Eight

Our Love Stories

Kimmie's POV

It's almost time for the the Spring Festival. In South Korea, the Spring Festival usually goes from around March to May. I hear that this year they'll have more games and more fun stuff at the festival. Mom and Dad gave me permission to go with my friends.

"Hey what will you guys be doing this Saturday night?" I ask both Chanyeol and Haruki as we are sitting down for lunch.

"Nothing, really," Haruki answers, opening her lunch box.

"Oh right this week is the Spring Festival right? I heard it's big this year and takes up a lot of streets here," Chanyeol says, while eating his food.

"Yup, and I was wondering if we all can go together," I say, giving Haruki a you-have-to-go look. She smiles.

"I'm sure my parents will let me go. They know that it's good for me to get out more and get to know Seoul." That brings a smile to my face. I look back at Chanyeol, who is busy eating his food.

"So.. Channie, will you be able to go?"

"Sure. I'll ask my parents."

"You guys are going to the Spring Festival?" a voice suddenly calls out.

We all look up and realize that it is V who asks the question. And Jungkook is there too. Oh no! How do I look? I'm still eating and he might see me! Act cool, Kimmie. Act cool.

"Yeah, are you going too, V?" Haruki asks. Sometimes I feel like there's something going on with those two that I don't know about.

"Yup. Jungkook and I are going, since our other friends are busy studying on Saturday night for their exams," V says.

"We should go together, Kimmie-ah," Jungkook calls me. Butterflies in my stomach! Butterflies in my stomach!

"Y-yeah." Wow Kimmie, that's all you can say?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haruki's POV

I'm about to go to the Spring Festival with Kimmie, Chanyeol, and V and Jungkook. Ooh yay! My first time going to a Spring Festival in South Korea. Back in Japan, we did have Spring Festivals and they were fun! I ask Kimmie what I should wear and she says just wear your normal clothes. So I decide to wear a pink shirt, a skirt, black leggings, and boots. Yes I'm pretty girly.

"Hey where are you going?" I hear my brother asks.

"I'm going to the Spring Festival with my friends," I answer, smiling brightly.

"Friends? Is that guy next door coming too?"

"Onii-chan, "that guy" is called Taehyung, or V. And he's really nice. And yes he is coming!"

"I don't like him."

"Why not?"

"I just don't." And with that Hikaru leaves and goes to his room. Weird. My brother's usually very friendly and likes everyone. Oh well. He's probably just tired.

"Hey! Are you ready?" V calls out to me from his room.

"Yeah. Meet me downstairs!"

We meet under the apartments and walk together.

"Was there any festival in Japan?" V starts asking.

"Yeah. A lot. My friends and I always went together. It was fun. We played games and eat food and even bought bracelets!"

Then suddenly I bump into someone. Uh oh, because I've been talking so much, I didn't watch where I was going.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I apologize, bowing.

"Ahh, Haruki! V! You guys are here too?" I know that voice anywhere.

"Woohyun-oppa! Are you going to the Spring Festival?" I ask excitedly.

"Yup. I'm here with Hoya. You remember him right?" Woohyun gently pulls Hoya forward and he smiles.

Ooh, Kimmie will be very happy once she finds out about this.

Wait...

Why do I feel like V is scooting further toward me? Ehh, probably just my imagination. I do believe I have a very big imagination.

V, Woohyun, Hoya, and I continue walking. I spot 4 figures up ahead, waiting to get in. One figure waves at my direction and I realize it is Kimmie. I wave back.

"Hey guess who's here?" I ask her.

"Hey," Hoya says.

"What is HE doing here?" Jungkook asks, pointing at Hoya, sounds annoyed.

"What are YOU doing here?" Hoya asks Jungkook back. Uh oh, is this a good thing?

"Hey I didn't introduce my friend!" Chanyeol stepped in, changing the subject. Whew that's a relief.

"Hello, my name is Kim Eunhee. I'm Chanyeol and Kimmie's childhood friend who came back from the US just a few weeks ago."

Oh I remember her. The last time I met her was at the park and she called me Dorothy, because I have a dog. Gixxer. I remember she and Kimmie were talking about kangaroos in Canada for some reason. I believe they are in Australia.

I also remember that was the time that I met Chanyeol's friend Kyungsoo. He was really nice and when we were playing hide-and-seek, he helped me find a place to hide. And something very unexpected happened. He fell on top of me. No! It was an accident.

"Come on everyone! Let's go!" Eunhee says, interrupting my thoughts.

We decide to walk in pairs because there are many people and we can't walk in a horizontal line. The pairs are: Eunhee/Chanyeol, Kimmie/me, V/Jungkook, and Woohyun/Hoya. I can hear Eunhee going on about how she feels like Alice in Wonderland because of how big and crowded the place is. I guess she likes fairytales.

"Hey, let's go eat!" Woohyun suggests. Now that he says it, I remember that I haven't eaten dinner yet. We all agree and go to the nearby food court.

While everyone is eating and talking among themselves, I notice V is very quiet. That's not like him. He's usually very fun and talks a lot. I wonder what's wrong.

"I'll be right back," he suddenly says and stands up and walks away.

"V, wait!" I say and follow him.

I look everywhere but I have a hard time because there are too many people.

Ahh there he is!

V is sitting on a bench in front of a small pond, playing with the bracelet I gave him a week ago.

"V, what's wrong? You haven't talked ever since we came here. Please tell me. I'm your friend," I beg.

He scoots over, giving me space to sit.

"Have you ever had that feeling where you only want to be with this certain person alone?" he suddenly asks. Well this is weird.

"What do you mean? You like someone?" I smile. Aww V likes someone.

"Y-yes. There is a girl. It's just, she doesn't know I like her. I just want to be with her and just us two but sometimes, her friends come and kinda ruin the moment. I want to tell her that I like her but I doubt she feels the same way."

"May I ask who?"

"No it's too embarrassing."

"Aww come on. Don't worry. I mean, after all we ARE friends right? So who is she?" I look at him impatiently.

"You."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Eunhee is a character from my best friend, Kimmie's fanfic. Check it out! It's called "I'll always have, I'll always will" by Kimikuchii07!

<3