from the small comment, I felt my fear nerves calm.

This was our day. The day she becomes mine. No more limitations. No more fear. Nothing more than love itself.

I saw from the corner of my eye, Krystal waving to signal the beginning of the ceremony. The audience as well as my groomsmen began to quiet themselves down for the arrival of the bride. My bride.

This was it.

"Will you marry me?"

"W-What?" I heard her stumble on her words from my sudden question.

It wasn't the best proposal nor the biggest, but it felt right. Everything at that moment felt right.

I stayed laying on the hood of my car, while my girlfriend had jolted straight up from my random act of popping the question. My eyes stayed glued on the sky as the churned the colors of red, yellow, and orange together. She sat speechless and waited from my reassurance, furrowing her eyebrows.

"You know, when you told me that this might not work out between us. Seeing as we both working in the same company, as well as our relationship being shunned by society and our families. I sought to be with you no matter what the cost. The moment I saw you the standing next to Krystal and Sulli at that party, I just knew. I felt it deep in my gut, you were the one to make me happy."

remained agaped as I continued on, "I fought for us. I remember the time when I came to you parent's house to ask for their approval, but they kicked me out within thirty seconds of asking. I stood outside your house gates for three days, straight. I was honest about my feelings. I never backed down. Of course, it took tons of convincing from you to have them listen to my explaination. Same went for my family. Jackie vouged for us, detailing our relationship and our feelings. Soon enough, after a year of bickering they finally understood we both were serious about our future together."

I chuckled from the sudden memory of our past and helped myself up. I proopped myself off my car and rummaged through my pants' pockets, pulling out a tiny black box.

"I was going to wait, and plan out this big thing for this situation." the corners of my lips tugged upwards as I knelt down on my right knee, holding out the box revealing a small ring.

"Will you marry me a Llama Dork like me?"

Her hand covered her face in embarrassment, but kept quiet.

"I know the ring isn't too flashy, but nothing comes better than simplicity. I'll understand if it's way too soon, and you'll den--"

"Yes."

"Huh?" I lifted my view, capturing her true beauty. Tears began flowing down her eyes as she pulled my wrist helping me up. Before I could react, she pulled me into her. Our lips met once again, and my heart began to soar. No matter how many times we've kissed before, it'll always feel like the first.

"I said yes, dork."

I watched as she walked down the aisle, galiently. Gasps and a few sobs could be hear, mainly from my best man who was frantically jumping up and down.

She looked beautiful.

"Close your mouth, it makes you look unattractive." she said, taking her first step reaching the altar.

I gave her a little smirk, "I'm just admiring my beautiful wife."

"To be wife." she corrected me, gesturing me to look forward.

I didn't pay much attention to what the pastor had been saying, because it was stolen by the beautiful lady beside me.

"Now, for the bride's vows." the pastor points to her, enabling her to speak her mind.

"Amber, this is it, huh? The moment where we become one, and continue our lives together as husband and wife. Or under our circumstances, wife and wife." She began to giggle at the last part, as well did the people sitting on the church benches.

"In this world, where everything has stopped it feels as if they only stop us. When I'm alone, I think of you. You protected me in this sad darkness, where reality can be at its worst. When you smiled brightly, my heart flew like butterflies. Because of you, I’m here standing on this altar. You've done your most to be with me, but I want to return the favor. This time I will protect all of you." She smiled as tears began strolling down her face.

"Who is that girl, Key?"

The pastor then pointed at me, "Now for the groom's vows."

"I'm determined to ask her out!"

"I’ve ran without rest when you needed someone the most, I was always there. When I missed you, I held it in when you were away. But, everything means nothing if I ain’t got you. You’re the last and only button that will fill my heart. If you’re lonely, I’m lonely too. No one can replace you, even by the slightest. All day, I only think of you. You and me, if we’re together, everything is OK." I paused to gather a full effect of my seriousness.

"Luna! She told me she loved me today!" I jumped for joy in our dorm.

This was it.

"I'll always fight for you. Remember that, okay?"

"My heart cries out for you, yearns for you, needs you. If you would allow me, let me be your king to your fairy tale."

"May I date your daughter?"

"No matter what happens, I'll be beside you. Opening a new chapter for our lives."

"Forever, okay?"

"Because I love you."

"I love you."

"I love you, Jessica Jung." I stared into her luminous brown eyes as my hands reached out to touch hers.

"By the power vested in me, I know pronounce Jessica Jung and Amber Liu, Wife and Wife."

A roar of cheers could be heard as I lifted Jessica's veil above her head and leaned in for our first kiss. As a married couple.

I brushed her cheek and came a few centimeters from her right hear, only for her to hear my words.

"Forever with you. I'll be by your side until always."


A/N: If many of have guessed it to be Jessica, then congrats! Also, don't blame me if the vows didn't quite make sense, only because I intergrated the lyrics of B.A.P's new song in it. Comment below for a new song! I would appreciate if you pick only one. And if you do pick a Korean song, please understand that it'll be hardwer for me to think of something, only because the English translation is quite vague for a plot. I'm sorry for thos I skipped!

Sora