Chapter 2...

Things just happen.....

(AUTHOR'S POV):
 

 

"Good morning, darling." Woohyun stated as he hugged Haru. 

 

 

"Good morning Oppa. Are you ready for the day? I'm excited for you, you know? " Haru smiled

 

 

"I'm a bit nervous to say so the least, but I know I need to go back to my group, and I know the stage needs me. Will you be fine staying home alone?"
 

 

"You're taking Nana then?" Haru asked curiously. 
 

 

"The members want to spend time with her, and it's the least I can do for them after missing a few months." 
 

 

"Alright then. Let me go and get her ready for you." Haru stated as she got up. 
 

 

"Even though we're not married, I still love you as if you were my wife. Just know that, okay?" He stated as he hugged Haru. 
 

 

"I know Oppa. I know." Haru stated as she walked into Nana's room. 
 

 

"Mommy, is that you?" Nana mumbled. 
 

 

"Yeah it is, baby. Are you awake yet?" Haru answered. 
 

 

"No.. Can't I just sleep in for a little more?" 

 

 

"I thought you were going with daddy today to see your uncle's. Are you not going anymore? "
 

 

"I'm up, mommy!" Nana quickly yelled as she got up. 
 

 

"My Nana Banana. Let's get ready, shall we?" Haru chuckled. 
 

 

"Yeah. Mommy, pick out the prettiest outfit for me, please." 

 

 

"Of course." Haru smiled.  

 

"It's time to go Nana!" Woohyun stated. 
 

 

"You'll be fine, right mom?" Nana asked me while staring at her mom.  
 

 

"My Nana Banana, always so worried. Yes, I'll be fine. Just have fun today, okay? And don't cause any kind of trouble, got it?"
 

 

" Okay mommy! I got it! Goodbye! I love you!" She smiled. 
 

 

" Mmmm. I love you too, My Nana!"
 

 

"Daddy, go say goodbye to mommy." Nana stated as she was tugging on Woohyun's pants. 
 

 

"Should I? We're going to be late if I do." He asked Nana curiously.  
 

 

"Of course! Be a man, daddy! Who cares if we're late? It's always family and love first. Always, daddy. No matter how busy you are, don't forget that you still have us at home waiting for you, okay?"
 

 

"Yah... You're just all grown up now, aren't you.. Alright, I'll go and say goodbye to mom." He stated as he walked towards Haru. 
 

 

"Oh. Why aren't you guys gone yet? You're going to be late! Hurry up and go!" Haru yelled.  
 

 

"Nana said I had to come and say goodbye to you. Goodbye darling, and it's always family and love first." Woohyun quickly gives Haru a hug and runs away.
 

 

"Family and love first?" Haru asked herself confusingly. 
 

 

"Goodbye, mommy! We love you!" Nana and Woohyun said in unison while making a heart. 
 

 

"Goodbye! Take care!" Haru yelled. 
 

 

"Nana, we're here!" Woohyun stated as they parked outside of the concert venue. 
 

 

"Daddy, those people are scary." Nana stated while looking out the window. 
 

 

"Don't worry. I'll have manager uncle come and carry you in."
 

 

"I don't want manager uncle. I want my uncles!"
 

 

"Alright then Nana. I'll take your request if you can promise me one thing. "
 

 

"What is it?" 
 

 

"That you'll be on your best behavior every time we're out in public like this, even if you're surrounded by your Uncles', mom, and me. Okay? "
 

 

"Okay daddy, I promise."
 

 

"Sungjongie, could you come out and carry Nana inside? She's scared of all the fans." Woohyun stated as he was on the phone. 
 

 

"Okay Hyung, I'll be right out. Where are you?"
 

 

"We're in the front parking lot. Just look for our car, okay?"

 

"Okay, Hyung!"


 

* SJ comes out of the building, and all the fans are screaming and rushing after him. Manager Uncle is also escorting SJ out. SJ finds your car.*. 
 



"Nana-ah, would you like me to carry you in?" Sungjong asked
 

 

"Of course, uncle!"


 

"Hi Hyung! I'm glad you decided to come."


 

"I promised you, he'd be here, didn't I?" Nana stated as Sungjong carried her. 


 

"Mmm. You did, my little Nana." Sungjong replied as he fluffed her hair. 


 

"Alright. It's show time you guys. Let's get this going." Woohyun stated as he got out of the car. 

 


* SJ, WH, and Nana walk back to the building only to be surrounded by screaming fans.*. 

 


"Uncle, I'm scared." Nana stated as she held onto Sungjong tightly. 



"Everything's going to be fine, Nana-ah. You're with me, and only me. It's just you and I right now. Remember the time we had in the park?" Sungjong stated as he patted her back.

 

"Oh! Yeah, that day was so fun!" 



"It was indeed. Just imagine all these people as hearts. You know, the one your daddy makes?" 



"Oh. Yeah, I make them too!" Nana replied. 



"Then just like that, think that all these people are hearts and only love and care about us, okay?" 


 

"Okay, uncle." 

 

 

"Omo! You're so cute!" A fan yelled as she grabbed onto Nana's hand. 
 

 

"Thank you." Nana replied politely as she tried to get her hands out and away from the fan's grip. 



"Nana, what's wrong?" Sungjong asked.

 

"Ah.. The fan's holding my hand. It hurts, uncle." 



"Sorry, Nana." Sungjong replied as he kicked Woohyun's leg. 

 

"What?" Woohyun asked. 



"The fan has her hand and isn't letting go. She says it hurts." 



"Nana, are you okay?" Woohyun asked as his widened.

 

"Daddy, it hurts. She won't let go. I tried moving my hands, but it's not enough."

 

"Excuse me, but could you please let go of her hand? She says it hurts." Woohyun politely and kindly asked the fan. 



"Oh. I'm so sorry!" The fan replied as she let go of Nana's hand.



"Thank you." Woohyun replied with a smile. 



"Uncle, when will we get in? It seems like it's been forever."



"Soon Nana, soon." Sungjong replied. 



"Please get out of the way!" The managers yelled repeatedly as they pushed Sungjong and Woohyun inside of the building. 



"Nana, we're inside!" 



"Yay! Thank you for holding me, Uncle, but I think it's best if I get down and walk now." 



"Okay then. Go and meet the other uncles! They don't know you're here!" Sungjong replied as he placed Nana down. 


 

"Really!? Okay then! Where are they, uncle!?" Nana replied cheerfully.

 

"In that room." Sungjong stated as he pointed to the room door that had the "I N F I N I T E" written on it. 

 

 

"Thank you, Uncle! I love you!" 
 

 

"I love you too, Nana." Sungjong smiled. 



"Open, please!" Nana asked as she knocked on the door. 


 

"Oh! Nana!" Sunggyu stated as he picked Nana up. 



"Hello, uncle! I've missed you!" Nana replied as she planted a kiss on his cheek. 



"I've missed you too!" 



"Oh! Who do we have here?! Is it perhaps... My Nana Banana?!!" Hoya exclaimed. 



"Uncle Hoya!!" Nana yelled as Sunggyu placed her down.


 

"It is my Nana banana!! How are you doing!?" Hoya asked as he bent down to hug her tightly. 



"I'm fine uncle. How about you?"



"I'm fine too. I've missed you." 



"I've missed you too, Uncle." Nana stated as she hugged Hoya tightly. 



"Nana!?" Sungyeol asked. 
 

 

"Uncle Sungyeol!" Nana smiled and hugged him. 



"I'm glad to see you. You've grown up quit a bit, haven't you?" 
 

 

"Just a little." Nana giggled. 


 

"Nana Banana?!" Dongwoo yelled. 


 

"Uncle Dongwoo? Where are you?" Nana asked as she looked around curiously for him. 

 

 

"I'm right here. I'm getting my hair done." Dongwoo raised his hand as he was in the makeup chair. 

 



"Oh! You look so cool, uncle!" Nana said as she ran over to Dongwoo. 

 



"You do too. You look very pretty! Where's your dad?" Dongwoo chuckled. 

 



"Mmmm.. I don't know. With uncle Sungjong, I suppose." 

 



"Good. I got you a little present. Ask Uncle Myungsoo to give it to you."

 



"Really!? Okay! Thank you, Uncle DW!" Nana spoke as she began looking for Myungsoo. 

 



"Where's Uncle Myungsoo?" She asked the members.

 

 

"I don't know. He's not in here?" The member replied. 

 



"No.. Daddy, have you seen Uncle Myungsoo!?" Nana asked Woohyun as she came out of the room. 

 



"No, sorry sweetie!" Woohyun replied. 

 



"Uncle Sungjong, have you seen him?!" 

 


"No, sorry Nana!" 



* Nana runs and looks all over the place for him, but she couldn't find him, so she goes to sit down and wait for him to show up.*. 

 


"Nana, what are you doing?! Come on. The show's going to start soon." Woohyun notified her. 

 



"I'm not moving until Uncle Myungsoo gets here." 

 



"Nana-ah, don't act like this. I have to finish getting ready, so I'll see you in a bit." Woohyun stated as he sat down next to her. 

 



"Okay, daddy." Nana replied as she wiped away her tears. 

 



"Cheer up, my princess." Woohyun stated as he walked away.  

 



"Oh.. Banana?! Is that you?" Myungsoo asked as he came out of the restroom. 

 



"Uncle Myungsoo!" Nana exclaimed as she wiped her tears and ran towards him.

 

 

"Why is my banana crying, huh? Did your dad do something to you? Or perhaps it was the other uncle's?" Myungsoo asked as he picked her up.

 

 

"Where'd you go? I was worried I wouldn't get to see you today! I looked all over for you, and I couldn't find you." 

 



"I went to use the bathroom. Sorry for making you worry, my little banana. Ah! That's right! I have something to give you too! Let's go back into the room, shall we?" 

 



"Okay, uncle." Nana spoke as she hugged Myungsoo tightly. 

 


* In room.*. 
 

"Why's our little Nana crying?!" The members asked worringly. 

 


"Because you guys didn't tell her where I was. She looked all over for me. You guys are bad guys." Myungsoo eyed s. 

 



"You just went to the bathroom, didn't you?" They asked. 

 



"Yeah, I did, but you guys failed to tell Nana, so she cried because she couldn't find me." 

 



"We're sorry, Nana." 

 



"Got it!" Myungsoo shouted as he took the gifts out. 

 


"What's in the box, uncle?"

 

 

"Open it."

 



"A banana necklace?" Nana asked as she opened the box. 


"Cause you're my little banana. And the hat's from Uncle Dongwoo. Should I put the necklace on for you?"

 



"Yeah." Nana replied as she handed him the box. 

 

 

"There, all done!" Myungsoo replied as he finished putting the necklace on her. 


 

 

"Wow! It's so pretty!" Nana exclaimed as she looked at herself in the mirror.

 

 

"Just like our little Nana Banana!" 

 



"How do I look, Uncle's!?" Nana asked as she put on the snap back Dongwoo got for her. 

 



"Very pretty!" They all replied. 

 



"Aigoo.. You're going to be one spoiled child, Nana." Woohyun replied. 

 


"Only for a while. I'm fine with it for now." Nana smiled.