Chapter 10

Music and you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 3, Friday

Class Room 7B

 

"Class, I've a project for you to do during your weekend." The new form teacher say "Do some research about the Korea War with your seatmate and complete it by Monday. It will be included as 50% of your end-of-year test." This is the first assignment ever since the two classes combine. Many students were "boo-ing" the teacher. But whether they like it or not, they still have to do for the sake of having good grades.

 

"BOOOOOOO", It was Amber, boo-ing the loudest while standing. All attentions and pairs of eyes were on her, giving her the spotlight.

 

"Ya, sit down and shut up." Krystal pulls Amber's collar to stick her on the chair. 

 

"What? Aish I wanted to spend my weekend to write a guitar tab for my new song." Amber ruffled her hair feeling annoyed that a project just ruined her weekend plan.

 

Krystal just kept quiet, many questions were flowing in her mind. She wanted to pair up with Suzy but their teacher insist them to partner up with their seatmmates.

 

"Did I owe her something in my past life.."

"Congrats Soojung. First is seatmate and now...assignment partner." 

"Can I trust her in scoring this assignment despite of her unserious attitude?"

 

 

"Princess, did you accidentally freeze yourself? Why aren't you blinking?" Amber pulled Krystal's ponytail lightly which make Krystal did a few nod unconsciously.

 

"You" Krystal came back to her senses," Can I trust you for scoring perfectly in this assignment?"

 

"Ha. ha. ha. I think so." Amber fake a laugh and look straight into Krystal's eyes, "But don't worry, one thing I can be sure of, I will put in my effort so that I will not ruin you "perfect student's" image."

 

They stared at each other, this is the first time they look at each other's face closely. And also the first time that they didn't communicate through writing notes. Krystal was the first to break the eye contact because she found something funny. She giggles non-stop while using her hand and covers . "Alright, I'll trust you this time. Llama dino creature."

 

 

 

 

 

Leaving Amber dumbfounded on the spot. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<><><><><><><><><>

4 February, Saturday

SEOUL STATION'S PLATFORM; 11:30A.M

 

"Train stations in Korea are seriously messy, Gosh." Amber scan through the entire train station searching for a station named "Samgakji Station". The map is filled with different colour of lines and the words are as small as tiny ants. Krystal have not reach yet since they decided to meet at 12.30 pm, Amber was too afraid that she might be overslept or late so she reached a lot earlier than the meeting time. She might be a person with unserious attitude but when will always meant what she says. 

 

[12:00:02 pm]

 

"30 more minutes." Amber mumbled while glancing her watch. She decided to buy the tickets so she walks towards the ticket machine, qeueing behind a girl with long hair. "This perfect back view is somewhat familiar.." Amber look down at the ground and put herself in a deep thought thinking who that person actually is.  "Victoria? No. She is now in China. Luna? No. Probably rehear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter