At my house

My Boyfriend's in ZE A no I'm dating ZE A

You were at your playing games boards with your friends and relative.

"Yes!! I WIN!!!" You shouted after winning the game.

"You mean we?"

You look at your cousin and laughed "yeah WE WIN!!" You pulled her out of her seat and danced with her. Her frown eventually turned into a smile. After dancing for a couple minutes you both calmed down.

"Another round?" You ask your friends. They look at each other and nod their head. You laugh and pick your teams again. After a lot of games you girls sat around your living room to watch scary movies.

"Who would watch a scary movie in the afternoon?" You friends look at you "unnie it's going to be scary if we watch it at night."

You laughed out loud, showing them that your not scared. "Umm we should go buy junk food for later, should we?"

You friends look at one another and nodded. You smirk and yelled "Not treating!!" You other friends all said 'not treating until the last one said it' You look at her "It's your turn to do it."

"Unnie do I have to?"

You look at her with a serious face "Of course not, unless you want to?"

She look's at you and shook her head. "Aish Sunny, lets go, no need to treat, okay."

You smile and walked outside waiting for them to come out. You girls walked to the near buy store, no use of wasting gas, when you can exercise while getting there.

--at the store--

You each got a basket and started filling it with junk food. You look at them and walked to the cashier, and begin setting your thing's there. The cashier guy look at you and raised an eyebrow. You look at him and rolled your eyes. You look around for your friend, but they were no where to be seen. After he's done, you paid for the junk food and walked out to the front and waited for the rest of your friends. Sunny and the others came out 5 minutes later.  You look at them and walked away. They ran up so that they'll catch up to you. After a long junk food walk you girls arrived at your apartment again. You girls eat put your foods in your own cabinets. 

It was late when you and the girls started to watch the scary movie. You and 3 other girls sat on the floor and 3 girls with Sunny on the couch. 4+4=8. 8 girls total in one apartment.

You were getting bored of the movie and looked at the girls cuddling on another. You got up and went to look for some ice cream. You heard the door bell rang so you went to go open it. You look through the hole and saw nothing, so you opened the door. 

You slowly opened the door and the girls scream which made you scream also. Minsoo (CAP) looks at you, "Whoa, chill woman I didn't do anything yet." You look at him "What are you doing here?"

"Mom said that I have to come and stay here for tonight."

"She what?"

"unnie who is that?"

You look at them "ahh no one."

You grab Minsoo's arm and took him outside.

"Oh You got girls in there?"

"shut-up they're my friends."

"Girls?"

"yeah?"

"Oh even better."

"Don't dare to touch them, besides your too young, just stick to girls your age."

Minsoo looks at you and pouted, "Noona where do I sleep then?"

"In the guest room."

"really?" You look at him and nods. You and Minsoo walked back to your apartment. Minsoo opened the door and saw the inside.

 "Wow it look's better on the inside!!" Minsoo yelled. Your girls look up and ran towards Minsoo. "Minsoo-ah remember your noona?"

Minsoo looks at them and nods "Hello long time no see."

They all bow and took him to watch movies with him. "you can I explore your apartment?"

You look at him and squint your eyes "Go ahead."

So, CAP got up and started entering every room in the apartment.

"WOW so this is the guest room?"

You came after him and nod "yep the guest room."

"how does your room look like?"

"better than yours."

"I wanna see!" As Minsoo said that he ran to open your bedroom door.

"WOW it's cool but not as cool as mine!"

You look at Minsoo and pushed his head. "Useless brother."

"Go to sleep Minsoo, You have school tomorrow." Minsoo nod and got ready for bed, while you stayed up with your girls until you girls knock out.

Yes Teen Top's Minsoo is your little brother! Comment and Subscribe~