First Glances - Sehun

|| EXO scenarios ||
 

First Glances - Sehun

(Does contain pieces of swearing)

You quietly strolled into class where all the other uni students were messing around and throwing paper around the room, mostly the boys though. Some were just flirting with girls.

You wandered to the third row from the door and it the middle of that row, where you had always sat during the first period.

"Hey y/n." said Lizzy, one of your 'close' friends when you had taken your seat.

"Hey." You replied back in a nice way, but you just wanted to smash her face. A whole bunch of girls had swarmed around you and started greeting nicely. You smiled and laughed with as they took seats around you, but all you really wanted to do was punch because you knew they were back stabbing es.

You were nodding along with the other gossip girls until someone caught your attention out of the corner of your eye. The new transfer student had walked in. His brown hair, almost the same colour as your own, was swept in front of his face,  his brown eyes were lit up and his tall slim figure was making its way towards the very front of the class, the space that he had been sitting. He had only transferred to the school only a week ago.

You didn't know his name but he seemed nice. The teacher came in and you snapped out of your thoughts as everyone flocked to their seats, still being noisy as usual. A book being dropped onto the floor. No one cared and just kept talk.

"," you heard that faint word but didn't care. It was a males voice as it was deep and husky like all the other male voices.

"Didn't anyone tell you that there must be no swearing in my class, transfer student?" Mr. Clarkson's voice boomed through out the room. Everyone stopped talking immediately and shut their mouths. "What's your name?"

The boy bent down to pick up his book and quickly slid back into his seat. "Sehun. Oh Sehun." He replied loud and clearly. Mr. Clarkson raised and arched eyebrow at the new comer.

"Well I guess I'll been seeing you after school, Sehun," he suggested strongly. Sehun sighed heavily and slouched in his chair.

Mr. Clarkson was about to turn around when he saw an arm being raised. "Yes, y/n?" He said knitting his eyebrows together questioningly.

All heads swivelled towards you but you kept your posture straight and still, like you were a statue. "Isn't it quite dull to send someone to your office after school for swearing?" You started. "I mean we are all young adults here and we do make mistakes but this is just a little slip up. I'm sure you've sworn sometime too." Every one make sounds at your comeback and looked back and forth from you to the teacher.

His eyes twitched in annoyance and you both stared each other down. You felt uneasy with his deadly eyes but kept holding your posture as you felt confident enough. "You can stay in with him too, y/n." He turned around angrily. He didn't say anything other than that which would only mean one thing in this university, you had outsmarted the teacher.

You looked in front of you to see if the new transfer student whim you were staying in with after school with, Oh Sehun, was looking at you and surely enough he was. He smiled at you and you looked away blushing. Could this be love? Confident and strong before and now all shy and gooey. If felt extraordinarily weird.

-

"I got to go to the teacher's office now," you told one of your true closest friends, Kris, as everyone else flocked out of the halls right after school.

"Okay then. I'll leave you to. Good luck!" He laughed as he turned and walked away with the crowd of students. You laughed back with him and walked into the opposite direction.

"Thank you. I'll definitely need it. See you Monday!" He waved back at you and you both turned the corner simultaneously. It's was quiet down the hallway and all you heard were your own footsteps. You felt insecure while walking down the hall. So quiet, no one around, anything could happen.

"Hey!" A voice yelled from behind and you suddenly stopped. You tensed up at the sudden voice and stared at the person in the distance. You saw a boy running towards you with quick speed, his bag jumping up and down along with him. You watched as Sehun stop in front of you. He bent down with hands on his knees and breathed heavily.

"I don't think we've properly met before," you informed. "although I already know your name." Sehun stood up straight and looked down at you with his glossy eyes. Putting your hand out, you introduced yourself. Sehun immediately shook hands with you. His hand was large compared to your own, warmer than yours and fitted perfectly into yours. Well, at least it felt like that.

"How did you know I was?" You asked. He turned to look at you and replied,

"I could hear your footsteps from a mile away." You both looked down at your high heels simultaneously and you groaned loudly.

"I really need take these off," you muttered. "hang on a second." You made your way to the nearest wall and held onto it with one arm. Sehun looked at you confusingly as you started taking your heels off.  Once they were off, you shoved them in your bag and started walking besides Sehun again.

"Why did you take them off?" He asked. Never had he seen a girl wanting to take of high heels that looked like they costed hundreds of dollars.

You cringed at the statement and replied, "My parents always want to look pretty with these fancy clothes and make up but I don't like to wear them. I'm not wearing make up today though."

"Good because I don't think you need any of those fancy clothes. Your already pretty in my eyes," he smiled down at you small figure. He never said that to anyone before, not even his closest girl friends that were just as pretty as yourself.

You blushed subconsciously and stuttered, "Th-thank you," and looked away sheepishly. You insides had just melted into a puddle of feelings. VNever had anyone complimented you like he had just did.

You kept walking side by side in silence until shortly after, you had arrived at the teachers office where Mr. Clarkson was  awaiting in his large chair. "You two are late so you owe me an extra five minutes. Now start working and sit opposite ends of each other. You both are going stay in for an hour and five minutes and you are not going to leave this room until those minutes are over. I'll be back in ten." he spoke aggressively and angrily as he had stormed out of the room.

You chuckled a little and took your spot at the very front left corner while Sehun had no choice to take the right corner at the back. It was always funny to see a teacher acting this way in detention because you haven't been in detention before. Well, atleast not with Mr. Clarkson.


Time ticked by rather quickly and the room was silent. All that could be heard was the grinding of pencils being drawn on. You check your watch that rested around your left wrist. Twenty minutes had passed, twenty minutes since Mr. Clarkson has left.

You raised an eyebrow and let your wrist drop. You grabbed fairly large sticky note and scribbled some writing on it. You packed your bags and stood up with your chair squealing against the floorboards. Sehun's head shot up from the loud noise and stared at you in amazement.

"What are you doing?!" He squeaked. You stared at him in disbelief at the squeakiness in his voice. Sehun covered his mouth at his squeakiness. He had never squeaked like that. Unless it was just his feelings playing up with him.  looked back at your watch again.

"Well, the teacher has been for exactly now twenty one minutes." Sehun stared at you with confusing eyes. "That means we can go home now because it is legal to go home if a teacher is not with us for fifteen or more. We have the right to leave now."

There was a moment of silence before Sehun piped up, "I'm not leaving right now!" You nodded once before smacking the sticky note onto the teachers desk with a loud thud and walked towards the doorway. "Do me a favour will you? Tell him that I have gone, there is a sticky note on his table, I have left and call my dad if he has any concerns, okay? Thanks," and with that you have left.

Sehun stared at you as you exited. Did he really want to stay here and do work or leave this hole? It took him a moment to contemplate his answer and scribbled something on a note. He packed his bags and ran to the teachers desk, slapped the note onto the table and ran off after you.

"Wait!" He called as he ran towards you, whom was already halfway down the hallway. You spun on your hells to face Sehun again. He ran towards you like the first time he did but wasn't looking up at you. He finally caught up to you and panted, but this time without bending over and exaggerating.

"So you finally made up your mind, huh?" You implied while smirking. "I thought you didn't want to leave."

Sehun blush lightly and spoke up. "I thought it might get boring." He lied. You nodded and argued about him wanting to stay but gave in once you had both left the school. Besides, you wanted him to stay next to you.

"So which way are you going?" You asked as you clutched your should strap on your bag tightly. You didn't want him to leave. You wanted him to stay next to you.

"Um, I go this way," he hummed. "but I was wondering if you would like to get some bubble tea...with me?" He asked. Sehun widened his eyes at his offer. He didn't mean to say that, it was his thoughts speaking. Damn it.

 Yes, I would love to!" You chirped before Sehun could say anything and walked back besides him. He chuckled at your enthusiasm and walked beside you, inside dying.

"Have you had bubble tea before?" He questioned, looking down at you. You shook your head in denial and looked up at him.

"I've always wanted to but my parents never let me." You stared into Sehun's glazing eyes for a moments breathe and everything went dead silent. He stared into your gorgeous brown eyes and his heart skipped multiple beats.

Sehun coughed and looked away and breathed out heavily. Damn, you were gorgeous. "So, let's go." You nodded and walked along beside him. Every once in a while, Sehun would steal glances at you and you would steal glances at him all the way to the store. It is love, but you just don't know it yet.

AN: I had been putting off writing from the past weeks due to depression, stress levels, family business, etc. please understand my situation here. And sorry OneAndOnly484 for the fluff/romance instead. I just wanted to write something happy because I'm feeling really down and all and I'm sorry for being a bad author to you all. I love you guys though xx