Page Four

Rebel

Jiyoon ran toward the backyard, she found Junhyung with Hara when they were hugging to each other. She felt angry when he did it, she didn’t understand why but she wanted to separate them. She walked toward them but someone pulled her wrist to walk away from that place.

“Ya! Sanghyun-ssi, let me go!” She pulled back and he faced her. Suddenly, he hugged her. “Ya! What are you doing?!!” She pushed him and went away.

“Jiyoon-ah!” he called her but she avoided him. Then, he hugged her again from her back.

“Ya! Let me go! Park Sanghyun, Let. Me. Go. Now.”

“Ssiro.” He whispered. Suddenly, someone pulled him and hit him on his face. It’s Junhyung.

“Don’t ever touch her!” he shouted at Sanghyun. Then he grabbed his collar and punched him again.

“Stop it, oppa!” Jiyoon said coldly.

Junhyung stopped then face her. He pulled her wrist then go from that place, leave Sanghyun there while Hara watched them from afar.

Junhyung held her wrist while they walked into his dorm. He turned around to face Jiyoon when they were in Junhyung’s room. His face was red seems he was mad.

“Why you let him to hug you?!!”

“I didn’t let him to hug me.” Jiyoon replied.

“But you did. You didn’t fight him.”

“It’s not a big problem, right? He just hugged me.”

“Just hug you? It’s big problem for me. Sanghyun hugged you. You might fight him if he did it.”

“Why? Why I must fight him if he just hugged me? Why, oppa?!” Jiyoon shouted back.

“Because I care about you.”

“Care? You care about me? Then how about Hara? Why you hugged her too if you ordered me to fight Sanghyun when he did the same thing to me?!”

“You saw it?”

“Yes.”

“It’s not like that. She was hugged me. She needed it.”

“Then, go! Find her! Give her your big hug! She need you more than me. Don’t care about me anymore.”

“Ok, I’ll don’t care about you anymore. You can date Sanghyun if you want it. I won’t help you or protect you if there is something to you.”

“Fine, I didn’t need it from you. I’m not a child anymore. I didn’t need your protect.” Jiyoon walked away and go out from his bedroom. She walked to the rooftop. The comfortable place if she was in trouble, but it’s different because there is no Junhyung beside her.

“Feel lonely?” someone approached her. It’s Lee Junho.

“You again.”

Junho didn’t reply, he gave her a can of drink. “What is it?”

“It’s Cola.”

“It will be better if you have alcohol.” She said.

“I’m sorry, but I didn’t like to be a drunken boy. I’m not a drinker.”

“Weird.” She commented but received the can and gulped it.

“Do you have a problem?” Junho asked her.

“No.”

“It’s about Junhyung, right?”

“It’s not your business.” She replied coldly.

“Ok.”

They just stood side by side without a word. They stared into the sky, swim on their mind. Until it was dark outside. They didn’t know how many times they were stood there silently.  

“You should back to your dorm, right now.” Finally he spoke.

“I want stay here for a while.” She said.

Junho took off his jacket then put it on Jiyoon’s shoulder. “Don’t catch a cold then.” Junho walked afar after gave her his jacket.

 

“Ok, attention please.” Miss Park spoke In front of the students. But the students still made a commotion. They gathered in the hall to hear the school announcement.

Then Teacher Park took a microphone and shouted, “Students, attention please!” Silent. Then she continued her words. “Ok, students. We have to inform you an announcement. Don’t too loud, ok? Hear me, please.”

“In our summer holiday, we have summer camp for five days.” Students made a noisy again when heard the information. “Attention, please!” She shouted again.

“Ok, for your summer camp, you have to choose your own group into six people in one group, include male and female, and mix between first grade, second grade, and third grade. You can choose your leader for the group. Any question?”

A student raised his hand. “Miss, can I choose only female student for my group?” The other male students giggled when heard his question.

“Thank you for your question.  You can look full information in our information board.. Now, you can search your group member. And remember to choose group from all grade between male and female students.” Teacher Park left the hall and the students start their commotion again.

Jiyoon sat on her chair, she was lazy for search group member for the summer camp so, she decided to leave the hall. But someone stopped her feet. She glanced into that person.

“Jiyoon-ssi, do you want be one group with me?” Sanghyun smiled toward her.

“Ok.” Jiyoon replied.

Choi Minho approached her too, he pulled Junho with him. “Noona, I’m and Junho hyung want to be in your group too.” He gave his killer smile. Although he has a sweet heart, he never afraid toward Jiyoon. Probably, because he was Junho’s best friend.     

“Ok.”

“Jiyoon-ssi, I want into your group too. I’m and Jihyunie.” Doojoon approached her too. He was Junhyung’s classmate, and his girlfriend, Jihyun. She was Jiyoon’s classmate.

“Ok, then our group has six people. First grade, Choi Minho. Second grade, it’s me, Junho, Jiyoon, and Jihyun. Then, third grade, it’s Doojoon hyung.” Sanghyun checked the group one by one. “It’s done, we are complete.”

“Then, who the leader for our group?” Minho asked.

“It’s Doojoon hyung, he was the oldest.” Junho pointed him.

“Ok, ok. Then I’m the leader. But, Jiyoon-ah.” He looked toward Jiyoon. “Where is your best friend, Junhyung?”

“Molla. Just forget him.” Jiyoon replied then leave her member group while the other showed their confused face. ‘It’s not common situation between them.’ They thought.

 

When the commotion start again because the students looked for their group member, Junhyung looked toward Jiyoon from afar, he want to be in the same group with her. But when he took a step to approach her, someone held his wrist. It’s Go Hara.

“Oppa, let’s be in the same group!” She gave her sweet smile.

“Whatever.” Junhyung replied coldly then walked toward jiyoon.

“Oppa.” Hara held his wrist again. “What?!” he shouted then looked toward Jiyoon. He saw Sanghyun faster than him.

“Oppa, I want to introduce you to other member.” Hara said.

“What??!” Junhyung shouted with his confused face. But he ignore her, he approached Jiyoon again, but it was too late for him, because she has own group, six of them. “!” he cursed.

“Oppa, where do you want to go? Forget her, she has her own group.” Hara said.

Hara introduced him to the others, first grade, Nicole and Key, second group, Hwang Chansung, and third grade, Kim Sunggyu.

“It’s nice to become your partner, Yong Junhyung.”Sunggyu said stared coldly toward the guy. Junhyung gave his smirked to him.