Ten

Our Love Stories

Kimmie's POV

Well Saturday night was fun, I guess. During the ride, it was mostly me and Jungkook that did the talking while Hoya was a bit quiet. I wonder why though.

It's Monday today! Ugh, who really likes Monday?

As I walk to school, I see two figures in the front. They look really familiar. One is walking way up front while the other is slowing walking his bike in the back. They seem to not notice each other. I squint my eyes to look closer and realize they are Haru and V. I decide not to call them because I have a reason there will be an awkward moment. Why are they like that? Usually I see Haru and V together whenever they get to school. But I guess today's something's weird.

I continue following them quietly to see if something will happen. But nothing did really. Just silence.

I walk into class and find Haru sitting in her seat, playing with her pencil.

"Hey there, Haru," I greet her. She gives me a small smile, which begins to worry me.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"What?" She seems to be spacing out. That's not like her.

"You're quieter than usual. And I saw you with V and you guys weren't talking at all. Is something going on? Come on tell me. I am your friends after all."

"You're right. We ARE friends but I don't want to talk right now. I'll tell you when I'm ready okay?" she smiles. I understand what she wants. I shouldn't push it.

During lunch, Hoya suddenly calls me over.

"Hey Kimmie-ah! Can you go eat with me up on the rooftop?" Okay this is all of a sudden. But how can I say no to Hoya? After all, I do have a huge crush on him.

I follow him, holding on to my lunchbox tightly, because inside, I'm really really nervous.

He sits down and the concrete ground and I do the same. As I open my lunchbox, I hear Hoya says, "So how was the Spring Festival?"

I finish chewing and swallow. "Yeah, it was awesome! But ever since that night, it seems like V and Haru have been avoiding each other. Just before I came with you here, I was walking with Haru. Then we saw V and his friends and Haru became awkward and just looked at the ground. Usually they would say hi and smile at each other. Somethings weird today."

"Probably they'll get over it soon," Hoya says.

"Hopefully."

"Hey the reason I asked you to come here is I gotta tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Uhm, I----I've been liking you for a long time now, Jang Kimmie! Please accept my heart!"

Huh?

"Kimmie! There you are!" I hear a deep voice calling me. We both turn around and see Chanyeol and Haruki.

"We were worried about you Kimmie-ah!" Haru says, as they both walk over to us.

"Come on Haru-ya, let's sit down," Chanyeol invites himself and Haru.

At least things won't be awkward now.

I turn and look at Hoya, who doesn't seem to be happy. But what should I answer him? I mean I do like him but I'm kinda shocked that he confessed. I'd never expected that to happen. But it's worth a try.