Chapter 1....

Things just happen.....
HARU'S POV: 


"Nana, take this to your dad." You yelled. 


"Yes, mom! Daddy!" Nana yelled. 


"Over here, Nana!" Woohyun yelled from downstairs. 


"Daddy, mommy told me to give this to you." She states and hands him the envelope. 


"Shall we look at it together, Nana?" Woohyun stated as he sat down. 


"Of course we should, Daddy!" Nana stated excitedly and sat right next to Woohyun.  


"Want to read it to me, Nana?" He stated as he finished unfolding the letter. 


"But daddy, I don't know how to read hangul yet." 


"Ah! That's right. Sorry, my daughter. Okay then, I'll read it." Woohyun smiled. 

Dear Woohyun oppa,  We've seen that you've been out of the spotlight for a few months now, and we're wondering what's going on. You aren't by any chance hiding from us fans, are you? We're waiting for Infinite's return, so please hurry up and come back. The stage misses you guys, and most importantly, Inspirits miss you guys. We'll be waiting, always. Heavy black heartHeavy black heart

Love,  InspiritsHeavy black heartHeavy black heartHeavy black heart


"Daddy, what are they saying?" Nana asked curiously.

 

"Ah.. Just that they miss seeing us on the stage, that's all."

 

"So why don't you go back and see them all?"

 

"It's much harder then you think it really is. I have you, mom, and Infinite to protect." 

 

"Well, just tell them about us then. If they don't like it, then forget about them. You'll always have me, daddy. "Nana stated while a smile formed on her face.  

 

"Of course I'll always have my Nana! Thank you, Nana. I love you." Woohyun stated while hugging her tightly.

 

"I love you too, daddy."

 

"So, are you going back on stage after hiding for a few months? The members miss you, Oppa." You asked.

 

"If I tell the public that I have a kid, but not a wife, don't you think it's a bit embarrassing?" He looked at you curiously.

 

"Mmmm.. No, not at all. I know you're afraid of what everyone will think, but you can't keep it from haunting you. Infinite's comeback has been pushed back further and further every month because of you. Just get back on stage and do what you do best. We'll be fine, right Nana?"

 

"Yeah daddy, mommy and I will be fine. Just go back on stage and show them what you've always showed them." Nana replied happily.  

 

"Alright. I'll go back starting tomorrow, but are you both sure you'll be fine?" He asked worringly.  

 

"Yes we will." You and Nana both said in unison.

 

"Daddy, don't worry about a thing! I'll take care of it all! Nana Banana to the rescue!" She stated as she planted a kiss on his cheek.

 

"That's my daughter." He laughed.

 

Woohyun's phone suddenly rung.

 

"Hello?" He answered.

 

"Hyung, we have a solo concert tomorrow, will you be coming, or should we just go on without you again? You know we really need you." Sungjong replied.

 

"Ah, Sungjongie...."

 

"Uncle! Daddy will be there tomorrow, I promise!" Nana replied excitedely.

 

"Oh! Nana-ah! I miss you! Are you coming tomorrow too?!!" Sungjong asked curiously.  

 

"You have to ask daddy about that, Uncle. I don't know if he'll take me with him."

 

"Hyung, bring Nana with you tomorrow! We all miss her!"  

 

"You all could've came and saw her. She's always home." Woohyun replied.  

 

"We're busy, Hyung. We need you, so make sure to come tomorrow!" 

 

"Okay! Goodbye, uncle Sungjong! I love you!" Nana yelled.  

 

"Goodbye Nana Banana! I love you too!" Sungjong quickly stated and hung up.

 

"Well, I guess it's time to get ready to face them all again." Woohyun stated as he got up.  

 

"Let's go get ready, daddy!" Nana replied.  

 

"I'm glad you're choosing to go back, Oppa." You smiled.  

 

"I am too..." Woohyun replied quietly.