Night Life

Who You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Seung Hyun!". Janelle shouted at a guy, who's wearing a dark grey suit matching with a light blue blouse, pairing it with black pants and a leather shoes.

He almost spill the glass of wine that he is holding onto.

They both welcome each other with open arms.

"이예쁜 여자 누구예요?" He said it while looking at me.

Being addressed as pretty woman by a Bigbang member, it sure is my honoured even though it's just a courtesy greeting.

"Charlotte. She only speaks English". Janelle wink at me playfully. 

"Ah~ English. I know. My name is Seung Hyun, Seungri from Bigbang. You know Bigbang..?". 

"Young Bae oppa!! What's bring you here?". Janelle interrupts him.

A guy with his blonde hair comb back walking towards us, showing off his muscular arms with his black singlet that match well with his ripped jeans and a few heavy looking necklace on his neck.

Janelle throws her arms at him.

"Hyun showing off his limited English again isn't it?". He whisper to Janelle. 

"안녕하세요 샬롯 입니다". I said to the both of them.

"You speak Korean?" Seung Hyun ssi glared at Janelle.

"My korean is as limited as Seung hyun ssi's English". I replied.

We all laughed.

I look around and find no sight of Ji yong ssi. Well it's a norm to feel disappointed when people don't get to meet their idol again isn't it?

"Don't worry Ji yong oppa will come soon". Janelle whisper into my ear.

She never fails to read my mind in times like this.

"Since Young bae oppa is here. Keep her accompany for a while alright? I go find oppa and you; Seung hyun don't bully her". She said and left to join her boyfriend.

I think I did pretty well hiding my fan girl mode off. I wanted to get their signature so badly as momentum but I scare it would scare them off and I'll be left alone which I'm more worry of.

It doesn't take too long for Seung hyun ssi to shuffle himself to the dancing crowd.

Now, left with Young bae ssi and I.

I doubt Janelle won't be joining us so soon, not till she has enough fun.

I can feel Young bae ssi's effort of not leaving me feeling awkward. He try to keep the conversation going and I get pretty comfortable with our topic soon. No pressure. Just random things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter