Day 2 part 2

My Boyfriend's in ZE A no I'm dating ZE A

"you! Are you ready yet?" You gasp as the opened your door. "First of all, how did you guys get in?" They all gave you cute smiles. "Your mom." You gave your mom a death look then forgave her. "Omo you you look so beautiful!" You giggled as Kevin and Heechul took your hand and lead you to their bus. "Here we are!"

You nod and got in. You yelp as you tripped on the stairs and fell backwards. "Wow, you be more careful, you don't want a bruise." You turn around and saw Dongjun smiling at you. "Ahh yeah..um...thanks Dongjun." He nods and helped you up. "This doesn't even look like a bus." They nod and showed you around.

"Get comfortable with it because it's a long way there." You nod and slowly sanked into the soft sofa. "Oh boy this feels better than my bed." You mumble as you were falling asleep again. Dongjun peeked at you and smile to himself. "She's so beautiful." ZEA turned to Dongjun. "What?" Dongjun laughs.

"You heard me. She's beautiful, sleeping or not. She's like a goddess, always beautiful." They all looked at you and smiled to themselves. "Ohh right she's going to need a blanket." Minwoo went to the cabinet and took out a blanket. He walked over and wrapped the blanket over your sleeping body.

They all took out their phones and started snapping pictured of you. "You know what guys?" They all look at Kwanghee. "She's not famous or anything but she's like so beautiful." They all nod and sat down. "She should audition to become famous. She might get in." They all nod.

"We'll be the group that supports her." Junyoung smiles. They all nod again. "We'll ask you when she wakes up, as for us we all should go rest. They all nod and each went to a place on the bus to fall asleep on. The one sleeping closest to you was Siwan and Taehun.

They all said 'good-morning to each other and fell asleep. You slowly opened your eyes and smiled. *They want me to be famous? And do they really think that?* You giggle and fell asleep again.