Miss Hyuna will kill us~

Kimmy & Minnie

Taemin slowly followed Kai out of the Hotel.

“I'm hungry Kai...” Taemin puff cheek.

“give me some of your star money....” he slapped Kai's waist softly. Kai grinned and grabbed in his pocket.

“here we go I'll treat you..”

“I told you, you should keep being a star and then we would get rich...” Taemin rolled his eyes as they two had been looking for a place to eat.

“Hey look over there...” Kai pointed to a little open restaurant.

“Happy Noodles?” Taemin read the name of it.

“Sound good right?” Kai looked at Taemin

“Yeah whatever, we are not here to jugde a restaurant by their name...leggo” Taemin pulled Kai to reach the restaurant.

“Hello welcome here, the best noodles are offered here. Please enter.” a fat man said as he saw both arriving.

Taemin smiled and bowed slightly, Kai was looking around and as he suddenly saw Taemin did the same and grinned. “a table for two?” the man asked. Taemin nodded. Kai rolled his eyes. Of course for two, do we look like ten people ? Tsk. He thought.

 

“Wow we can see how our noodles will be prepared?” Taemin asked.

“yes.. want two of our house noodles sir?” he asked.

Kai took a seat beside Taemin.

“Is there any rice and meat too? Since I won't get sated by a few noodles...”

“yes sir everything you wish..”

Taemin frowned and whispered “yaaaa! The man treat us nice and you? Don't act like this again..”

“What? He is doing his job and the customer is always the King.” Kai smirked.

Taemin hit his chest slightly that nobody could realize that.

The man was preparing their meal while Kai was bored and Taemin stared at the cook like being inlove with him. As Kai noticed this “yaa” he slapped his shoulder “don't stare at him like that.” Taemin blinked “w-what?”

“He is just a cook okay?” Kai chuckled.

“Idiot... I'm just amazed how he is doing this.” Taemin looked from Kai again over to the cook who was a few centimeter away from them.

“We will be star's soon you don't need to be amazed by someone like him...” Kai said confidently. As Taemin was about to say something he got interrupted by the cook.

“Done. Here we go guys. Enjoy it.” he said while placing the food infront of them.

“WOW. Thank you very much!” Taemin said

“thanks.” Kai started to eat.

While the both finished their meals. “I'm sooo full...” Taemin said while patting his tummy.

“When we are stars we will always eat like this...” Kai said.

“yeah but how?” Taemin asked

“hmm .. let this be my problem..” Kai mumbled while thinking.

“See you are only dreaming and fleeing … typical jongin...” Taemin started to complain again.

“Once you Jongin you can't Jongout” he smirked.

“shut up idiot...” taemin shook his head and drunk a bit of his juice.

“Can I join you guys?” the cook took a seat infront of them

“yeah sure..” kai said and taemin nodded.

“so you two are new here..?” he asked

“yeah .. .why?” Kai answered

“Just asking, you like it here?” he looked to Taemin

“eeh.. yeah ..it's nice.” Taemin said.

The cook nodded. “I heard you will became stars right?”

Kai raised an eyebrow. “did you spy on us huh?”

He chuckled amused like Kai just told him a joke. “ahahah … no no I just heard it and wanted to help you..”

“help us?” Taemin blinked. “how?”

Kai leaned closer to him “yeah … how?”

The cook leaned back into his seat and put a leg over the other one.

“Well, there is an SM Town audience in Singapore, they are looking for talented people and yeah so famous thingy...” he finished his sentences by pulling out a poster out of his pocket. “here ...”

Taemin's eyes widen and Kai pulled the poster out of the cook's hands.

“wooah.. they are searching for talents in every country...” Taemin said dazzled.

Kai nodded and looked at the cook again. “thanks for the support...”

The cook nodded. “your welcome...you can have this poster it's only making my restaurant looking ugly...” he complained “they always want me to hang some of those advertisement anywhere in my beloved Restaurant...”

“the third audience will be in a few hours...” Kai looked at his watch.

“what we can not.... we have to go back to the hotel...” Taemin whispered

Kai stood up. “here sir...thanks again.” he payed and pulled Taemin fast out of the restaurant. “we have to be back at 5pm...she said...right?” Kai asked Taemin. “yes and ..” taemin wanted to speak and kai interrupted him again “it will start at 4:15 pm and end at 6 pm so we need to hurry.” kai said and looked at the poster again to check that he is going the right way.

“but it's 4.10pm now! And until 6pm? Are you crazy they would kill us..” Taemin said thinking about what Miss hyuna would do.

“We will just stay a few minutes check the things there and then go again.. don't worry I planned everything..” Kai said making Taemin feel a bit better now.

“I hope so..” he followed him until they reached the place.

“Here becames every little thing totally famous...” kai said.

Taemin blinked. “Come on! It will start now! Hurry up!” a woman clapped her hands to a group of people. “Come.” Kai pulled Taemin along and stand behind the group.

“Aww I can't believe it hyung we will get famous!” a tall boy said which cuddled his panda soft toy.

“Yeah if they accept us ….” a boy with a pokerface said

“Don't be always such an emo... we will manage that..” a cute boy said with his amazing eyes.

“Hey who are they?” another boy which had a lot of eyeliner on his eyes stepped behind them and looked at Kai and Taemin.

“I don't know...” the panda lover turned around and looked at them

“Are you trainees as well?” a blond boy asked which had such a perfect baby face.

“trai--” Kai hit Taemin slightly and nodded. “Yeah.”

“wow cool ...” another boy said which looked like being inlove with Kai.

“Hello nice to meet you.” he said.

“Nice to meet you too” Kai answered.

Taemin smiled.

“OK. We will start.” The woman opened the door and everyone entered.

“So today's issue is that we will play music and you have to dance to it..”

the woman said and took a seat.

The group of boys started to mumble. Kai and Taemin blinked. This doesn't really sound difficult at all. Kai thought. Oh no when we are late they will surely kill us … oh lord... and then we will flee again and again.. I can change my name right away to “Flee Taemin”. He sighed.

“Make a line and the first should step forward.” the woman said again.

“Let us be the last ones..” taemin whispered. “I can't dance... I'm shy.”

“yaaa Taemin.. don't talk bull... you can do it..” Kai glared at him as taemin gulped.

In the meantime all of those boys started and some of them had been really good. “they are so good we will never have a chance...” taemin whined.

Kai focused on their dance moves and copied some to make it look more perfect when it will be his turn.

“Next one.”

It was Kai's turn. “Good luck kai! Fighting!”

“Who are you?” she asked

“Kai.. I mean Kim Jongin.” he answerd

“Good …. music on!”

Suddenly they turned they music on.

Now right, right, left, left ~ Lean to the side now step step~

Kai was dancing absolutely perfect and fast that the Jury was amazed and even clapped their hands. “wow.. good job jongin.” the woman said.

Meanwhile Taemin oh god soon it's my turn … oh no … kai will kill me when I do anything wrong and Miss hyuna as well when we are late... and and I am dead anyway...

“Next one!” the woman said

“it's my turn--?” he asked and looked at the few other boys as they nodded

“Aigoo.. Fighting” He said to himself.

“What's your name?” she asked.

“L-Lee Taemin...” he said silently.

“good,... Taemin .. music on please!”

Her whisper is the lucifer ~ tetetetetete ~

As soon the music was on Taemin danced like he know the song from A-Z (lol)

“Wow wow!” the woman clapped her hands

“Thank you.” Taemin bowed and went out.

Kai was already waiting for him. “and how was it?” he asked excited.

“Good!” he jumped happily. “what now Kai?”

“We have to wait a few minutes for the result.” he answered.

Taemin nodded happily. “So ..our next winner of today are... Luhan,Baekyhun, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Sehun, Tao, Kai and Taemin. Congrats.”

“WOHOO!!” Kai and Taemin jumped happily around hugging each other.

“More information you will find on this poster.. Have a goodnight...” she said and handed it in to everyone before she went.

“So cool hyung we won!!” sehun said and smiled.

“Goodnight she said? How late is it kai?” Taemin asked worried.

“5:30pm … damn .. leggoo!” Kai put the poster into his shirt and started to run pulling Taemin beside him. “we are sooo dead...” Taemin commented.

Suddenly Kai stopped hiding behind a store and pulling taemin beside him.

“Why did you Sto--” kai covered taemin mouth and pointed to a girl.

Taemin's eyes widen “oh .. Josephidsfgadf” he wanted to wave and Kai hit him.

“yaa she can't see you in this way... did you forget 'minnie'?” he reminded him

“Ooooh....” he nodded slowly doing a 'don't worry I know what I'm doing gesture'

“But what is she doing here? Shouldn’t she be in the practice room?” Kai asked

Taemin shrugged. “Maybe this tiffany is the reason why she is here alone..this .” Taemin narrowed his eyes.

“What? What the hell are you talking about? Listen 'minnie' we don't want any problems there okay? Tiffany or not!” Kai said angry

Taemin nodded slowly. “no stress..kimmy”

“Gahd.. come on.” Kai pulled him slowly sneaking beside josephine to the hotel.

Both run upstairs and changed their clothes again to “Kimmy and Minnie”

As they went off their room they saw the waiter looking at them “you look so hot ...aw” he said.

Taemin just flipped his hair and ignored him, while Kai just groaned feeling so stupid even it was his idea. “ah there must be the practice room.” Kai looked at Taemin from head to toe “eww... you look like a real girl.”

“Do you want to die infront a practice room huh?” Taemin said while swinging his bag. Kai laughed. “anyways I will talk if they have any questions...” he knocked at the door and opened it. Miss Hyuna turned around and faced the two as she started to scream

“40 minutes too late!!! Where have you been you two?! I hope you have a good excuse..!”

“eeeh... we had been molested by guys... and they didn't want us to go back to the hotel...” Kai said

“Eh yes..” Taemin nodded.

“Then next time don't wear so short dresses Minnie and Kimmy! Hurry up! We need to join the performance soon!” she clapped her hands to start the music again, while both got their instruments and started to play.

 

 

 

HERE WE GO!! MY 2nd Chapter is done. Feel free to comment and subscribe XD