Blank Space

Who You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Me too". I said.

Damn! My brain cells, aren't able to control my words from coming out first.

He smirked.

This is getting interesting, I don't expect her to be this honest. ㅋㅋㅋ

He took a step closer. His gaze is looking for mine. However, I'm unable to meet his. Yes, I'm embarrassed, too embarrassed of what I just confessed. I probably look like a fool to him now. A moment ago, I was staring straight at his eyes, telling him I miss him too. Now, I could barely raised up my head. Like as though I'm looking for ants in this dark flooring.

Fine. I'll just give my all.

There's nothing wrong in admitting that.

I brave myself and look up.

But, I saw my saviour?

 

Kiko.

She's walking towards our direction.

I took a step back.

I looked behind him, and I could tell that he can sense who's coming from his behind. However, he didn't turn nor look away from me.

Stomach is aching. Giving me butterfly. I'm guilty. Of what?

They're just friend, Janelle told me that before.

No. I mean we are just friend. We're just merely greeting each other. I hope not.

Kiko clinged her arms around his, "오빠, 뭐해?" (Brother, what're you doing). Giving him those puppy eyes of hers and smiling widely at him.

She's pretty, indeed. How can a mixed blood not be? Isn't it?

This is my best chance to leave and end that awkward conversation. Or rather it was long gone when my saviour was approaching. Whatever it's. I just don't want to stand there any more even if I need to be alone in this club.

I turn my back and about to leave the both of them quietly and unknowingly.

"You're Charlotte right? Janelle must be playing out there leaving you so awkwardly with 오빠. No worries please make yourself comfortable with us". Kiko said, smiling at me this time round. 

It's that a sarcasm? I don't sense any sincerity in that sentence.

I gave her a tiny winy smile as a form of acknowlegment and I turn my back at them. 

FINALLY. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter