someday

Secretly Inlove

 

 

 

 

In the dining area:

 

 

Jiyeon and Jinwoon were silently eating with Hyomin and Jiyeon’s mom, while eating Jiyeon and Jinwoon were both silent. No one talk and only the sounds of utensils were heard

 

There’s an awkward silence; which is unusual for them both, Hyomin and Mrs. Park were both silently looking to each other asking what the matter between them two is.

 

Hyomin: are you two fighting?

 

Jinwoon/ Jiyeon: NO!

 

They both answered in unison, Jinwoon drinks his water turning his head in opposite direction, while Jiyeon turn her head in opposite direction.

 

Hyomin: it’s not obvious guys (in sarcastic tone)

 

Jiyeon just rolled her eyes to her sister while Jinwoon remained silent. She was about to get another spoon of kimchi when she realized that the bowl of kimchi was in Jinwoon’s front. She stops all of a sudden, and then grabs the salad instead.

 

 

Jinwoon: here. (as he handed the bowl of Kimchi to Jiyeon) I know you want it. (his voice was not in usual tone)

 

Jiyeon just stared the bowl of kimchi that now in her front, and then later, she got a spoon of salad instead.

 

Hyomin shook her head in Jiyeon’s attitude.

 

 

Jiyeon: (stood up on her seat)

 

Mrs. Park: Hey Jiyeon you’re not finished eating!

 

Jiyeon: I’m finished mom! (as she marched upstairs)

 

---

 

In Jiyeon’s room:

 

 

Jiyeon was seating in the edge of her bed.

 

Dug. Dug.dug.

 

Jiyeon’s pov: why is my heart still beating fast?

 

 coz I’m jealous!!

 

coz I’m jealous!!

 

 

coz I’m jealous!!

 

 

Jinwoon’s voice keeps repeating on her mind.

 

 

Jiyeon shook her head.

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV: Gosh!! Why he said that? He making me confused! Oh jeez.

 

Jiyeon was clearly aware that she may be blushing. Her thoughts were occupied by that.

 

 

Jinwoon: (he was leaning in the door frame) you’re making horrible faces Ji! (as he called her)

 

Jiyeon looks surprised she turned her head and saw Jinwoon is standing in her door, automatically, she lies on her bed pretending herself sleeping. She even turn her back to him

 

Jinwoon sighed as he went closer to her, he lies in bed too, he leans his back in Jiyeon’s back; now they were both lying in bed, in back to each other.

 

 

Jinwoon: hey Ji! I’m sorry

 

Still no response for her.

 

 

Jinwoon: about what you saw---

 

 

Jiyeon: it’s fine you don’t have to explain that to me. she’s your girlfriend. That’s why.

 

 

Jinwoon: no I should explain that to you--- you’re my best friend. Please. Believe me, nothing happens to us--- it just she’s drunk. And I cant take her to her home in that state. That’s why.

 

 

Jiyeon: (another silence)

 

 

Jiyeon knew that Jinwoon was telling the truth, there’s no reason for him to tell a lie, and knowing her best friend, he never tell a lie to her. It just she was hurt. And she can’t accept that fact.

 

Jinwoon: are we good? (now he’s facing Jiyeon, he hugs her from her back)

 

 

Jiyeon smiled. Knowing that she can’t stand mad for him for too long.

 

 

Jinwoon: c’mon talk to me! you’ve been ignoring me for a day. And it’s killing me! HEY!

 

Jiyeon face him, they both look on the eyes.

 

 

Jiyeon: fine!

 

 

Jinwoon: Yes!! ( he even made punch in air) now. It’s your turn to explain (as he position himself sideward, putting his one hand in his head supporting his weight.) why are you with that guy? (eyeing Jiyeon)

 

Jiyeon looks at him, confused.

 

Jiyeon: with Jb? How many times do I have to tell you his my friend.

 

 

Jinwoon: Really? (not satisfied)

 

 

Jiyeon: yeah. (bored as she rolled her eyes)

 

 

Jinwoon: is he courting you or what?

 

 

Jiyeon: NO!

 

 

Jinwoon: make it sure Jiyeon! Make it sure! (Threatening tone) I told you Jiyeon no boyfriend until you reach 40 arraso?

 

Jiyeon: YAH! That’s unfair! Are you my dad? You can have girlfriend, but me no? how could you.

 

Jinwoon: yes baby. Since your dad is not here. I’m your guardian. And yes I can have a girlfriend, since I’m a responsible man. You don’t know men Jiyeon. I’m just saving you for being hurt.

 

JIYeon’s POV: but I’m hurting now.

 

Jiyeon stared at him with disbelief.

 

Jinwoon: fine. not until I know that that guy is the one right for you--- that’s our deal, until for me it’s not right for you, then NO! and if that JB ask to court you, turn him down okay?

 

Jiyeon: you’re so unbelievable. (rolled eyes) but anyways. I don’t want to have a boyfriend. If it’s not you of course.

 

Jinwoon: well that’s great to hear. (beams) okay now let’s sleep I’m exhausted.

 

Jiyeon: okay. Just go back to your place. I’m sleepy. (yawn)

 

Jinwoon: NO! I want to sleep here. I’m too tired to walk.

 

Jiyeon:YAH! JUNG JINWOON!

 

 

Jinwoon: WHAT? Hey Ji! Were sleeping together in the same bed since we both have diapers, remember? So why acting like that? And besides--- I’m tired. So goodnight dino! (as he fix himself to sleep)

 

Jiyeon: ( eyed him yet sighed in defeat) good night Jin--- (as she turn her back to him)

 

Jinwoon smiles. They both sleep in the same bed again just like how they always done it. Both of them backing each other until they fell in deep sleep, since they sleeping habits are really the same, plus they in deep and peaceful sleep, slowly, their position changes until they both facing each other and ended hugging each other in both arms.

 

Without their knowing Mrs. Park silently watching them sleeping, she giggled as she took a picture of them sleeping while hugging each other.

 

Mrs. Park POV: oh my god! I have to send this picture to Jin Young. ( Jinwoon’s mom)

 

---

 

The next morning:

 

 

IU: so that’s it?

 

She said while listening to entire story of Jiyeon. Jiyeon told her about what happen to her and Jinwoon until his provision of him having a boyfriend and so forth. Jiyeon really loves telling her all, she’s like a live diary to her.

 

IU: you know what Ji? I really have a great feeling. (eyely conspicuously looking at her)

 

 

Jiyeon: of what?

 

IU: Nah. It’s for you to know it. (smiles as she knows something really interesting)

 

 

Wooyoung: hey young ladies !(he said with a wide smile on his face)

 

IU: (simply rolled her eyes. )

 

Wooyoung: so mean Ji-Eun (acted like hurt)

 

IU: Shut up! Don’t call me by my name! we’re not close!

 

Wooyoung: (grins) yes we are! (proudly)

 

IU: OH shut up!! (almost yelled)

 

Honestly, Wooyoung was IU’s ex boyfriend way back to high school, yet they relationship didn’t last long since IU found that he was cheating on her. That’s why she promised herself not telling about that, including Jiyeon. No one knew about their past relationship. She wanted to forget it, and buried it to her own grave. Yet, unluckily, fate must be really bad on her; wooyoung enrolled in the same school as hers, which she find very annoying as hell.

 

 

Wooyoung: (smiled at her more teasingly)

 

 

Jiyeon: you know what guys? You look good together! Why don’t you both date? (she giggles)

 

Wooyoung: Yeah! That’s a good idea Ji!

 

IU: NO! I would never ever date this playboy! Again.(She hissed, as she stood in her seat and marched away)

 

For a second, Wooyoung eyes seem hurt; yet he smiled teasingly to her.

 

Wooyoung: hey Ji-Eun! Good luck later! Okay baby? ( he added)

 

And they both heard how IU growled in annoyance with heavy steps of her feet.

 

---

 

It was IU’s turn in performance, as she stared at to her fellow students, she sighed as she inhaled deeply. Yet, as she was about to start, her eyes landed to Wooyoung who was smiling so widely to her, she rolled her eyes due to her annoyance, as she kept herself tuck.

 

 

 

(kindly play this song . oh my. )

 

 

 

I hope this tears will stop running someday
Someday after this darkness clear up

 

 

 

As IU started singing; all of the students were completely listening to her, she has a great voice indeed.

 


I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears
When I feel that I’m getting tired of looking me exhausted,

 

 

She kept singing with all her heart as her eyes landed to Wooyoung, on the other hand, Wooyoung listening to her attentively, he smiles warmly like the usual smile he has when they both are in high school.

 


I want to give all my dreams I’ve kept hard
Every time I feel that I’m lacking in many things more than I have

 

Their eyes lock to each other, and one by one those memories she kept hiding and kept burying in her deepest thoughts, one by one appeared.

 

A constricting pain in her heart suddenly appears.

 


I lost strength in my legs and drop down
I hope this tears will stop running someday

 

IU loved him truly, though they called it by some as puppy love or infatuation, for her and she cant deny it, her feelings was more than that,

 

Way back in their high school life, way back before she met Jiyeon and Jinwoon, she was bully, because she was fat little girl. Yet, a handsome guy named Wooyoung suddenly came into the picture, he was so popular back then, and always coming for her to help her whenever she’s been bullied by her classmates.

 

 

Someday after this darkness clear up
I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

 

 

 

Days, and days past, they become so close--- so close that everyone can’t imagine it, including herself too. Who would thought that someone as popular as his will befriends someone who’s ugly duckling fat girl like her?

 


Everyday I hold out comforting myself “it’ll be alright”
But it makes me afraid little by little

 

 

“Youre the most beautiful girl I’ve known, inside out despite of flaws you have.”

 

His words fluttered her so much.

 


I tell myself to believe in myself, but I don’t
Now I don’t know how longer I can hold out

 

 

 

And then one day, they officially become a couple, for he, that’s her happiest day. Everyday, he never misses the day without letting her feel how loved she was,how important she was. She was blessed indeed. For the very fisrt time, someone accepted her well being not judging by her looks.

 


But wait it’ll come
Although the night is long, the sun comes up

Someday my painful heart will get well

 

 

But not until that day----

 

 

why don’t you tell her! All of these was just a bet! You don’t loved her really! You just acting because it’s all part of our bet for me to be your officially girl”

 

 

 

And that’s make all her hopes gone in instant.

 

 

In just a ticked of the clock, all of what she believe was a lie---

 

 

She saw it, she heard it. It blown down on her face, the reality, the truth--- 

 

 

She saw Wooyoung kissing another girl, and worst? That girl was the girl who Wooyoung’s really like. And her? She’s just a bet to win in order to make that girl be Wooyoung’s girlfriend for real.

 


I hope it helps me now.
I hope the God will help me
I don’t have enough confidence more and more to overcome myself
I hope this tears will stop running someday

 

 

 

It  hurts like hell---

 

 

And the hurt is too much unbearable

 

 

 

And it thanks god that it’s a few days after their vacation break, she grab that opportunity to lose weight, she did everything to make herself worthy. And the day of the next school year she transferred to the other school where she met Jiyeon and Jinwoon.

 

 

Out of Wooyoung’s life.

 

 

 

Someday after this darkness clear up
I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears
But wait it’ll come
Although the night is long, the sun comes up

Someday my painful heart will get well

Someday… Someday…

 

 

As she finished the song, she didn’t realized that she was crying. She wipes her tears immediately.

 

As she hurriedly walks out to the backstage, Wooyoung hurriedly runs after her.

 

 

Wooyoung: hey stop Ji-Eun! (as he hold her arm to stop her)

 

IU: What? (growled) let me go (as she keep her tears from falling)

 

Wooyoung: (tighten his hold) look at me!

 

IU:no! I would i?

 

Wooyoung: just look at me (as he pinned her towards the hall, meeting her swollen eyes)

 

IU: now what?

 

Wooyoung sighed, he closes his eyes, he doesn’t really wanted her seeing like this.

 

IU: just let go.

 

Wooyoung: no! I wont let you go not now not ever.

 

IU: (she blink) can you stop bullting me? Are you not finish yet?

 

Wooyoung eyebrows furrowed.

 

IU: is not finish yet? Are we in the bet still? Is this still a part of your bet? Well I’m telling you don’t me! Spare me this time! I already fall once, but this time? NO! I WILL NEVER EVER FALL ON YOUR SAME TRICK AGAIN (she yelled)

 

Wooyoung sighed again.

 

 

IU: I have enough. Just find someone else. (she said releasing  his hold to her and walks away)

 

 

 

Ohh! So that’s it. I love Jinwoon being possessive with his bestfriend. And that explains why IU mad at Wooyoung. Hope you like it.

 

Please leave a comment. And please if it not too much to ask, kindly read my other stories. Thank you.

 

I already update my other stories please check it out:

 

 

 

Romeo X Juliet

We Found Love

The Lover after me

Instant Daddy

One More Try

49 days with my fake fiancée

 

And I’m my way on updating my one shot stories

Dear diary

I knew I love you

 

Thank you and god bless!

 

 

Love,

iameunriejhei