ICE-CREAM

I'm Sorry For Loving You

 

Its really a beautiful day today. this ice-cream really tastes good. don't you think Kai ? (smilling happily)

huh ~ (doing a pig smile). sure its really a beautiful day ( annoyed with Jieun silly question) .. Kya !! kya !! kya !! can't you eat more properly, the ice-cream is about to melt. jeez.. how can a person become so happy eating an ice-cream ( laughing at Jieun).

haha XD just laugh as you wish.. at least the person in front you here achieved much better grades than you are, Mr. not so genius but handsome

what ???!! what did you say ??!! did i hear "handsome" word ... haha XD i'm so happy that you finally realize or notice how good-looking i am. but what's up with not so genius . i'm really genius really 

yeah yeah genius in finding a way to sleep in class, genius in flirting over girls.. ha.ha.ha.

what's happening with your laughter.. its seems like not a natural laugh..its seems like you actually make that laugh

aigoo .. such a pabo (face-palm)

speaking about girl, why and why in this cozy, comfortable and beautiful cafe there isn't any much pretty girl.i'm getting bored facing you right now..

kya !! kya ! kim jongin what's with that.. are you trying to say that i'm not that pretty much. excuse me, don't you remeber during high school where i've received so many love letter during valentine day.. jeez this guy .. so so annoying..

 

~ suddenly, a girl enter the cafe

 

kya !! kya !! look at that girl.. look at the way she walk ~ so y .. she's pretty too.. don't you think ?

sort of.. so pretty.. but don't you think she is more older that you (enlarging the eyes pupil)

aigoo ~ age is not important .. its how they look like.

so, why don't you flirt an old lady over there.. as you mentioned age doesn't importont, right Mr.Kai ~

kya!! kya !! i have my own tastes on girl too.. that is too old Miss IU ~ . wait here, i'm going to that girl, she seems lonely. look and watch hows this handsome man done ~

eeeeewww seriously he can't stop praising his looks..aiiisshhh i feel like to vomit here.. hearing how arrogant you are boasting up your looks..aiiisshhh this kid..never really change that kind of habit..

 

when kai was about to go to that girl at the corner of the cafe , a tall handsome guy suddenly passes by the cafe holding a white rose ..

 

he looks like being rejected by a girl. kya ! who the hell is rejecting that handsome guy.. he looks so handsome like a prince.. that girl sure is dumb ever.. probably has an eye probablem.. poor this prince..

Kai POV

look and watch Jieun .. excuse me, young lady. can i seat here ? you seems so lonely .. (without the girl answering yet, kai just sit by hiself). so, where do you live? . suddenly ~~~~

bbang ! bbang !! (someone poke me really hardly). 

ends POV

 

so, who do you think you are Mr. asking where she's been living too.. she is my girlfriend and who are you ????!!!!

girlfriend ?? she's your boyfriend (asking the young lady). 

the young lady nooded..

IU still watching the young prince passes by.. still mesmerizing it.. how can a human born like that, she say.. so charming. suddenly heard a noise . and found it came from that corner where Kai been sitting.. omo ! i almost forgot about him.. haha XD however its better watching that prince charming passes by rather than watching that kid.. what's up with that noise , really.

IU stands and walks toward that corner..

sorry interrupting but is there anything hapening here ??

this guy here is flirting and bothering my girlfriend, the young man says.

oh.. i'm so sorry about my friend here.. sometimes he is really out of his mind. please apologise this kid, oppa. i promise that i will teach him a lesson after this on how to respect people.. right Kai (enlarging the eyes pupil, giving a sign for kai to say 'yes') ??????

oohh oohh yes yes.. i'm sorry for my action ago..

haha XD luckily there is a nice friend of you here, if not i would have beaten you so badly

 

IU and Kai leaves the cafe and walking down the street coming back home

 

haha XD so you are calling yourself a  genius by flirting on someone girlfriend.. haha XD . However, thanks for your acting going to that corner flirting over that young lady, a prince charming passes by this cafe.. he is so handsome

prince charming ????!! much handsome than me ???

hahaha XD MUCH MUCH HANDSOME THAN YOU ~~ he is perfect guy exist in this earth ever

aiiisshhh seriously ~~ or maybe you just saw a ghost back there (fooling around with Jieun) ~~

kya !! kya !!! (tape Kai's shoulder hardly).

 

IU and Kai walking on the street on their way home talking, chit-chattering ..

note: IU & Kai are neighbour

 

so, you are going to register on that Seoul Music & Arts university  right tommorow ?

yes.. i'm going to proceed my dream . how about you ?

yes, me too. 

 

finally, they arrives at their house and it's really late at night already.

 

so, see you tommorow at the registeration. goodbye . make sure to kiss your mom and dad tonight as you won't able to see them 2 years afterwards.

kya !! kya !! why are speaking so loud. people might here this -_- .. by the way thank you for today. thank you for saving from beaten up with that old ahjushi back there at the cafe.. goodbye jieun and see you tommorow at the registeration too.. hey, Jieun watch out your back when entering the house because ghost always appear to a girl this late night..

kya !! kya !! what are talking about huh ~ ghost ??? .. isshhh.. how could you say such think at this late dark night. did i mention long time ago when we were still kid, that i had this nightmares.. how could you say such thing (about to cry)

such a pabo jieun .. such a pabo.. i'm just joking .. its not like i really mean it when there's a ghost. okay. i'll better get going now.. 

me too :) ....i'll be going too. i haven't finished packing all my things yet .. see you tomorrow !!