Chilly night - Part II

Who You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's mine? Did I drop something?" Charlotte asked.

Ji Yong stood out of his car, he points at himself "Yes, me."  

She smiled.

He went over to open the car door for Charlotte as she was directed to the seat next to the driver almost forgetting her worry earlier on that Ji yong might not be alone.

She took a peep at the front mirror, disbelief her eyes. She turns and check on the back seats. 

"What's wrong?" Ji Yong asked.

"Are you're expecting some one else? Then I'm afraid I gonna disappoint you, I want your eyes to be on mine only."

She grins, smiling from ear to ear hearing that from Ji Yong, she couldn't even face him as she's blushing so bad.

"Young-bae? Is he the one you're longing for?" He asked.

Why is he even in the picture? I bet Ji Yong didn't see how happy Charlotte is when she heard him want to spend time alone with her.

"I thought you might come along with Kiko since you just came back from Japan." Charlotte pouted.

She being too honest with her answer isn't it?

Ji Yong turns his gazed from the road to her. He was smiling to himself, amused by her expressions. Through he barely knew her, he'd seen enough to conclude that she was one of those people whose expressions were a window to their every feeling. It was a rare quality these days. He often felt that too many people lived their lives acting and pretending, wearing masks and losing themselves in the process.

"Another disappointment for you, I weren't with her. In fact I don't even know where is she since we haven't been contacting."

There was a moment of silent as Charlotte feel her stupidity acting up.

"You not gonna ask me where're we going?" 

"Where?"

"It's a surprise."

"Is it a fancy place?" Worrying that her outfit might not fit.

"Hardly."

"Is a outdoor or indoor?"

"It's a surprise," he said. "I don't want to ruin it for you."

"It sounds exciting."

"Don't build it up too much. It's just this place I like to go-nothing spectacular."

 

 

"It's beautiful!" Charlotte said in amusement with the view of their des

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter