Five

Snow Flakes in the Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin’s POV

When I slam the door of my locker closed, I almost slam my head in.

“Jesus, easy there Jimin!” V frantically exclaims, pushing me back gently and closing the locker door before whispering fiercely, “How much exactly did you drink last night?”

I shut my eyes and lean my head against the cool, metal surface of the locker door. It feels too good against my drilling headache that I am almost tempted to stay there for the rest of the day.

“I’m not that bad.”

“Bull.” I can practically hear V’s eye roll. “You’re moodier than normal, which by the way is pretty torturous if you only were me, and you’ve been having this eternal scrunched up expression on your face as if you were by some gay guy or something.”

I can practically hear is flailing arms too so I open my eyes and glare at him.

“Yeah, that’s gonna make me feel better.”

V sighs in exasperation as if I was the one who was spazzing out and he was the one whose head was ing him off.

“Fine, fine.” He raises his hands up in mock surrender. “Jimin the great wins again against the lowly clown.”

He turns away and starts walking down the hallway without me.

Guilt swells my chest and I suddenly feel twice the I usually am so I grab his arm and sigh.

“Look, I’m sorry okay? There’s just been so much on my plate lately I can’t handle it.”

V turns to me with understanding on his face and pats my back.

“I’m sorry too, bro. But could you like loosen up a bit sometimes?” He winces.

I grin, but it probably comes out as a cringe, as I punch his shoulder. “You bet.”

V grins back, a true smile, before we both head down the hallway and to the classroom.

And it’s as if the timing of the universe can never be right because just then I hear someone call, “Taehyung-ah!”

I freeze in my steps as V turns around and bumps fists with Jungkook.

“Jungkook! What’s up dude?” V grins. “Man, you’ve grown.”

Jungkook laughs while I still stay frozen, my back to him. The only one I can see is V and only through my peripheral vision. “Yeah I have. I’m no longer an extreme shorty huh?”

“You aren’t, but Jimin still is.” V snickers nudging me.

I can already feel the sudden tensing of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter