Impatient horse

With moldy hair..

"What the heck is wrong with that guy?"
"Did you say something, sweety?", the soft voice of Eunkwang's mother reached his ear again. 
"No, nothing mom!" He quickly shoved the business card into his trouser pocket and walked slowly to the kitchen. With some cumbersome moves he eventually made his way to the kitchen table and sat down. 
His mother brought two plates to the table and smiled lightly at her son before her gaze fell onto his ankle. "Oh my god! What happened?! Did this Minhyuk guy do this to you?! Ooooh! I'm so glad he didn't stay for dinner!"
"What? No mom! It was my fault, Minhyuk only helped me. He brought me home and took care of it..", Eunkwang quickly stated before pulling one of the plates closer to himself. "Looks delicious.."
"Thank you, I hope it also tastes good.." The lady sat down across her son and started eating. "I knew this Minhyuk guy is a good guy.. He's so polite.."
The blonde snorted lightly with laughter and started eating as well, mumbling to himself. "Yeah.. Really polite.. A little intrusive if you ask me.." 

"I'll go to my room now.. Thanks for dinner mom, it was really good.." 
Eunkwang made his way to the staircase as his mother called after him. "Your brother is still at his friend's place, can you pick him up tomorrow morning?"
The young man sighed lightly and turned his head back towards his mother. "Can I take the car?" 
"No, sorry. I need it myself tomorrow.. I'll be away until the evening."
Eunkwang sighed again and shook his head in disbelief. "Yeah, sure. I'll pick him up!"
He walked slowly, step by step, level by level, up the stairs while mumbling rather pissed. "It's not like I hurt my ankle, but no problem. I'll walk through the whole city to pick him up.." 
As he reached his room he dropped immediately down onto his bed and stared at the ceiling for a while. 
"Oh!" He suddenly fished for Minhyuk's business card and pulled it out of his pocket. He his stomach and looked at the card, shaking his head lightly as he read the content again.

'You still owe me a carrot, I'm a hungry horse! 
Call me. 
Minhyuk.'

- with his number written down below.

"He is really some weird guy.." Eunkwang found himself laughing softly as he kept staring down at the card. 
He eventually took his cellphone and saved Minhyuk's number, writing a short message to him.

Hey, psycho.

He his back again and placed his cellphone on his stomach, staring at the ceiling; waiting for Minhyuk's reply.
The blonde waited about 10 minutes before he sat up. "Wanting me to call him and then he's not even replying.." 
He sighed softly and pushed himself off the mattress. He slowly made his way to the bathroom to take a shower.
He placed his cellphone on top of the toilet lid and turned some music on. 

The young man was an obsessed and passionate 'shower-singer'. Taking a shower without singing loudly along to his favourite songs was utterly impossible for him. He always did.
But it was different this time. As he was singing loudly, the song got suddenly interrupted by a loud 'You got a message!'
He brushed his hair back and frowned a little. "Oh.. Now he's replying. Great."
The song continued and Eunkwang got back into his passionate solo stage, before he got interrupted once again. And once again. And.. once again.
"Oh my god! Is he serious about that?!" The blonde rinsed quickly his hair and stepped out of the shower, fishing for his towel. 
'You got a me- You got a message! You got a message!'
The vibration of his cellphone made it slowly move ontop of the toilet lid, until it almost reached the edge. 
Eunkwang sighed loudly, wrapped swiftly the towel around his waist and walked to the toilet lid to save his cellphone from colliding with the hard floor tiles.
Just as he held it in his hands it went once again 'You got a message!'
"Damn it!" 
He looked at the screen and shook his head in disbelief. This guy was incorrigible. '8 messages by Weird Psycho Horse'
Eunkwang opened the messages and took a deep breath to calm down. Minhyuk couldn't be serious about that. 

○ Hey, crybaby :P
○ Eunkwang?
○ Are you ignoring me?
○ Helloo?
○ I didn't mean it like this! Don't be mad! You're not a crybaby, I was only joking!
○ ....
○ Come ooooon!
○ Eunkwaaaaang!

The blonde started laughing a bit and wiped over the screen of his cellphone, wiping away the water that dripped down from the tips of his hair.
(A/N: Eunkwang's messages // Minhyuk's messages )
I was taking a shower!!! Calm down! 

He turned off the sound of his cellphone and placed it back onto the toilet lid, getting slowly dressed. 
As he grabbed his phone again afterwards he was quite fascinated about the fact that Minhyuk seemed to have nothing better to do than to write him a dozen of messages. 

○ Oh!
○ Good! 
○ I thought you would be mad at me now TT_TT
○ How can you dare to take a shower after I was styling your hair so perfectly today? :P
○ Oh! And did you put the bandage around your ankle again?
○ You should be careful with your ankle!
○ Hello?
○ What are you doing now?? 
○ Eunkwang..?
○ I'm bored..
○ Do something.. 
○ Okay then not T_T

Eunkwang found it somehow amusing to let the redhaired wait for his reply, so he decided to put his cellphone into his trouser pocket while he was bandaging his ankle again. 
He afterwards made his way back to his room and crawled under his blanket.
"Okay, I guess he waited enough now..", he chuckled elfishly and grabbed his cellphone. '5 messages by Weird Psycho Horse'

○ Oh come on, that's not funny.. 
○ Hamo is bullying me! 
○ Aaaah! He bit off my finger!
○ Oh noo, come help me! I'll bleed to death! That paaaaain!
○ .... Please?

The blonde started laughing heartily. "That guy.. Really.." He placed himself in a comfortable position and replied to the impatient redhaired.

Something is definitely wrong in your head..
○ Oh! You're back! Yaaaay!
○ What were you doing? 
Showering.. 
○ Oooh.. And after that?
Dressing myself? It's not that easy with a hurt ankle, you know?
○ Oh right.. Did you put the bandage around your ankle again?
Yes, mommy. 
○ Oh, such a good boy! :D
How's your finger doing? 
○ Huh? My finger?
I thought Hamo bit it off, that huge and dangerous beast.. 
○ Oh.. Haha! How funny! 
○ My finger is doing good..
○ And Hamo isn't hungry anymore now.. :P

Both boys were writing until late in the night, laughing at the other's stupidity, especially Eunkwang laughing at Minhyuk's stupidity. The redhaired was really one special guy, to decide whether special was good or not.

Uh.. Minhyuk? I've got a question.. 
○ What is it?
Do you have a car? 
○ A car? Yes, sure.. Why are you asking? 
I need to pick up my brother tomorrow, but I can barely walk like this.. I wanted to ask you if you could maybe be my driver..?
○ Your driver? Don't you have a car yourself? 
No, that's mom's and she needs it tomorrow..
○ Oh, okay! Yes, sure, no problem.. Just tell me a time and I'll be there.
10 am? Or is it too early?
○ No, that's okay.. I'll be there then. 
Thank you :) I'll get some sleep now, see you tomorrow!
○ Okay
○ Sleep well
○ Have some nice dreams :P
○ See you
○ Good night
 Shut up now!
○ Sorry... 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soorrrryy! T_T It took me way too long to upload it again >_< But yeah.. It was my birthday and I was away and then I was.. OK you know what? I'm not sorry THEHEHEHE! /laughs elfishly.
Well, here you go~ I hope you like the chapter :3 

Oh! And! If there's any BTS fan out there, go check out my best friends story about Namjoon x Taehyung ♥ 
She wrote it for me T____T As a birthday present ;www; She's the best ;www; 
She's my life ;q; Okay, okay.. back to topic...
Go check her and her story out, it's already really thrilling :3 I hope she'll continue soon.. Did you read that, Schatz? Continue writing! I need an update T___T My Namhyung feels AAAAAAAAAH ;w; Click here

Byebye. /waves and goes crying over Minkwang and Namhyung..

OH wait! ... I'm nowadays totally obsessed with Seo Inguk and Lee Jongsuk.. Does anyone know a fanfiction about them?? Please tell me T____T They are so suigauzgo SQUIIIISH. Okay.. Okay. Bye! /waves again and goes crying over .. Guksuk.. ?...♥ :D