Wow..

With moldy hair..

Minhyuk stared at Eunkwang's face while the pressure on his lips weakened his knees. He slowly moved his hands to Eunkwang's hips and closed his eyes. 
Just as he slowly parted his lips to return the kiss, the blonde pulled back.
A disappointed sigh left Minhyuk's lips and he opened his eyes again, staring with a confused look at the older. "What.."
"What?! You're really asking that??" Eunkwang stepped back and glared at the girl. "Don't you think it's time for you to piss off?? Hands off my man, got that?!"
The shocked woman looked at Eunkwang with big eyes before she put her arms akimbo, snorting. "Your man?? Who do you think you are?? You can't just storm into his office and hurt him!"
The blond man ground his teeth and stepped closer to the girl. "Hurt him?? I show you what hurts if you don't immediately off! Get out of this freaking room or I'll kick you out!"

Minhyuk moved his gaze between the arguing blonde and the hysterical girl before he grabbed one of his combs to slam it on the ground. "SHUT UP! Both of you!! What is up with that ? How old are you, huh?!" 
He walked to the girl and grabbed her shoulder. "Get out. We'll talk later." He sternly looked at her before pushing her out of the room, closing the door after her. "So.. And now to you.." 
The red head turned to Eunkwang again, stepped closer to him and placed one hand on his jawline. He pulled him swiftly closer and pressed his lips back on the blonde's.

Eunkwang widened his eyes surprised and pushed the younger quickly back. "Stop! What do you think you're doing?! You're a ing ! First you steal my first kiss just for fun and then you beg for another chance. Another chance for what?? Another chance to play me for a fool? Another chance to have some fun with me because I'm just a stupid unexperienced man?"
Minhyuk looked with a shocked expression at the older. "Eunkwang.. No.. I.."
"Shut up! I'm not stupid, okay?? Why are you begging for another chance if you decide to date one of your ing employees afterwards?? A few days after our kiss! What's wrong in your head?! I thought you're serious about all that! I thought at least our friendship would mean something to you.. But I guess I was wrong!!"

The red haired boy stepped closer to Eunkwang and slapped suddenly his cheek. "Shut up, idiot! You don't know anything! I'm not dating that stupid girl! She just thought it's funny to spread that freaking rumour! I thought she's a friend, I needed someone to talk to! I told her that I'm feeling something special towards one certain man and guess what?! That man is you, Eunkwang! She's in love with me for years already and as she saw your name on my display she just.. answered your messages! I saw her with my phone as I came back in here and was just about to make things clear as you stormed in! I'm not dating her and I never planned to date her! I fell in love with you, you ing idiot! I never meant to hurt you and I regret saying such stupid things after sharing that kiss with you! I was just insecure and tried to protect myself, but instead I just.. ruined everything.. I know I hurt you, but all I want is one ing chance to make it better!"

Eunkwang stared at the younger with wide eyes. He didn't know what to say. That was not like he planned it. He wanted to be the cool guy who would end all that. Who would show that he couldn't care less about everything that happened, but Minhyuk once again confused his heart and mind. 

Minhyuk took a deep breath before he continued. "Eunkwang.. I've always been alone.. The only one I always had is Hamo.. I focused on my career as a hairdresser the past years and never thought about falling in love with someone.. I knew my charms make pretty much every girl fall for me and that was enough.. It was satisfying.. I lived like that for a while already, I don't know how to behave any different.. But you.. You changed everything.. You just.. make my heart beat so freaking fast and I don't know how to handle that.. I never.. never meant to hurt you.. I'm so sorry.. Just.. give me another chance.. One single chance.. I promise I'll make it better this time.. I don't want you to regret your first kiss.. I want you to think of it as beautiful.. As a kiss you shared with a man.. who really cares for you.. A man who would.. do everything for you.. I would.. I really would.." 
The red haired looked at Eunkwang in hope but lowered his gaze and sighed sadly as he noticed Eunkwang's blank expression. 
"Say something.. Eunkwang.. Please.."

The older kept staring at Minhyuk for a little while, his mind filled with confusion. He slowly stepped closer to him, his hand reaching to Minhyuk's chin, gently grabbing it.
Minhyuk quickly moved his gaze up to meet the older's. 
"Minhyuk.. I.. Wow.."
The younger raised one eyebrow. "Wow..? What.. what is wow..?
"You are wow, Minhyuk.. I.. Thank you.. It.. It feels so good to hear you saying such things.." The blond boy leant closer to the younger and placed a soft kiss on his lips.
"Like I said.. You're mine.. My man.. Okay..?"
Minhyuk widened his eyes before smiling widely. 
"Naaaah.. Don't smile like an idiot now.. I'm still mad at you!" Eunkwang softly laughed and slapped Minhyuk's forehead lightly with his hand. 
"We'll start over again, okay? We'll forget about everything that happened after the kiss and just.. live it again.. Okay?"
Minhyuk quickly nodded. "Yes.. Yes, okay! Thank you.. Really.. Thank you.." He wrapped his arms around Eunkwang's waist and pulled him gently closer.
Their lips met again - for a second first kiss.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UHUUUU! There you have it! Love is in the air!~~~♥
Who wouldn't fight for that gorgeous blond man, huuuh? I definitely would.. hehehe. I would also fight for him with another haircolour, you know what I mean haha..

I hope you liked the chapter! :D

I decided to end this fanfiction right here ~ I really hope you enjoyed it! :)

Maybe there'll be a sequel one day, but you all know that time where your brain just doesn't create any ideas anymore haha.. /cries silently/ 
Ary~♥