Page One

Rebel

Junhyung pulled Yoseob to the backyard. Although it’s the rest time, no one stayed there. Because, everyone know the backyard always used by naughty rebel students. One of the rebel is Junhyung that pushed Yoseob to the wall.

“Yah! Do you know who am I?” Junhyung yelled at his junior.

He didn’t answer. “Yah! Answer my question!” Junhyung shouted then pulled his collar.

“You disturb a hoobae again, huh?” Someone asked Junhyung from his back. But he kept stared at Yoseob.

“He was annoyed me.” Junhyung pushed him to the wall that made him fall to the ground.

“Release him.”

“Why? Is it because he was your classmate?” Junhyung turn around to the girl.

“Yes, and I thought he was not that annoyed.” That person smirked and walked closer to Yoseob that lifted his head when that person came toward him.

“Jiyoon-ssi~” Yoseob say her name slowly.

“Come on, uljima.” Jiyoon helped him to stand up on his feet. Suddenly, he hugged her.

When Junhyung saw it, he ran toward them and pulled Jiyoon from him. “Yah! Don’t touch her.”

“But, but, but….” Yoseob sobbed.

“Ka!” Junhyung shouted at him. “Ka!” Then, Yoseob ran away, leave Junhyung and Jiyoon there.  

“That jerk. Why he must hug you.” Junhyung complained.

“Be calm. That is not a big thing, right? It’s the rest time, let’s go to take a lunch.” Jiyoon walked away to the canteen.

‘But it’s big thing for me.’ Junhyung whispered to himself.

“What you said?” Jiyoon turned her head.

“Ani. Nothing. Let’s go.” He pulled her wrist to walk.

Junhyung and Jiyoon are best friend but they were famous because their rebel character in the school. All the students know them. When the students saw them, they would took another way to avoid them, because they didn’t want have trouble with Junhyung or Jiyoon. Junhyung was in his last year in the school while Jiyoon was his junior, she was one year younger than him.

Junhyung and Jiyoon took their seat. Usually, they sit in the corner of canteen beside the big windows. They ate their lunch while one student came approached them.  That student named Park Sanghyun.

“Jiyoon-ah, I want to speak with you.” He said confidently.

Jiyoon tilted her head, “What is it? Just say it now.”

“I want to speak with you, just with you.” Sanghyun stared at Junhyung that stared back to him.

“Is it important? Just say it now.” Junhyung said coldly.

“Yes, it’s important. I need to talk with her, just her.” Sanghyun stared at him. Suddenly, Junhyung grabbed his collar.

“Gwaenchana, oppa. Release him.” Jiyoon stood then patted Junhyung’s shoulder. “Sanghyun-ssi, I’ll talk with you after our school end.”

Junhyung smirked, “Your fans again, huh?” he said after Sanghyun go away.

“Fans? I think he want to fight with me. I don’t care.” Jiyoon said calmly then continue her lunch.

 

Junhyung opened his locker then found two or three prize there. But he didn’t care about it. Although he was scary, but some of girl students like him. They thought he was cool. But he never accept their heart because his heart was owned by a special girl. He messed his hair, his mind always on Jiyoon. He still remembered about Sanghyun that want talk to her.

“What is it? Why he want to talk with her?” He ruffled his hair again, “Aissh, I must look for her now.” Then he ran to find his junior.

 

Jiyoon walked toward her dorm __the school have dormitory for all the students__ after school end. She was lied on her bed when the door knocked. “Who is it?”

When she opened the door, she found a tall guy there. “Sanghyun-ssi, what is it?”

“You promised me you meet me after school end.” He answered.

She turn her head to her room then thought, ‘I can’t let him to fight in my bedroom right? I must find a wide place then.’

“Ok, let’s go.” Jiyoon walked afar from the dormitory, Sanghyun followed her. Then she stopped at the backyard.

“What do you want to talk with me?” Jiyoon asked coldly.

“It’s….it’s about….”

“Did I ever fight you?” Jiyoon asked. “And you want to take revenge to me?”

“Yes, but…no, I don’t want to take revenge with you. Yes, you ever fight me, you punched me that time, but I don’t want to take revenge.”

“You…don’t want to take revenge… with… me? And why you want to talk with me? I thought that you want to take revenge.”

“I…just want to say that I like you.” He blushed. “I like you since you fight me. I thought you were the coolest girl I met ever. You tough but you have charisma and I like it. I like you…Jiyoon-ssi.” He looked to her eyes seriously.

She was speechless for a while. “Do you confessed…to me?”

“Yes.”

She laughed and spoke again. “Ssiro. You are not my type.” Then she leaved but Sanghyun pulled her wrist and hugged her.

She was surprised but she pushed him and punched his face by her fist and kicked him. Sanghyun fell into the ground. He lifted his head to looked into her. “Who is he?”

“What you mean?”

“Who is he? Who is the boy?”

“What?” She asked him confusedly.

“Who is the boy that you like now?”

“Boy?” She smirked. “Nothing.”

“And why you rejected me?”

“You are not my type.” She answered coldly.

“Then what your type?”

“My type?” She confused, she didn’t know how to answer his question.

“Then, I will not give up.” Sanghyun stood and walked toward her. “If you said you didn’t like anyone, then I’ll not give up for you.”