[FINAL]: Chapter 4....

Things just happen.....

* Nana and Infinite all head back stage. The lights go out and a cart with candles wheel in. *. 
 

"Congratulations, Infinite!" Nana cheered 


* Infinite blows out the candles, and they go onto their next schedules. Nana follows along and becomes a discipline little girl she always is. WH and Nana finally come back home around four in the morning and they call it a night.*. 


* Morning.*. 



"Daddy! Look! Here's what happened when you were all blindfolded yesterday!" Nana stated as she ran to our room and smiled widely. 

 

"Aigoo." Woohyun replied as he watched the video. 



* The video shows all the members blindfolded and the fans standing in line waiting to kiss their favorite member. They all kissed their favorite member, but WH, DW, and SY didn't receive any of  the kisses, so Nana secretly picked out another 3 fans and allowed them to kiss their cheeks. But to finish the game, Nana kissed all 7 members and she also kissed the fans to thank them for kissing the members. They also received a little gift.*. 


"I did what you said, daddy. You made a devil indeed!" Nana smiled. 



"I don't know what I'd do without the both of you." Woohyun spoke as he hugged Nana tightly. 



"And we wouldn't know what to do without you either." You replied. 



[BREAKING] Infinite Woohyun's daughter proposed to him? 



If you all didn't see the video of Nana proposing to her dad, or daddy we should say, then you're missing out. 

During their Third Invasion concert, Infinite's Woohyun finally decided to show himself again. After months of being MIA, he came back, but not alone. Though tears are shed and memories are made in a concert, this one tops it by far.

Nam Nana Adriana, made sure everyone remembered her, by making the concert her own alongside her Uncle's and daddy, as she showed everyone her dance practice video to Infinite's 'Paradise.' It has since been the talk of the town, alongside the engagement. Though this was her first public appearance, it seems like she wasn't afraid to tell the world about her and her mom. 

Nam Nana Adriana went on to propose to her dad after they all watched her mom's short little clip. She finished it off by saying, "Daddy, will you marry us" in both English and Korean. It's a bit hard to decline you're child's proposal. So of course he accepted! 

Ladies, Nam Woo Hyun is officially a man who's engaged! Not to only his girlfriend, but to his daughter too. You probably wouldn't want to forget his daughter's name either, as it seems like this won't be the last time we see her. Nam Nana Adriana has stolen hearts of many, and we don't think she'll be giving them back anytime soon. " I made a devil." - Nam Woo Hyun.