Complicated

Kimmy & Minnie

After Taemin was patched up by Dr. Minho, Kai had been waiting infront of the door.

Geez... What is he doing so long?

„See you later Minnie … hope you'll feel better.“ Minho said and winked at him.

 

„E-heheh...sure..“ Taemin waved to say goodbye and rushed to Kai.

„Let's flee!“ he said

Kai raised his eyebrow „Why? And why did it take you so long?“

Taemin face palmed his forehead as he remembered.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“You will be my patient tonight..” he smirked

“w-what?” Taemin gulped.

“You're really pretty... almost look like an angel..” Minho said while touching Taemin's legs and looking at his injury.

“A-angel?” his eyes just widen more.

“uh huh …. so tell me .. did you fall down from heaven to meet me?” he winked to him.

Taemin sighed. “Not again..” he mumbled.

“What did you say?” He looked up to Taemin again.

“Ehm.. well we are not allowed to talk to guys..hehe.” Taemin tried to smile cutely.

“What's your name?” He smiled and stood up to get some plaster.

TaeMAN. … I am a man you idiot...

“well... Minnie.” Taemin answered.

“What a beautiful name... and what are you doing here?” he asked.

Why is he asking so much? Urgh..seriously .. nowadays you wont find any good doctors...

“I am part of a girl group..”

“oh really?” he suddenly smirked as he finished. “Where do you give your concerts?”

“what? Ugh... ehm... well. .. I dont know..exactly.. oh you are finished .. thanks I already feel better..” Taemin stood up and was looking for the door.

“Wait.. Minnie ..” he chuckled “I want to see you again... I think a beauty like you I won't let easily go..” he whispered into his ears.

“So … even if you hide I'll find you.” he finished his sentences with a laugh.

Taemin gasped.

What the you ...ing e … I won't hide I'll find you and kill you when this plan succeed. I promise you.

„See you later Minnie … hope you'll feel better.” he said and winked at him.

 

End of the Flashback

 

“He is just creeping the out of me.. I told you I hate doctors...” Taemin answered.

Kai shrugged. “Let's get ride of this things...” and made his way with Taemin to their room.

 

 

“Do you have the keys?” Taemin asked.

“yes..” Kai nodded as he was about to open the doors.

“Oh ..look here ...” Taemin pointed to a present.

“What is this?” Kai picked it up.

“I don't know...open the letter..” Kai opened the letter and read:

 

 

 

 

Dear Minnie and Kimmy,

 

Thanks for helping me when I had a little problem a few days ago.

Oh.. Oh you know here is Jane.

This is a little present and I would be happy if we could meet each other again..

My address & my phone number is on the back of this letter... I'll wait for you.^^

 

your Jane.

 

“Oh this is Jane? I almost forgot her... “ Taemin said and entered their room.

“But we both can't go ...Miss Hyuna said that she will come to check us.” Taemin remind Kai again.

Kai sighed and rolled his eyes. “How awesome and we need still a place to practice for the next coming audience.” Kai dropped on the bed.

“Well .. I can stay here.. with this leg I can't dance anyways..” Taemin mumbled.

 

Suddenly someone knocked at the door.

“yes please?” Taemin and Kai sat up wearing their female things and looked to the door.

“Ehm.. Minnie? Are you fine?” Josephine opened the door.

“OH..Josephine...come in darling..” Taemin smiled. “I'm already better now.. really.”

She smiled and entered the room handing Taemin a rose. “Here ..I hope you will feel better now...” she smiled cutely and Taemin was suddenly feeling so good.

Kai rolled his eyes. “He is already better ...Josephine. Did Miss Hyuna tell you to come over here and check if he is fine..?” Kai asked.

“Oh nae.. she said I should stay here and take care of Minnie for a while until the concert is done...then she will come and check by herself.” She answered.

“oh really? And why didn't you attend to the concert?” taemin asked

“she is angry at me and told me that Luna will replace me in singing tonight...because she caught me drinking whiskey again..” she mumbled.

“yaa you drink?” Kai couldn't believe what he heard.

“ya.. Kai calm down,...well Josephine..you need to be more careful..” Tae said because he already knew that she is drinking since their first meeting.

“Anyways... I will go and buy Taemin some medicine ..” Kai said.

“Medicine?” Tae asked.

“yeah yeah... you know..” Kai winked at him.

“Oh ….ow...yeah right..” he nodded.

So he will visit Jane without me? This dork.

“See you Kimmy..” Josephine waved and sat down beside Tae on the bed.

“Bye Bye...” he waved and left.

So …... What will I do now? Hm....Mom always told me that I a stranger can't hurt me but a relative could kill me...or something like that .. so far I can remember and I need to complete this mission as soon as possible... maybe I just need to ….

 

Kai made his way to Jane and suddenly stopped walking as he was totally shocked.

“This can't be true...” he rushed and took down the Poster.

“How can this be?” he looked at the Poster where he and Taemin had been posted.

“....they took a photo of us and now do advertisement for the SM audience?”

He read the title of the Poster:

 

OUR NEW SM STARS?

Come and try you luck!

 

He looked around as he jumped to hide because two girl who had been passing by.

“Did you see the new SM audience poster?” the girl with blond short hair said

“yea..” the other answered.

“the one with the black hair is so cute..”

“Yeah what's his name you think?”

“I don't know ...but we will surely know more later..”

“I hope EXO wins..”

 

Kai frowned. “What EXO? Who is EXO? … Taemin will die if he know that our pictures are on the poster..”

He chuckled and shook his head as he kept walking.

 

After a while Kai reached Jane's house. He was unsure what he should do. Should he appear as a guy or as the girl who helped her a while ago. Wont she be shocked? Or will she keep the secret?

 

 

 

 

 

>< Sorry guys for the late  and short chapter update. You know school and stuff...I'll try to improve in future! Try to ignore my mistakes. Have Fun in reading and keep LOOOKING FOREWARD XD PS: You are allowed to tell me all your ideas to my story , for example what should happen next, what shouldn't happen ...

Please comment and subscribe <3