All alone

With moldy hair..

He slowly lifted his hand to ring the bell. "Please.. Talk to me.."
Footsteps could be heard. His eyes widened as the frontdoor finally opened up in front of him. "Eunkwang, I.." He stopped as he spotted Eunkwang's little brother. A sigh left his lips.
Since Eunkwang left him behind the day before he wasn't able to explain himself, even though he desperately wanted to. He tried to call him. Wrote messages. But nothing. So he decided to just show up at his place. 
"Where's your brother? I need to talk to him.. Please.. It's important.."
Eunkwang's brother frowned a bit and shrugged eventually. "Come in.. He's in his room. But be careful, he's veeery pissy today.. I don't know why.."
Minhyuk sighed once again and swarmed into the house. He quickly took his shoes off and rushed upstairs. As he stopped in front of Eunkwang's door he could hear music. Sad music.
"I ed it up.. He hates me now.."
The red-haired knocked on the door. Nothing. He tried to open it, but it was locked. He knocked again, but still no response. He eventually took his phone out.

- That song sounds sad.. Why don't you turn it off and open the door for me..? Please, Eunkwang.. We need to talk..

He waited a few moments until he could hear Eunkwang's footsteps coming closer to the door. The blonde unlocked the door and opened it peppily, just to greet the red-haired with a hard slap in his face.
" off, ! There was a reason why I didn't answer your damn calls and messages! I told you to step out of my life again!" 
Minhyuk widened his eyes and stared at the blonde. Before he was able to say anything the door was practically slammed back right into his face. 
"Eunkwang.." 

He kept knocking and writing messages to him, but Eunkwang ignored him. Eventually the red-haired gave up. 
He lowered his head and made his way back home. 
"I definitely ed it up.. I'm an .. He's right.." 
He took his phone out and wrote another message to him.

- I'm sorry for hurting you.. If you ever feel like talking or listening to me again.. Please, please, write a message to me. It would mean the world to me..

The sad red-haired man lingered through the streets. He never felt that incomplete in his life before. He always knew he was all alone, he got used to it, but getting left behind just hurt so much. 
All he was asking for was a chance to explain himself, but it seemed like he would never get that chance. 
He didn't know much about Eunkwang. He didn't know him for a long time, but one thing he knew for sure. That man was special. 
He was special to him.
And it took him way too long. It took him a broken heart, tears and a slap in the face to finally realize it. 
But it was too late. 
He was alone.

 

 

~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry, sorry! I know it took me a while again but well.. You all know that.. Work and .. XD
But nevermind.. Here's a new chapter. It's short. I know. But /sorrynotsorry. 
I hope the next chapter will be a bit longer.. I have a vision in my mind already. Hopefully I won't forget it now haha. That would be bad..

Have a nice day, Melodies♥

Chuu~ Ary♥