To be continue..

Who You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Puff* *Puff*

No idea how long have I been running, yet I still find myself in the same surrounding. I must have been going rounds and rounds like a fool.

What a joke.

Just the same as my life.

Abandoning my homeland, travel abroad to here; to find myself escaping even more. 

 

"Charlotte-ssi!". 

I stop and turn as fast as I could, hoping that it was him.

 

"Here you are~ We've been looking for you". He said with a worried smile.

It's Young bae-ssi. 

 

"Come in quick. It's so cold outside, you might catch a cold wearing so little". He shelter me in with his muscular arms. 

 

I've been outside for god know how long. It freaking minus degree right now and I came out of the club without my coat. Thanks to him. No wonder I'm having running nose now. I probably look like a mess.

Yes. That's what I am.

 

He gesture me to the bar counter and order a glass of mojito for me. 

"Here you go, drink some. It'll warm you up".

He then continue to look around the area like as if he's finding something important; just to offer me a box of tissue. 

Without further ado, I wipe myself clean. Embarrassedly.

I finish the glass in one gulp. I then order one tray of Vodka shots.

He look at me, not suprise by my action.

Well..  maybe I look like a drinker to him?

 

"Shall we head on the dance floor?". He asked, when I was about to order another serving.

"Sure". I answer without hesitant. Why not? I thought it may be an better option to shake my irritiating thoughts off than sitting down here drinking non stop like a nuisance since the alcohol does not seem to be working either.

 

He lead me to the dance floor and make more than enough space for me. Many ladies were screaming and yelling in excitment on top of the buzzing background music that the DJ's playing. He shuffle greatly with the rhythm and his dance just make you go "awwww ~  wowww~" in amusement as we all know he's a good dancer.

However, that night, that moment, he give me the limelight.

To my suprise, I'm enjoying it. I know it's not like my usual self. I always hide in the dark corner so that I won't get notice. I won't need to entertain any one but just me, myself and I. Don't have to consider other people feeling, just being me. In other words, I'm just a plain selfish person.. .

We dance like it seem forever. Unknown fellows came to dance with me on and off. He try his best to protect me from them but of course that's not an easy task with so many pretty ladies hogging around Young bae-ssi like a koala bear hugging the tree. I laugh and joke around even more, enjoying that expression he give.

Such a warm guy. I thought.

"Let's go, I can't breathe anymore". He complains to me the minute he could get hold of me. 

"You sure, you are leaving those ladies without their tree?". I .

He give me that awkward smile, when he appears on TV and can't find words to answer the host.

"Hold on to me". I whisper. I grab his arm and drag him out of the koala land. 

"Have you been drinking or is it the light? Why is your face so red?" I asked him.

"I'll bring you to our room and you shall wait for me there while I go the Gents". He didn't answer my question.

"Are you sure you don't need me to stand outside to be the one protecting you?". I continue my one sided fun.

He give me that sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter