Page Two

Rebel

Jiyoon walked into her dorm. When she approached her bedroom, she found Junhyung waited her there. “Yah! Jiyoonie, where are you from?”

“Fight with Sanghyun.” She answered shortly.

“Really? He wanted to fight you? Aissh, that bastard. Why you didn’t call me? If you call me, I’ll fight him for you.” He said while followed her into the bedroom.

“I can fight him alone, oppa. And, can you leave this room? I want to change my uniform first.”

“Just change, I’ll not see you change your clothes. Do you think I’ll like your body?” Junhyung .

“I know.” Jiyoon sighed then her uniform. She changed into T-shirt and short.  She never felt shy to do that in front of him because their close relationship. Plus, she has a boyish character on her that made her feel free with him. She didn’t know that Junhyung almost fall because her action, although Jiyoon often changed her clothes in front of him.

“Remember, you do not allow to stay in my room till 10 pm. The teacher will punish us again.” Jiyoon said then sat next to him.

He laughed, “Whatever. I don’t care about the teacher.” He linked his arm around her shoulder.

“Whatever.” She laughed too.

 

“Yong Junhyung! Jeon Jiyoon! What the hell is it?” Park Inyoung __their teacher and head of girl dormitory__ yelled at them. The teacher found Junhyung was slept in Jiyoon’s room, although he was slept on the floor and Jiyoon on her bed.

“Why you were slept here, Junhyung?!” Inyoung shouted him but they were still in their deep sleep. “Yah! Wake up!” She took her horn to wake them up.

Feel annoy and sleepy, Junhyung and Jiyoon woke up and found their mad teacher. “Wake up! I will wait you in my office in ten minutes. Do you understand?!”

“Ne.”

They giggled to each other when the teacher walked out from her bedroom. Punishment again, they thought.

 

“I will call your parents as your punishment.” Inyoung said after she gave them a lecture about a relation between girl and boy students.

“I’m sorry Miss Park.” Junhyung raise his hand. “ Don’t you forget that our parents will never attend your invitation?” 

He was right. Almost every day they make a trouble, when the teacher called their parents to give punishment for them, they will not attend the invitation because their busy schedule. One of the reasons why Junhyung become close to Jiyoon. Their parents didn’t pay attention toward their son and daughter . They were too busy with their business and made them can’t attend the school’s invitation.

“So, what punishment that will suit both of you?!” Miss Park almost frustration.

“Please, Miss Park, I didn’t do anything in her room. We just play game together then I was too sleepy to back to my dorm. Do you think we were doing ‘it’?” Junhyung talked.

“Always there is a chance for you to do that.” Miss Park stared at them. “I’ll always watch you. You don’t allowed to come to the girls dormitory again, Junhyung. And I order you to clean the gym room in three days.”

“Now, you may to go from my office.” Add her.

 

Junhyung and Jiyoon clean the wide gym room in the rest time while the other students take their lunch. “It’s really tiring.” Junhyung sighed.

“But it’s almost done.” Jiyoon replied.

Suddenly, someone approached her and gave her a bottle of drink. She lifted her head and face Sanghyun. “This is for you.” He smiled toward her. She took the bottle without say a word. She gulped it until bottom up and returned the empty bottle to him. Then she continued her punishment.

Junhyung saw them, he approached her when Sanghyun go away from that place. “Ya! You said you fight him yesterday? Why he was very nice to you?”

“Ne, I fight him after he confessed to me.”

“What??? Confess???”

She nodded. “And what is your answer?” he waited, feel worry with her answer to Sanghyun.

“I said he is not my type, so I don’t want.” She replied that made him felt relief.

“Keep distance with him then. I think he hide something.”

“Whatever. I don’t care about him.”

“Good.”

“Yah! Ppali finish your punishment!” Miss Park entered to the gym room and yelled them.