REGISTRATION

I'm Sorry For Loving You

Finally after 5 hours long trip i have reach the destination. "oh my god, i can feel my backbone crying from pain. it's really a long trip ever", Jieun says feeling exhausted. Jieun enter the magestic gate of Seoul Music & Art University. Holy crap the screnery here is so beautiful. On my right side, there's student who studying sort of picnic style as i can see i lot of food, drinks.. On my left side, i could see a couple of student ; handsome guy and pretty girl working on their assignment . such a sweet couple .. "i must get one too ", smilling widely full of determination. 

'All the new students who will register today, please come to the hall right now for a briefing", an announcement were mad. IU then went to the hall. she follows the sign which direct her to the hall. She enters the hall and she can a lot of new student were about to find their seat at the hall. IU didn't want trouble herself so she just seat at the empty seat near her. she sits and suddenly remember something." Oh god, i forgot about Kai ", IU says getting worried. "The briefing is about to start, should i call him ? " IU holding her galaxy note 3 feeling panicked. "Ah, forget about it, his probably has come earlier then me, probably sitting at the front hah".

 

The briefing segment ends. The students were informed to queue up in front of the hall stage to get their keys for their dorm. There will be 2 people in one dorm. " i hope my roomate is a kind person", Jieun taught.

 

IU then quickly queue up . it is divided into 2 rows. IU is in the first row. Her turn is too long but she patiently keep waiting and waiting. 

Kai POV

haishh (feeling frustrated), why does it take so long. Kai looking the distance between the place he stand and the registration table . "probably 2 more minutes", Kai thought. suddenly his eyes focussing on the girl next row. "That round hips, that petite body, that shoes, that long fluffy hair" isn't that Jieun ? Kai thought.

END POV

Probably 1 more minute until my turn, Jieun says. Suddenly, a harsh hit could feel on her head . " auch ! Who t--he rude motherer that just hit me with this plastic pen yet hard ", Jieun says burst with anger. Jieun turn to look who is that person who's trying to ruin her first day at SM&A university. Jieun turn and getting more mad after knowing it was actually Kai who did it. The lava getting more about to explode after hearing Kai say "Annyeong " with a smile face .. 

Jieun really can't hold her anger but she can't just go to Kai and beat him hardly. There will be so many people watching and it;s just going to embarassed her more..Jieun thent look at Kai and says "Oh, annyeong (forcingly smile). Jieun then focus on her queue not botthering at Kai back there at the second row. Suddenly, a guy which is from the next row walk by after taking his dorm's key. "That guy. That guy. i think i saw him someone but where, Jieun think. "Oh my god its that guy, that guy who passes by the cafe ago, the prince charming". "Oh my god , he is going to study at this university too,Jieun thought happily. "Oh god, is this fate or destiny". "cause your my destiny", Jieun sing the Infinite song. 

 

Kai POV

Look at Jieun, she is so happy queueing. i thought she is girl who is hot-tempered when i hit her with that pen.  

END POV

oh, finally i've got my key , IU says. hmm.. however, i need to wait for Kai too right .....although i can't still forget what he did to me not long ago. 

oh yes, finally i've got my dorm's key 10A1, Kai says.

hey what;s up, IU poke Kai shouder.

Oh, IU did you wait for me ?? how nice of you ,Kai says jokingly.

"what the", IU says feeling annoyed with Kai. feeling regret for waiting him up.

"You sure had a hard head, do you?" Kai asked IU.

IU just grin.. "Do you purpose do that, KIM JONGIN ?? " , IU says with a mad tone.

"Let me think".. hmmm.. probably"

"What the", IU getting mad hearing Kai words. "Haish i'll better get going now, looking for 18B2 dorm. "i'm just wasting my time talking to you"

"really? really? ' then just go then. you are wasting my precious time too.

when IU was about to leave the hall , "Oh i forgot to mentioned that the "Prince charming" who i saw at cafe yesterday is studying in this unversity too.. how cool is that," IU says to Kai.

"really ? so where is that prince charming that much more handsome than me, that you've talking about" Kai asked.

"hmm..he is already gone...to his dorm probably .." IU says/

Wow.. it's your fate maybe with him, Kai says with laughing

"right !! right !! i thought the same too ", IU says full of hopeful

IU and Kai then separate finding their way to their dorm. 

note: the distance between Boys and Girls dorm is really far, its going to takes 10 minutes when walking ..

 

IU POV

finally, here it is 18B2.

END POV

KAI POV

finally, here it is 10A1

END POV

 

SO, WHO IS THAT PRINCE CHARMING REALLY ?? WILL IU MET THAT PRINCE CHARMING AGAIN ???? WILL IU FEEL HAPPY WITH HER NEW ROOMATE ??