Eleven

Our Love Stories

Kimmie's POV

I thought about Hoya all afternoon and just don't know what to tell him. I'm not sure if I'm ready for a boyfriend yet, but maybe I should figure it out now.

I say goodbye to Haruki, who is still avoiding V. I really want to find out why soon, but she'll tell me when she's ready.

Right now I have more things to worry about.

"Hey," a guy's voice says. I know that voice anywhere.

"Hi there Hoya-sshi," I tell him, smiling.

"Look I'm sorry that I confessed all of a sudden. I totally understand if you're not ready."

I shake my head, smiling.

"Pabo. To be honest, I have liked you for a long time now. It's just, I was really shocked because I never expected you to confess to me."

"So what are you saying?" I can see an anxious look on Hoya's face. "Will it be okay if we, you know, go out?"

I chuckle and nod.

A smile appears on Hoya's face from ear to ear. He hugs me tightly. I'm also happy too because I get to be with the person I really like. I hug him back.

Then I realize Jungkook is there. I quickly pull away from Hoya, which leaves him a confused look.

"Oh hi Kimmie-ah, I was just wondering if we can walk home together. But I can see that..." He points at Hoya.

"Nope! I'm taking my girlfriend home today!" Hoya says happily, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm sorry Jungkook-ah," I apologize. Somehow I can feel that he was really hurt. I try to avoid his eyes but that only makes me feel worse.

I'm really really sorry.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haruki's POV

Eunhee invited us to another hang out this Saturday and she said it'll be all day. I guess since she just came back from the US, she wants to make up for all the time she missed. I'm really excited because we're going to the amusement park where Eunhee and Chanyeol first met when they were 8. That place must be very special to her.

Our whole gang includes Eunhee (our leader), Chanyeol (our leader's assistant), Kimmie and Hoya (who are now a couple), Jungkook (who, I'm guessing, is jealous of our Mi-ho, yeah Kimmie made that name up), V (who I still don't know how I feel about him), Woohyun (who's been talking the whole way here), and me.

"Hey, Peter Pan, do you remember that spot right there?" I hear Eunhee saying, pointing the swing set.

"Oh yeah right, that was the spot where I gave you your stuffed bunny, what was his name? Mr. Snuggles?" Chanyeol replies.

"Yup I still have him. It's been a while now, but this amusement park still looks the same."

"Yeah except that one Haunted House that we met for the first time. They did an upgrade and put more new and scary things in there. My sister went there with her friends and she was so scared she told me to check her room every 10 minutes that night."

Haun-Haunted House? Oh no, I hope they won't make me go there. I can't even watch horror movies without having nightmares.

"Wait where was I when you guys first met? You haven't told me that yet," Kimmie says, a bit annoyed.

"You were actually out of town at that time. I was kinda lonely so my parents took me here. That's where Eunhee and I met," Chanyeol explains.

"Ooooohhhhh."

"Hey we should go to the Haunted House!" Woohyun and Hoya say at the same time. No no no, please don't!

I try to stay calm because if I yell out Im scared of Haunted Houses, they'll laugh at me for sure.

"Yea sure why not?!" Jungkook says, smiling.

"That'd be great, right?" V says, high fiving Jungkook. Boys, why are they like that? They can't take a hint sometimes. I sigh. My hands begin to shake. This occurs when I'm nervous or scared.

"Haru are you alright?" Kimmie asks me, looking worried.

"Y-Yea I'm alright. Just a bit nervous that's all." I fake a smile, but what I really want to say is "No I'm scared of Haunted Houses and they are the worst thing in the world!" No I gotta face my fears.

"We don't have to go if you don't want to," Chanyeol says, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I shake my head.

"No everyone really wants to go and I wanna have a great time together with you guys. So I'll go too!"

"Are you sure?" Hoya asks.

I nod and give a brave face.

"Fighting!" they all told me. Ganbatte! I told myself in Japanese.

The kind lady gives us our tickets and says, "Be brave." Is that the best thing to say to a person who is scared?

"Let's split into groups," Eunhee suggests, "Peter Pan and I will go together. Little Red Riding Hood, you go with your boyfriend and Jungkook, and Dorothy, you go with V and Woohyun. Just like at the festival."

Sometimes I feel like Eunhee has some reasons to why she always splits us up like this.

I slowly walk between V and Woohyun. They're my body guards for now. I look left and right, prepare for anything that'll pop out all of a sudden.

"Don't worry, Haru-ah," Woohyun tells me, "if anything happens, oppa will protect you." I smile, knowing that there's protection, but I can almost hear V scoffs.

I make sure I stay as close to them as possible.

Then suddenly I feel both of my sides very cold.

And I realize...

V and Woohyun...

Are...

GONE!!!!

What? No they couldn't have left me! They promised not to!

Come on Haru! Find them!

I look everywhere but they were nowhere in sight! Oh NO!!!!!

Calm down, Haruki. You have to be brave! Be brave. The lady's voice echoes in my head as my heart beats faster.

I hold both my hands close to my chest, hoping a miracle will happen.

I reach an end and there is no other way.

Then a white figure appears in front of me.

G-GHOST!!!!

I let out a huge scream and I have a feeling it scares the ghost too. But I am too scared to care about it.

"HARU!! Haru, where are you?" It's V! He's okay!

I begin to run toward the direction of his voice and I bump into him. He hugs me tightly, saying, "It's okay. Don't worry."

"Don't leave me again, okay?" I call out, really worried. I thought I lost him.

Author's POV

As V continues to comfort Haruki, they don't realize that Woohyun is looking. He heard Haruki's scream and was running towards her. But he realized that V already came first. Although he might not look like it, but he's hurt. A lot.

Haruki's POV

"Haru-ah! What happened? Are you alright?" I hear Woohyun's voice. He's okay too!

I leave V's hug and go to Woohyun and give him a big hug.

"I was so worried about you guys! Where were you?" I ask once I let go of him.

"I guess it's the new upgrade. I was pulled by someone into a dark room. Then suddenly the lights in that room turn on and I saw a banner saying "YOU JUST WON A COUPON FOR FREE SMOOTHIE!" So this is the new upgrade, huh?" Woohyun says, laughing.

"Me too! But for me, the banner says, "YOU WON A COUPON FOR FREE TRIP TO LION LAND!" I do like lions but this upgrade is weird," V continues, laughing along.

"Well I'm glad you guys are okay. I was worried." I hug them both, almost in tears.

"Hey don't cry, we'll never leave you," V tells me, wiping my tears away.

"Haru! Guys! Are you alright? I heard a scream!" Kimmie comes running, with Hoya's hand linked to hers, and Jungkook running in the back. Kimmie hugs me tightly and I feel like I couldn't breathe.

"Is everything okay over here?" Chanyeol and Eunhee come.

"Yeah everything's okay," I smile.

"Come on, let's get out of here," our leader, Eunhee says, grabbing my hand and Kimmie's and leads us out.

I let out a sigh of relief. I'm just glad I'm out of that horrible place.

"Hey let's go grab some smoothie! I won a free coupon!" Woohyun suggests happily.

"Huh?"

"I'll tell you later," Woohyun winks.

As we walk, I take a look at V, who is busy looking at his coupon.

"Hey thanks for caring about me," I tell him.

"Well I care about you and I don't want you to get hurt," he says, smiling.

I blush hard.

Thump. Thump.

What is this feeling?