Page Six

Rebel

“Then, go find him and say it.”

“Ssiro. I don’t want to disturb him. He was with Hara. And he told me, he didn’t want to care about me anymore.”

“Are you jealous?”

“What? Jealous? No. Actually he is my best friend.”

“I think he always care about you. How many years you made a friend with him?”

“Mm, I think it’s three years since I entered the high school.” 

 

“You are right.” Jiyoon said. “I’ll find him now. Thank you.” Then she ran away left Junho that still sat on the bench, smile and felt relieved.

Jiyoon ran to the boy dormitory to approach Junhyung’s bedroom. But, before she entered the room, she heard that someone was in his room too. She knew that was Hara’s voice.

Then someone grabbed her arm and pulled her into back hug. “Yah!” she shouted. “Annyeong Jiyoon-ah!” it’s Sanghyun’s voice.

The door was opened by someone, and Junhyung walked out from his bedroom and found that Sanghyun back hugged Jiyoon. He stared and walked away, Hara was following him, she stared to her and smiled cockily.

Then Jiyoon punched Sanghyun with her elbow that made him to release her. She ran away to catch Junhyung, but her step was stopped by Hara that stood on front of her. “Don’t disturb Junhyung oppa.” Hara said.

“What you said?”

“Junhyung oppa said, he didn’t want to meet with you again. It’s not gave any benefit for him if he was with you. You are not his best friend anymore. He just wanted to be with me because he said he like me, he want to be my boyfriend.”

“You lied to me.” Jiyoon smirked.

“It’s ok if you don’t believe me. But, one thing I can say to you, don’t disturb Junhyung oppa again because he always unlucky if you were around him.” Hara said coldly.

Then Junhyung walked toward them, he didn’t know anything about their conversation. He looked toward Hara and avoided Jiyoon. “Hara-ssi, come on.”

“Ne, oppa.” Hara said cheerfully and followed his step.

“What the hell!” Jiyoon cursed then left that place. She felt hurt on her chest then without she realized it, her tears were running out on her face. “Oh, god, is it raining? Why it’s wet?”

 

Summer Camp

Jihyun is Jiyoon’s roommate because they were in one group while Sanghyun, Junho, Minho, and Doojoon were in one room too. Their summer camp was placed inside a forest and there are camp facilities such as cottage, games arena, and else.

“Yippie! We have one beautiful room. I like it.” Jihyun jumped because of glad but Jiyoon didn’t respnd her. “Ups, I’m sorry. I was too excited.”

“Gwaenchana.” Jiyoon replied shortly, then she lied herself on the bed.

“Do you want to sleep now?” Jihyun asked.

“Ne. I was tired.” She said while her eyes were closed.

“Ok, I’ll go to take a walk then.”

“I know you want to meet Doojoon sunbae.” Jiyoon said that make her roommate blushed.

 

Jiyoon opened her eyes slowly when she found a guy in front of her face. He smiled toward her. Jiyoon got up then pushed him. “Yah! What are you doing here?” she shouted.

The guy patted his back while he touched the floor. “How long you were here?” Jiyoon asked him and glared to him.

“Not long. Just ten minutes I think.” He stood and approached her.

“Then, why you here? This is girl’s room.”

“I’m looking for you. It’s dinner time and Jihyun-ssi said you were sleeping in the cottage so I decide to wake you up. But I can’t to wake you up because you were too cute when you sleep.” Sanghyun giggled. “So I waited you to wake up.”

She didn’t say anything, she walked out from the bedroom and Sanghyun followed her. “Do you want to take a walk after dinner, Jiyoonie?”

“I’ll go myself.” She replied coldly. “And don’t follow me.” She stopped and pointed at him.

“But I’m in your group so we must stick together.” He smiled.

Jiyoon sighed, “Whatever.” Then she walked again.