One

Snow Flakes in the Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin’s POV

A smile is a funny thing.

There are different kinds of smiles used for different kinds of situations.

Sometimes, a smile can be as genuine as a ray of pure, unnalloyed sunshine. Yet sometimes it can be darker than the darkest places deep within the universe of one's heart.

And the kinds between that stretch out infinitely.

V gives me a weary smile the moment he steps through the door of our dormitory room. The room we share isn't so big, but the space is good enough for both of us to fit in perfectly along with our own shares of hordes of stuff. Even then, I watch as V steps around my dog before he drops his bag on the floor and crashes on top of his once, always perfectly made bed.

"What the...?" He lifts his head, his eyes going over the messed up sheets and the wet blanket that rests on his bed. "Holy , Jimin. Your dog better not have urinated on my ing bed."

He jumps off immediately, repelled as if his bed was diseased. From my sitting position on my bed, I chuckle at him and take my pencil out of my pursed lips where I had bit it as I did my homework.

"Chill, V." I say, a smile curved on my lips. "It's just slobber."

"Slobber?" V exclaims incredulously. He starts flailing his arms as he gestures back and forth towards my sleeping dog and his unruly bed. "Are you serious? Wait. Yes. Yes, you are serious. How can you just sit there and be an irresponsible dog owner and let your freaking mammal carry out his will freely on my bed? I mean, are dogs even allowed in college?"

I shrug, turning back to my homework and biting the edge of my pencil with my teeth.

"They didn't say anything about not being allowed to keep pets."

"Well, they didn't say anything about being allowed to keep pets either."

"That's true." I reply absentmindedly as I scribble down an answer on my math book, not even sparing a glance at V.

I know I'm being a jerk. Infact there are times where I wonder why exactly V even chooses to stick by me. I know that we've been friends for as long as we both can remember, but I also know that my character has been degrading through the years. And yet, V still chooses to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter