Page Three

Rebel

Jiyoon walked out together with Junhyung after they cleaned the gym room to the locker room. It’s their time to back to their dorm. When he opened his locker, he found a letter there. It’s not common for him to receive a letter, a pink letter especially. Usually, if his enemies wanted to fight with him, they would hang the letter on his locker or they came toward him.

“It’s not a challenge letter.” Jiyoon saw the letter too, and took it. “Hmm, I think this is a love letter.” She said while chew her gummy. She torn the letter to read it.

“Wow, she want to meet with you at 3pm in the backyard. I see. Then it’s about 5 minutes from now on.” Jiyoon gave the letter to Junhyung.

“I don’t care. Throw it then.” Junhyung said and avoid her.

“Yah! Consider this was a fight challenge for you although it’s not.” Jiyoon walked next to him.

“Ssiro.”

“Yah! Be a real man. If you have an invitation, you have to come.”

Junhyung stopped his step then look to her. “I’m a real namja.”

“Then, this is for you. Come on, I think she was waiting you now.”

He sighed then said, “Ok, I’ll go. But are you alright if I go there?”

“What? I’m not a child, for your information.”

“I know.” Then Junhyung go to the backyard while Jiyoon walked into the rooftop of the building.

 

Junhyung walked to the backyard, that someone has waiting for him. He took a step toward her that face her back. “What do you want to talk to me?” he asked coldly.

The girl looked so surprise when she turn around and look him. “Oppa, you come.” She seems felt happy.

“Ne, so what do you want?”

“Mm, ani…oppa, do you know who am I?” she asked.

“Yes, you are Go Hara.” His answer made her showed her bright eyes. “You know me.” She whispered.

“Oppa, I…I like you.” Then she gave a red prize to him while she blushed. “Oppa, please receive this if you like me too.”    

Junhyung stared at her then sighed, “I’m sorry. I can’t receive this.” He avoided her.

“Do you like Jeon Jiyoon right, oppa?” Hara asked him.

He stopped and turned around “She is my best friend.” Then he walked away leave her there.

 

Jiyoon took a step to the rooftop, she walked toward the brick fence and stop there, feel the wind. “Alone, huh?” a boy said. Then she turned around, found a handsome boy showed his smirk. But she avoided him.

“Where is your partner?” he stood next to her.

“It’s not your business.” She replied coldly.

“It’s my business too since he was my enemy.”

“Then you are my enemy too.” Heard that word, he laughed, show his eye smile line.

“A fighter girl like you, charisma Jeon Jiyoon is not my enemy.”

“Whatever.”

“I heard Go Hara confessed her feeling to him.”

“…”

“How it’s happen if he accepted her feeling and they become a couple?”

She laughed when she heard that word. “Lee Junho, you are so funny. I can’t imagine if Junhyung oppa have a girlfriend.”

“But it’s not an impossible thing.”

She stopped laughed. “Yes, you are right.”

“If he has a girlfriend, he will forget about you although you were best friend since you were young.” He smirked.

“He will not do that. He was my best friend.”

“Your crush, huh?”

“What? No, I said he was my best friend.”

“You can find me if you feel lonely, Jeon Jiyoon.” He smirked then walked away from that place.

“What a weird guy.” She whispered when he back to the ground floor. Junho is one of the rebel students in the school too. He was Junhyung’s enemy because there is one incident that made them fight to each other. That was a common condition for Junhyung and Jiyoon to have enemy since they were a famous rebel in the school.

Jiyoon thinks again about what Junho said to her. If Junhyung has a girlfriend maybe the situation will be change. He may choose to spend the whole time with his girlfriend. The worst thing if Junhyung forget her. She thought about the sender of the love letter to Junhyung. It was Go Hara, a beautiful girl in the school. Almost the whole male students like her, everybody want to date with her. She was pretty, girly, fashionable, and innocent baby girl. If she compare with herself, she was totally different. Go Hara as a beautiful princess and Jeon Jiyoon as a fighter girl. Junhyung may choose a pretty girl like Go Hara not her.

“I must stop it. Junhyung oppa is mine.” She thought then she ran away to look for Junhyung.

 

“She is my best friend.” Junhyung said and leave Hara there but she won’t give up. She ran toward Junhyung and hugged him.

“Ya!” Junhyung pushed her aside. “What are you doing?!!”

“I just want to hug you. You said Jiyoon is your best friend, so it’s fine if I hug you, right?” She hugged him again.

“Ya!”

“Oppa, let me do it for a while.” She whispered. “I need a hug now.” Suddenly, she sobbed.

Junhyung felt awkward. He never faced a crying girl before. A girl in his life just Jeon Jiyoon since he was young and Jiyoon never cry or sob, so he didn’t know what to do to crying Hara.

“Let me lean on your shoulder, oppa.” She sobbed.

“Mm, yes, I mean…just a while.” Slowly, Junhyung put his hand on her shoulder.