He's a girl?

With moldy hair..

"Stoooooop!", Eunkwang clinged tightly to Minhyuk's shoulders and laughed a bit. "Stoooop!"
Minhyuk stopped running and spinned around once, snickering childishly. 
"Such a good, horse.. But thank you, horse.. We arrived.." The blonde chuckled lightly and patted Minhyuk's head. "I'll give you a carrot, okay?"
"A carrot? Sounds um.. awesome..", The readhead laughed slightly and stepped towards the frontdoor. "But first I'll take care of your ankle.." 
"You don't need to do that, really.. I'm okay.." Eunkwang reached with one hand in his trouser pocket and fished for his key. "Let me down, I'll take care of that myself.. Hamo is waiting for you, right?"
"No. Open the door, I'll help you.", Minhyuk tightened his grip around Eunkwang's legs and turned his head to him, grinning widely. "Hamo is anyway sleeping when I'm not at home."
The blonde sighed and hit lightly the back of Minhyuk's head. "You're really a weird guy, but fine." 
He leaned towards the door and fumbled with the key until he eventually opened the lock and pushed the door open. "Here you go, stubborn kid."
"Stubborn kid? I'm pretty sure you're the bigger kid of us two..", Minhyuk stepped in the house and used his to push the door close behind him. 
The clingy monkey on his back laughed softly and snorted lightly. "Elegant.. But no, I'm not the kid.. You said you're turning 20 on 29th of November, right? So.. I'm older than you."
"No way! You're lying!"
Eunkwang pointed with one hand towards the livingroom. "No. I'm older. Exactly 7 days."
"Nooooo way! You must be joking.." Minhyuk shook his head and walked to the livingroom, placed Eunkwang down on the couch and turned around to him. "So.. 22nd of November, right?"
The blond man clapped his hands enthusiastically, trying hard to keep his laughter. "Yes, right! Such a genius!"
"Shut up!" 
They stared at each other rather sternly, but cracked up in laughter right at the same time.

"Eunkwang? Is someone with you?", the soft sound of the blonde's mother echoed through the house, coming from the staircase.
Both guys abruptly stopped laughing and turned their heads towards the stairs. "Yes, mom!" 
"Is it Ilhoon?"
Eunkwang sighed lightly and shook his head. "No, it's not Ilhoon!"
"Changsub?"
"Noo!! It's not Changsub, mom!" 
Minhyuk chuckled softly and patted the blonde's head. "Your friends?"
The other nodded a bit and sighed at his mother's next response. "A girl?"
"Noooo! It's not a girl!! Why don't you just come down and check who's with me?!"
Soon after these words Eunkwang's mother stepped down the stairs and looked at Minhyuk with a rather confused expression. 
"Um.. Hello..", the redhead bowed his head towards her and smiled politely. "I'm Lee Minhyuk. Nice to meet you."
Eunkwang laughed a bit and punched his fist lightly in Minhyuk's ridges, hissing towards him. "If you would have been that polite towards me I would have never called you a psycho."
The other turned his head to Eunkwang and narrowed his eyes at him. "I was polite, you were just ing around.." He sticked his tongue out at him and received another punch in his ridges.
The lady at the staircase cleared lightly, getting the attention of both boys again. "Well.. I've never heard about you.. Are you a schoolmate? Are you working on a project for school or..?"
Minhyuk shook his head a bit. "No, I'm not a student anymore."
The woman raised one eyebrow, waiting for an explanation. 
"Um.. He's working already, mom.. He's got his own hairdresser's shop.. He did my hair, see? Nice, hm?" Eunkwang pointed at his hair and shook his head a bit, ruffling through his hair afterwards.
His mother looked at him and smiled afterwards, nodding a bit. "Oh, yes! Looks really good..  Well, Minhyuk.. Do you want to stay for dinner? I've already prepared something.." Her gaze wandered back to the redhaired, who bowed his head once again.
"Thanks for the invitation, it would be great, but I really need to go soon." 
"Oh, really? Fine, then next time.." The lady made her way to the kitchen, leaving the two boys alone again.

"So.. I'll take care of your ankle now.. First aid kit?"
Eunkwang pointed towards the dining room. "Um.. In the bathroom, top drawer. Just go through the dining room and then to the left."
"Okay, wait here.."
Minhyuk made his way to the dining room and spotted a bunch of pens on a little commode. He quickly looked around and sneaked towards the commode. He took a little rectangular piece of paper out of his trouser pocket and grabbed one of the pens.
He swiftly wrote a note on the paper and sticked it back into his pocket. His gaze wandered through the room again, rather hectically, before he walked to the bathroom. 
He opened the topdrawer, took the first aid kit and walked back to Eunkwang. "Soo.. Here I am.."

After he wrapped the bandage tightly around Eunkwang's ankle he brought the first aid kid back to the bathroom and walked to the kitchen. "I'm leaving now, Mrs. Seo.. I'll definitely accept your next invitation. Have a nice day."
The lady turned her head towards him and smiled widely. "Okay, I'll take this as a promise. Take care on your way back home.."
The young man nodded and walked back to the livingroom. "So, I'm leaving now.. I hope your ankle gets better.." 
"Thanks for your help, I'll bring you to the door." 
Minhyuk shook his head and smiled lightly. "I know the way, you shouldn't strain your ankle that much." He chuckled lightly and waved shortly at him, turned around and walked towards the door. Before he left the room he grabbed the piece of paper in his pocket and dropped it down on the floor. Oh so accidentally of course.
Eunkwang looked after him and sighed a bit. "A really strange guy.." He turned towards the TV and turned it on.

"Eunkwang? Dinner is ready!" 
"Coming!" The boy stood slowly up and hobbled towards the kitchen as he spotted a little piece of paper on the ground. He frowned lightly and leaned down to grab it. 
He looked at the frontpage and raised one eyebrow. "A business card of Minhyuk's shop? What.."
He turned the paper around and widened his eyes surprised at the content of Minhyuk's note. "What the heck is wrong with that guy..?" 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Badaaaamm, here goes my next chapter! I know the title is soooo stupid, but.. I couldn't think of another one.. Sorry XD 
Soooo my dear little subbies, I'll leave you with this cliffhanger for a while, since I'm visiting my friend for a few days♥ /LOOOOR I LOVE YOU!! ok. ok./
What do you guys think is written on the little card? I'm sure it's not even a cliffhanger for the most of you since it's soooo obvious, but I DON'T CARE! I love cliffhangers even if they are so bad. q.q
Well.. That's all for now.. I'm not quite sure how long it will take me to write the next chapter.. First I have to handle it that I'm getting older Q_Q Yes yes. My birthday. 5th of March. Don't forget it, guys! XD I expect a lot of congratulation comments, okay? Okay, no. Joking. I don't expect anything.

Bye bye guuuys♥ /waves.