ROOMMATES

I'm Sorry For Loving You

IU POV

IU enters the room. "Oh my god, this room is so perfect". "There's large bed which can occupied 3 people, the bathroom even have a bath tub, there's 2 table study, a couch and everything seems so beautiful; the wallpaper decoration. "first, i Need to settle up my things. yes , yes indeed". IU put her pink guitar on the bed. open her luggage and starting to arrange her equipment, books, cloth , etc. Suddenly, she heard a sound of someone trying to open the door."oh god, i forget that there's going to be another person beside me in this room.IU open the door and surprised seeing a pretty girl full of tired in front of the door. 

"This is 18B2 right?" the girl asked. 

"oh, yes. you come at the right place. i'm so sorry for locking the door.i'm totally forgot", IU says with full of sorry.

"It's okay. actually, it's my fault . i've came really late for the registration . everyone is already arrived at their room, having a nice rest , unpacking their stuff and i actually just came". i'm so sorry for disturbing you, the girl says

come one in, you must be really tired, IU says.

"Wow ! this room is really big , the girl says.

"i know right, i am really surprised when i first enter this room hihihihi, IU says.

END POV

KAI POV

Kai enters the room. "Wow ! this room is so big". Kai enter and put all his things there. He turn left and surprisingly seeing there's someone at the studying table at the corner of the room . Kai when there and poke that guy. "hi ! you must be my new roommate", Kai says. "My name is Kim Jongin but you can just called me Kai".

"Hi there buddys , my name is Kim Myungsoo. You can also called me L or Myungsoo. Nice to meet you".

"this guy here is really handsome", Kai thought. "Oh, nice to meet you too", Kai says. hmm.. do you by any chance came here like really early, as it seems that you had so much plenty of time", Kai asked looking at the book Myungsoo is reading.

"Oh,actually i didn't read much yet. and i just arrived about 5 minutes ago. the class will be starting tomorrow right? so i need to prepare myself first, Myungsoo says.

"Oooooooohhhhh (doing an o-shaped mouth) i see. you must really be smart student", Kai says. Good luck with your reading. Myungsoo fighting !!!."oh my god, since when did i become a happy go lucky-guy,"Kai thought." aaissshh JIEUN VIRUS" , Kai says.

virus?? virus? did you just say virus, Myungsoo asked

"oh, its nothing. don't worry about what i say just now, just continue with your reading. i'm actually want to unpacking my things up then take a shower", Kai says.

END POV

 

IU POV

"So, what is your name",IU asked

"My name is Luna and what is your name ?"

"My name is Lee Jieun but you can just called me IU "

'IU, do you by any chance, playing a guitar?" Luna asked after knowing that there's a guitar on the bed.

"hmm..yes but i'm not that expert enough yet still much more to learn". IU says smilingly..

END POV

 

KAI POV

"oh my,, it sure is refreshing after taking a shower", Kai says.

"it sure it is",Myungsoo says 

"L are you going out somewhere?"

"Oh yes.. i'm thinking to play basketball this evening. "do you want to join",L asked Kai

"Hmm.. i don't think so. there's work i need to do", Kai says

" really ?" wow ! it's really great to have someone that has the same character as you". "You can borrow my books if you want to",Myungsoo says.

Books?? who need books? ,Kai says

aiisshh didn't you say you want to do some work just then" Myungsoo says feeling confused

"oh work? actually it's not that kind of work i mean.. sorry L. the "work" i'm referring to is sleep or having a nap." Kai says with laughter

"oh ~ that kind of work. okay,i'll better go then. see you later, Kai " Myungsoo says.

END POV

 

IU POV

So, what are we going to do this evening, Luna", IU asked

"hmm..i don't have any plan yet actually but i 'm thinking to call my mom if you don't mind? ".Luna says

"Oh craps, i haven't call my mom too". "hmm.. i 'm thiking to go for a walk or stroll since its already evening, also i 'm not really familiar yet with this unversity compound or area .do you want to join me and maybe we call our my mom there",IU says full of hoping Luna could come along..

"hmm.. i would love too but i don't think i can . as you see, there's still much things i need to settle up with, sorry Jieun-ah" Luna says.

"Oh.. its okay", IU says.

"i'll better get  going now. " see you later , Luna " , IU says.

"Bye Jieun-ah and don't forget to bring the university map as i'm afraid you might lost " Luna says . "This unversity is so big"

"okay. thank you for reminding me, Luna . i will bring it" IU says.

IU then take the university map with her along with her galaxy note 3 . 

IU went out from the dorm area and continue stroll

 

 

"i need to find a comfortable place first so that i can called mom" IU thought.

Ahah !! there is it .i've  found the right place "IU says.