"It Amuses Me" - Suho

|| EXO scenarios ||
"It Amuses Me" - Suho
 
 
 
You ran up stairs to your bedroom and slammed open the door in happiness. You had no idea why you were so hyper, slept well maybe? Woke up early? 
 
"Suho~" you chirped happily as you ran to his sleeping figure. "Wake up, Suho~ Wake up~" 
 
You heard a grumble emit from his mouth. He turned around onto his other side mumbling, "5 more minutes," 
 
You pouted and then smiled, thinking of an idea. "You have been asleep for 2 days now," You whined sweetly, even though it was your acting skills doing all the work. Yes, you were very talented in acting as well as singing and dancing. 
 
His eyes widened in shock and sat up, now wide awake. "What? It's Monday already?" He panicked, almost to the point where he was having a heart attack. "What is the time?" 
 
"Nine o'clock," 
 
He shot up off the bed running towards his closet. He was currently wearing a light grey shirt and baggy sweat pants. He rummaged through his closet, trying to find his neat and clean office clothes. 
 
You burst into rounds of laughter at his reaction. He turned around at you an looked confused. "What? What's funny? What happened?" 
 
"You believed me didn't you?" You asked knowing what the answer was. 
He was always so gullible, even when you first met when you both were young, mindless children. 
 
Although, Suho had matured over the past ten to fifteen years, he could be such a whiner baby at times. You on the other hand, were always a child, even at the age you were at now, twenty two. You were always mischievous and hyper, he really didn't know why he would do without you.  
  
He blinked a couple of times at you in confusion. His shoulders sagged uncontrollably and his expression was bored looking. "You tricked me again, didn't you?" 
 
You gave out a loud chuckle while nodding your head cheekily. You always did this to Suho when ever you were excited or just happy altogether. But sometimes you would be rewarded with a punishment. One that he always did, the one he was planning now. 
 
He smirked towards you an cracked his knuckles. "Looks like some one desires a delight treatment," he said evilly as he stalked towards you, ever so slowly. 
 
Your smile faltered and disappeared in the space of five seconds. Oh no. You sprinted out the door screaming  and laughing at the same time, all the way down the stairs as Suho followed close behind. 
 
You reached the bottom of the stairs and sprinted behind the dinning table.   You stopped parallel to Suho as you circled the table. Suho had a competitive look on his face which was natural in these circumstances. 
 
You both stared at each other so intensely, it felt like you both were burning each other with your own eyes. 
 
Your hand was behind you back and you felt something soft but a tiny bit hard and you knew exactly what it was. You gave him your best eye smile and threw the tea towel that you felt earlier, towards his face. 
 
Shocked at the sudden action, he froze in place when the towel landed on his face. He heard light laughters from you, upstairs and he took away the red tea towel from his face a chased up the stairs after you. 
 
"Why are you doing this to me?" He called while pursuing you upstairs. 
 
"Because," you answered, panting faintly. "it amuses me."
 
He saw your figure reaching the top of the steps and sped up his pace. Once he reached the top, he raced into his bedroom to see you under the sheets, just showing your hazel coloured orbs. 
 
He strode quickly over towards your covered self and pounced on top of you and ripping the bed sheets off you. 
 
You squealed  out of laughter as Suho started tickling your stomach. Yes, tickling you was a punishment since you were very ticklish. 
 
"Stop! Please stop!" You begged and kept laughing. Of course Suho didn't listen to any of it. He just tickled you even more.  Normally he would do this till you cried which didn't seem too long. 
 
"Stop it, please!" You cried out of laughter as tears streamed down your face. It was hilarious seeing you cry when you were only getting ticked and Suho smiled whenever you did. 
 
A few moments past and everything came to a halt. Suho stopped tickling you and your laughter died down into soft giggles and then a blanket of silence covered the two of you. 
 
You stared into Suho's beautiful dark brown orbs and he stared into yours. Although you had been Suho's girlfriend for over a year now, you had never kissed each other or quite frankly, any one. Only fluffy moments were shared between the two of you. 
 
He was hovering over you by a few inches. Slowly, he started leaning in but stopped suddenly. He gently looked into your eyes, asking for confirmation. Your eyes softened, silently telling him it was okay. 
 
He started to lean in more, close to capturing your lips. 
 
But then an awful thing happened. Suho's phone rang. 
 
He closed his eyes in frustration and rolled off of you. Not tht he was on you anyway. He grabbed his phone and answered it. "Hello?" He asked questioning them. "Oh... Yeah, sure I'll be there in ten." He hung up and went to his closet. 
 
You say up with a questioning look on your face. "Who was that?" You asked, wanting to know who would destroy you and Suho's moment.  
 
"Work. They want me to come in now," he sighed as he took off his shirt, exposing his toned abs. 
 
Your eyes widened and you shoved a pillow in your face. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" You gasped, the pillow muffling almost every word that came out of your mouth. 
 
You heard a light chuckle coming from his direction. "It's okay, y/n," 
 
After a few moments, he told you that you could look now. Reluctantly, you slowly moved the pillow away from you face and looked towards his direction to see him all dressed up in in his office clothes and he was now doing his tie.
 
You scurried off the bed and followed closely behind Suho who was making his way down the stairs. "Do you have to go?" you whined.
 
"Yes, y/n, I do but I'll be back a bit earlier, I promise," he told you, reaching the end of the stairs. No one dared to speak until Suho was about to turn the handle.
 
"Wait," you called to him.
 
He spun of his heels to face you. He hummed, signaling for you to continue. "C-can I do s-something first?" You spoke shyly and Suho nodded his head.
 
You took a step forward, closer to him and look up at him. You rested both hands gently on the side of his cheeks, leaning in to capture his plump lips. At first, he was shocked at the sudden kiss but soon melted into your touch. 
 
The kiss only lasted a few seconds before you pulled away and stepped back. A tint of pink shaded your cheeks and you bit down on you lower lip. "Sorry," You mumbled shyly. 
 
Suho smiled upon seeing you so shy around him. He stepped forward, giving a light peck on your lips. He spun around saying, "I'll see you later," and manoeuvred himself out of the house. 
 
You cheeks were now flushed red in embarrassment and stared at the air where Suho was. You snapped out of your daze and started giggling, skipping up the stairs happily. 
 
You kissed him and he kissed you. You had no idea why you were so giddy. It was only just a kiss. Or was it because it was your first kiss ever?