WALK

I'm Sorry For Loving You

KAI POV

"Why it isn't easy to sleep right now"."Why , Why and why " 

END POV

 

IU POV

(dialing her mom's phone number) 

beep beep beep beep ...and ..

Mom : oh, Jieun is that you?

IU : oh its me, mom . do you miss me , mom ?

Mom: of course i miss my little girl ~ so, how 's university ? do you met new friend? how's Kai 

IU : everything is okay. it is so big. the dorm or room i will be staying is so big like really really big. yes, i met new friend. her name is Luna. She is so pretty and i can tell you that she is nice girl.

Mom : oh i'm glad to hear that from you. however, don't simply give trust on people yet. you just knew her remember.. but i hope she is really a nice person. 

IU : I hope so ..

Mom : so, how's my son-in law ?

IU : Son-in law ????? 

Mom : Son-in-law ... hmm.. Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai ?

IU : oh, mom. please clear that up please. i don't like him and he is also don't like me. we are just friend. plus, he is really isn't my style and i don't think i'm his style either. hmm.. i don't know..probably sleeping right now..i don't know. i'm not his lover.

Mom : oh.. really ? i though you like him. you two have been friends like more than 10 years. i thought you two starting to like each other..my bad

IU : ( cough cough cough) "Mom, you didn;t know how much ert he is", IU thought. Even if he is the only guy lives or exist in this earth, i "Lee Jieun" wouldn't ever ever like him more than just a friends relationship.

Mom: oh, really ?? Jieun-ah love is something we can't predict. who knows, you will have a feeling more than just a friend over him, later. who knows ... by the way thank you for calling me. sorry but i really need to hang up phone right now. i need to pick up your little brother, Ji Bin from school right now. i love you Jieun 

IU :hmmm..thank you for your advised. okay, tell Ji Bin that his big sis missed him a lot. also I love you too, mom ...drive safely..

 

IU end her calls with her mum.

"It's a bit early to return to dorm. hmm..", IU says

 

Suddenly, IU could hear a loud out voice cheering and seems loud at the right side of the university. she walk to the right and surprisingly saw a lot of girls cheering ..

"Oh there's a basketball match here" "and look at those guy all of them are good-looking one. No wonder there are so many girls here, IU says looking at the girls that can't stop cheering..

"in the future i really need to avoid walking at this side, i can really become a deaf person", IU says with laughter

IU was about to leave the basketball court suddenly, her eyes catches something . her eyes without even blinking staring at the guy who is playing the basketball and was about to dunk .

"wait wait.. that guy its the "Prince charming right ???" wow ! he isn't just handsome but also good in playing basketball".

"yes yes yes  !! yeay !! oppa is the best !! ", the girls shouting and cheering .. 

" Okay guys, the match for today ends " , the couch say.

both team members gathers at the centre of the basketball court and thanks everyone for a good match today.

IU can't stop looking at the "prince charming". she look the moment the "prince charming" drink the water. Later, He take the remain water from the bottle and pour it on his hair. "Oh my god, so y".   "Gosh ! look at him now, he is flipping his hair that is wet" "look at his wet shirt, i can see his body ". "oh my goodness, since when did i become a ert .. aisshh KAI virus !!! " IU thought.

END POV

 

KAI POV

" hi, Myungsoo ", Kai poke Myungsoo's shoulder. wow ! you really good in playing basketball .. 

"hi, Kai . i thought you have some "work" to do ?", Myungsoo says

"hmm.. i was about to but it isn't as easy as i think" , Kai says.

Kai then saw someone who is about to leave the court and he seems know that person.

"L , can i borrow this ball for a while", Kai asked 

"sure" but make sure to return it, okay".

"hmm okay .. please wait for a moment", Kai says

END POV

 

IU POV

it sure is worth coming here but sadly i need to return to my dorm like now..

bbook !!!! ( a ball hit IU 's head)

"ouch !! ouch !! what the hell is that all about " " i've got hit 2 times in 1 day".. , IU says

END POV

 

IU then turn to look who's the one that just hit her with that ball

"anyeong Jieun-ah" "sorry for hiting you" "i didn't mean to hit your head instead i was aiming to hit at your hips, "Kai says

"aiiiissshhhh you jerk !!!! ", Jieun says with a mad tone..

she was about to hit Kai with that ball but .....................................................its seems that the "prince charming is approching Kai from behind".

"i can't give that jerk another chance anymore he is really being too much already", IU says full of anger..

unfortunately, The "prince charming seems really like really near Kai".

" Kai what's up", Myungsoo says.

'oh, it's nothing .. actually i want to introduce you friend of mine," Kai says looking-up at Myungsoo

"Oh, do you mean that girls who is running". Myungsoo says

"running ?? running?? ", Kai says then look at the front.. 

"kya !! kya !!! where are you go " , Kai shouting at Jieun 

unfortunately, IU didn't hear him.. she has already ran far away..

"Jeez ,, this girl why is she running," Kai thought. "Hmm..Myungsoo-ah i will let you know her  tomorrow okay" Kai says.

"oh..okay, then.", Myungsoo says.

"Kai, let's return to our dorm, i am really tired right now" , Myungsoo says.

"okay ! let's go", Kai says with happy voice.. 
"since when did i became such a happy person. since when did i become so excited for a small thing". haiiishhh this is totally Jieun's fault. JIEUN VIRUS !!!! ", Kai thought.