Chapter 3....

Things just happen.....

"Are you guys ready? You'll be going to perform in 30." Their manager asked. 



"Yes!" They all replied. 



* 25 minutes later.*. 

 

"Infinite on stand by!" The concert director shouted. 

 

"Okay!" They yelled as they made their way to the stage. 



"GOODLUCK, daddy and uncle's! Hwaiting!" Nana cheered. 



"Thank you, Nana. We'll see you in a bit. Be good to manager uncle, okay?" They replied. 



"Okay!" 

* Infinite goes on stage and they perform for all the Inspirits there. The solo concert goes on for 4 hours, and it's finally time to end it.*. 


"It's a bit sad that the concert's coming to an end. I've missed you all a lot within these past months. Never realized how much I'd actually miss the stage too. Thank you all for supporting us all the time!" Woohyun stated as he held his head low with tears waiting to fall from his eyes. 



"Don't cry!" The members and fans chanted. 



* Nana's voice comes through the speaker.*.

 


"Hello everyone!" Nana spoke.  

 

"Hello!" The fans replied. 



"Is daddy crying already? Don't cry, daddy." Nana replied sincerely. 


"Daddy?! What!?!!" The fans yelled and stared at each other and at the members. 



"Nana, what are you doing?" Woohyun asked as he wiped his tears. 



"Daddy, truth is, I know why you hid yourself from everyone for a few months. Uncle's and mommy told me all about it." 



"Aish. I could never trust you guys, huh?" Woohyun glared at s. 



"What? She was curious." They shrugged. 



"Daddy, thank you for spending time at home with me during those few months. They were the best! But after seeing you on stage, I knew that's where you belonged. Next time you stay home, I'm not letting you go, ever!" Nana joked. 


"Alright. I got it, Nana-ah." 


"That's not all, but since you're not going to tell everyone about mommy, I will. You see, mommy and daddy aren't married, so he's scared you guys would think of him differently if he told you guys. I don't know how long he was planning to hide mommy for, but I just can't take it anymore. I want you guys to love him for him, not for us. We welcome you into our lives, we do, but if you don't like my mommy, it's fine with me, because my mommy has me. Daddy has always been a little greasy and loving, but what you guys don't know is that he truly cares for everyone. He's just my daddy, and I hope you all will still accept him for who he is, even though he's not married. What do you say, will you still accept him?" Nana asked. 



"Of course!" The fans yelled. 



"Daddy, I did it for you! I'm in big trouble, I know, but manager uncle allowed me to confess. Thank you, manager uncle!" Nana giggled. 



"Nana Banana.. Are you going to come out now and introduce yourself, since you caused trouble already?" Woohyun said sternly.



"In a little while, daddy. Watch the video, you guys! Enjoy!" Nana stated as she pressed play.

 

* Everyone including Infinite turned around and looked at the screen. The video play about Infinite and how far they've came, WH's missing, and then a recent photo of them on the stage. The stage they're standing on.*. 

 


" Daddy, and my lovely Uncle's, it's been a while hasn't it? I secretly took that last photo of you guys though. You're finally Infinite again. And if you're all crying by now, I don't blame any of you. But this isn't quite the end yet. Keep on watching!" Nana giggled. 

 


* They all turn back and look at the screen. *. 

 


"* bow.*. Hello Infinite and Inspirits! It's been a while since I've greeted you all, right? Well, Infinite is finally Infinite again, and I'm very thankful they are because I couldn't keep having Woohyun Oppa at home all the time. He has too much grease sometimes, Inspirit-ah and it's all for you guys. While they're standing on this stage together after a few months, I just wanted to thank you all for being so supportive and especially to the members, thank you. You guys are the best uncle's anyone could ever ask for and I know Nana is always in the right care when she's with you all. She's grown up to be such a wonderful daughter, and it's all thanks to you. Nana-ah, I know I don't tell you I love you often nor do I tell it to your dad, but every time I do say it, I mean it. I know I'm not as lovely or sweet as other mother's but I am and will always be your mom. And to Woohyun Oppa... Oppa-ah, thank you for finally getting back with your group and for standing on the stage again. Even if we aren't married, please do know that it doesn't change a thing. You're a wonderful father to Nana, and a loving husband to me and that's all that matters right now. I guess I should end this as I've said too much, but Infinite members, thank you so much. Keep going towards your dreams and keep achieving them. Infinite, Inspirit, and Nana, Hwaiting! Goodbye!" Haru stated in her video message. 

 

There was not a single dry eye in the venue. The fans were sniffling and the members were on the brink of tears. 



"What do I do you guys? Nana's crying..." The manager stated through the intercom. 



"Nana-ah, come to daddy." Woohyun spoke into the microphone. 



"She says she can't... And for you to give her a little more time." Their manager replied. 



"Nana-ah, it's Uncle Hoya. Do you want me to come and get you?" 



"No.. Just stay on the stage, Uncle Hoya. And Daddy, I'll be there in a bit. Don't you guys have one more song to perform?" Nana stated through the intercom as she wiped her tears. 



"We do?" The members asked and stared at one another. 
 

"Yeah. It says so right here." Nana stated as she played her video. 


"What is this, Nana?" Woohyun asked. 



"Daddy, it's my little gift to you all. After hours in the practice room, and after falling several times, I finally did it. I present to you, Paradise Nana!" 
 

* The video plays and it shows Nana dancing perfectly to Paradise. *. 


"Wow Nana. I'm pretty impressed. Would you like to take Uncle SungGyu's place?" Hoya joked. 



* Nana slowly comes behind WH and tugs on his pants.*. 
 

 

"Oh! My Nana!" Woohyun turned around and picked her up. 

 

"Nana, shouldn't you greet everyone correctly?" Sungyeol eyed her. 



"Oh. Sorry! Daddy, put me down." 
 

"Ready?" Woohyun asked her as he placed her down. 



"1,2,3 Hello! I'm Nam Nana Adriana but everyone just calls me Nana or Banana as Uncle Myungsoo would call me." 


"She's cute, isn't she Inspirit?!" Woohyun butted in. 
 

"Yes!" The fans all yelled.

 

"They're scary and loud, uncle." Nana whispered into Hoya's ear.

 

"I know, but we'll be fine." Hoya smiled. 



"Nana! Who's your favorite uncle?!" A fan yelled. 



"Banana, that was a question for you. Are you going to answer it?" Myungsoo asked her. 

 

"Seems like our Nana can't choose. Shall we play a game with her?!" Hoya laughed. 



"Yes!" The fans agreed. 



"When I count to three, go and hug your favorite uncle, Nana Banana. Okay?" Woohyun spoke to her. 



"Okay." Nana replied as she nodded her head. 



"1,2,3!" Woohyun yelled. 



* Nana runs around and acts like she's going to hug a member, but she ends up hiding.*. 
 

 

"Oh. Nana, where'd you go?" Woohyun asked as he began looking for her. 



"The question you just asked Nana was a question she was unable to answer, because she loves all of them just as much. As she is close with all of you, so it's a bit too much to ask from a little kid." Their manager spoke into the intercom. 



"Nana, do you remember our promise? You're breaking it right now." Woohyun reminded her. 



"I know.. Sorry, daddy!"

 

"Sorry for her personality. She's a bit shy and then a bit too much like me at times too." Woohyun spoke to the fans. 



"It's fine!" The fans replied. 



"Okay, let's finish up this concert! Julia, let's go!" Sunggyu spoke. 

 


* Infinite goes on to finish off their concert with Julia, and after much thinking, Nana decides to come out and sing the last parts too. The concert is finally over, and it's time to say goodbye.*. 



"Daddy, I'm sorry for acting like how I did today. Inspirits are just scary." Nana apologized to Woohyun. 



"Inspirits, I have nothing to do with what she thinks about you guys." Woohyun smiled. 



"You're dad is such a supporter of you, Nana." Hoya spoke sarcastically. 



"Daddy, before this really ends, I just have one little question to ask you."



"What is it, Nana?" Woohyun eyes her. 



* The video starts playing and Nana gets down on one knee.*. 



"We just wanted to know... But..." Haru spoke in the video. 
 

"Would you marry us, daddy?" Nana spoke in both English and Korean as she kneeled down on one knee and took out the ring box. 
 

"Whoa..... She speaks English!? Say yes!! Say yes!!" The fans chanted. 



"I wasn't expecting your daughter to say that to you.... But I guess she's much better then her dad." Hoya laughed. 



"You had this all planned, didn't you? You're such an actor!" Woohyun joked. 

 


"That's our Nana Banana!" Hoya smiled proudly. 



"So, daddy, what do you say?"



"I can't say no to my Nana Banana, can I? Yes, I'll marry you guys." Woohyun chuckled. 



* Nana puts the ring on her dad's left ring finger and he picks her up and holds her proudly.*. 

 


"Thank you daddy." Nana whispered into her dad's ear as she hugged him tightly. 

 


"Inspirits, I guess I'm engaged... This is so embarrassing! I'm suppose to be the one proposing to her! Not her doing it to me. Nana, why'd you agree to do this?" He laughed. 

 



"Because you're getting old, daddy. No one wants you except for us." Nana spoke truthfully. 

 



"That's a bit harsh, Nana. I'm sorry for not proposing to your mom earlier. Do you forgive me?" 

 



"Not until you both get married." Nana chuckled. 

 



"Inspirits, I made a devil......" 

 


"Manager uncle, can I choose 7 lucky fans to come up here and give their favorite member a kiss? But uncle's and daddy have to wear a mask." Nana asked the manager as she stared into the crowd. 



"Kiss? Where? You guys, I guess it's time for a scandal!" The manager replied. 

 


"On their cheek, of course!" Nana replied. 

 


"Okay then. Members, do you guys agree?"

 

"No way! Nana-ah!" The members protested. 

 


" Time to play!" Nana spoke as she had this devilish smile on her face. 

 


* Nana picks 7 lucky girls to come onto the stage and give their favorite member a kiss on their cheek. All the 7 girls get to kiss their favorite member's cheek and then they head back down into the crowd.*. 

 


"That was Ummm...." All the members spoke. 

 


"Perfect! Thank you Inspirits!" Nana smiled widely. 

 


"Nana, what'd you do?" The members asked her. 

 


"Nothing, Uncle's! Why?" Nana asked curiously. 

 


"Something's a bit strange.." 

 


"Alright. Caught me. I kissed some of you guys." 

 


"Nana!!" Woohyun stood there in shock. 

 


"These lips are sealed.  Goodbye Inspirits!" Nana mumbled as she ran backstage. 

 


"Oh. Concerts over now. Goodbye, Inspirits!" The members quickly stated as they went backstage.