At the mall

My Boyfriend's in ZE A no I'm dating ZE A
You and your friends decided to go to the mall that day and just shop your butts out. You and your friends ate Panda Express and got a foutune cookie. You read it outloud. ~Today is going to be a special day for you~ you smile at the cookie. "Hopefully that does happen." You and your friends took a walk after eating. As you were walking 9 special guys walked up their discuises and blocked your way. You look at them and walked around. They did the same and blocked you again. You stop and waited for what they're going to do next. They all took off their discuises and your friends gasp. "OMG it's ZE:A!!!!!!!" you can hear this weord girl scream from across you guys. "you will you be ZE: A's girlfriend for a week?" You gasp as girls faints all around you. "um....please give me time to think. You look around and saw that they had cameras on you and ZE: A broadcasting it all over the world. "Oh yeah. Just for a week." They all smile and nod. "Thank You for agreeing." You faked a smile and decide to laugh it out. Your friends look at you and envy everything about you. "This isn't fair at all." You blush as ZE: A was giving you their surprize presents. "Thank you ZE:A." You said, bowing a couple times. They smile and sang you a song; making your day better than ever. You thought to yourself and smile as the furtune cookie was brought in memories. I'M SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING!!!!