Talk

My Boyfriend's in ZE A no I'm dating ZE A

 

 Dongjun walks over and gave you the first hug. Then the rest of ZE:A came to hug you. "I should get going now." They all look sad for a bit. "We'll see you tomorrow." You nod and walked away from them.

You walked to your car and the phone that ZE:A bought you started ringing.

*Mazeltov himnaebwaMazeltov useobwaMazeltov, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday*

You smile and looked at the phone. "Hello?"

You could hear smiles through the line. "Ya if you guys aren't going answer me the I'm going to hang up." They all laugh. "Ya we're sorry. You sound cute through the phone." You giggle.

"So why did you guys chose me?" They all shrug through the phone. "Our manager said that you look nice so we went to you." You smile even more. "Really?" They all nod.

"Yeah, turns out you are better than we thought." Dongjun said out loud. You sigh. "I am?" 

"Yeah you are the best, that we all dated." You nod. "Hmm, okay I'm going to go now. I'll call you guys when I get home." You look at the camera and winked before getting in your car. As the camera focuses on ZE:A  they also winked. 

---Interview---

Question: Did you enjoy the day with your date?

They all nod and Kwanghee started it. "Actually she was amazing, I love her aditude very much."

Kevin nods. "She has a cute smile, and she's nice to everyone of us." ZE:A nods. Dongjun began to talk. "you if you are watching this, I want to know that you are an amazing and cute girl. Even though I met you today, I feel like we've been together eversince birth." *WINKS*

"Ya Dongjun you cheater!!" The rest of ZE:A said out loud. You laugh from seeing it.

Question: Did you enjoy the day with ZE:A?

You smile and shyly nod. "Today with ZE:A was a very fun day. They all have an amazing personality."

Question #2: Why do you like most in ZE:A so far?

You shrug. "Honestly I like Dongjun a little bit more, because he's like a little brother that I never had." Question #3: Do you see Dongjun only as a little brother? 

"No don't get me wrong. *laughs* Dongjun is a little more special....I guess." ZE:A all look at Dongjun who was smiling proudly.

"Ya why does she like you more?" Leader Junyoung said. Dongjun shrugs and smirks. "Hyung don't be jelous of me." They all look at him and laughed hard.

"Dongjun just stop, you'll never know who she'll chose are last." They all nod and walked away. "We'll have to see." All of them said at the same time and laugh. 

Sorry for not updating in a long while!!