Time for the Doctor

Kimmy & Minnie

Taemin and Kai had been in sitting in their room watching some SM Town castings.

„Wow they had been really cool....look“

Taemin pointed to a boy who was good looking and singing perfectly.

Kai nodded. „yeah I know but I can't remember that we wanted to became singers...“

Taemin frowned. „Shut up.. I can't remember that I wanted to be casting for SM-- I thought we will became musicians.“

 

Kai groaned. “Musicians, dancer, it's all the same .. and mow make some space you are almost laying down on me.”

Taemin grinned and pushed Kai that he almost fall down the bed.

“Dork.” Kai said as he focused again on his mobile phone searching for cool music to dance to.

“I'm hungry...” Taemin said as he closed the empty fridge in their room.

“You shouldn't eat a lot even you will get fat...” Kai said still looking at his mobile phone.

“Nice. Shall I starve to dead huh?” Taemin throw a pillow right into his face. “look at me when I'm talking to you!” taemin screamed as he dropped on his bed.

“yaaaaaaa... I feel like talking to my mom! You seriously need to die..” Kai put his phone away and jumped over to Taemin's bed, wrestling him.

 

~~ o ~~ o ~~ o ~~ o ~~

“aaaaaah ~ emergency! Someone is attacking me ! ~ Help!“

Kai blinked as he looked at Taemin who was trying to get rid of Kai. „Did you hear that?“

Taemin blinked „Hear what?! I can only hear my own screaming...and now get ...off!!“ Taemin pushed Kai by side.

„No you moron, I mean ...”

Help!!”

Kai stood up and was about to walk out of the room to look where this noise came from.

“Eyy.... “ Taemin stopped him pointing at his wig and dress. “You need to wear this first...dude.” he grinned.

 

“urrrgh....” Kai almost forgot and quickly changed his clothes.

Both opened the door and look out the corridors.

Suddenly they both saw a girl and a man who was pushing her against the wall and covering .

“Excuse me sir? What are you doing?!” Taemin asked swinging his bag in his right hand.

“yeah …what are you doing?” Kai frowned as he stepped closer to the man.

“Is this your boyfriend, sweetie?” Taemin asked.

The girl gulped as she looked at the man and back to Kai and Taemin, shaking her head.

“You dirty little hoe!” the man said glaring at her.

Kai frowned more.

“WTF?!” Kai pushed him back so he couldn't press the girl against the wall anymore.

“How dare you to molest a girl?!” Taemin asked as he patted the girl who was afraid and shaking.

 

 

 

“Minnie you know what kind of guys I hate them most? I hate those who touch a girl against her will in this disgusting way .....” Kai said as he came dangerously closer to the stranger who started to laugh “What will you do little girl hm?”

Kai kicked him between the legs and smirked. The man dropped on the floor whining. “H-How dare you to hit me?”

“Well this is not difficult...” Taemin finished his sentence by hitting the man with his heavy bag that he dropped down on the floor. The girl widen her eyes in disbelief.

 

~~ o ~~ o ~~ o ~~ o ~~

Kai grinned at Taemin and put his hands on his waist proudly.

“Nothing to thank sweetheart..” Taemin said as he helped the girl to stand up.

“So why did he molest you again?” Kai asked as he looked worried at her.

“I- I never saw so strong girls like you ...two...” she blinked.

“Yeah we learned how to defend our self when we had been little girls you know..”

Taemin lied.

The girl nodded. “Thanks again, by the way my name is Jane. I work here since a few days... I actually had a bit problems with this guy.. it's always the same..” she shook her head.

“What did you do?” Kai asked.

“Well, he asked me if I one of those es who jump with every man into a bed for some money and when I refused he had been angry and started to try it in a different way.” she with a bit teary eyes.

“I'll never find a way to work ...without that this happens to me.” she looked up to Taemin who blinked.

“....” he silently said

Kai cleared his throat. “Well you are very pretty...but why do you need work?”

“Ehm... can I explain you this later...? I need to go now ..ehmm ..” she looked at Kai and was expecting an answer.

“ooooh... yeah I'm Kimmy and this is Minnie..” he grinned.

“eh.. girls .. I'll talk to you later, I've to work now..” she rushed.

“Strange girl..” Kai said.

“Bye bye Janniiieee!!” Taemin waved to her. “Isn't she beautiful ?”

Kai shook his head. “yeah … but we need to focus now.. you are a girl too, don't forget”

Taemin looked down at his fake s and grabbed them “Why so serious?”

 

 

~~ o ~~ o ~~ o ~~ o ~~

 

 

Kai and Taemin had been in the practice room for hours but they don't just practiced for their weekly performance in the evening. They had been always there and started to dance and practice for the next casting.

 

“I feel so stupid dancing in a girl dress...I can't even move... and look at those killer heels..” he groaned and sat down. Kai just kept dancing it doesn't really matter to him if he wearing a dress or not.

 

“Kai … stop now... you will sweat and then you will stink and then you have to sit beside me for the next few performances and then I will sit beside Josephine and Luna. and..”

While Taemin was nagging suddenly Kai ripped his dress. Taemin gasped and Kai stopped dancing.

“Oh ... This always happens when you talk so much nonsense....” Kai looked at the dress.

“Go quick! Change your dress before---”

Miss Hyuna entered the practice room. “Oh you two are already here?” she put her bag by side.

Taemin facepalmed.

Kai slowly sat down beside Taemin and smiled. “yeah.. we had been.. practicing a lot ..”

Taemin covered with his hand his mouth and looked over to Miss Hyuna.

“Oh~ Really? Show me what you have practiced...” she said

Taemin gasped as he looked over to Kai who grinned and shrugged.

“so?” she crossed her arms.

“ehm .. Miss.. to be hones---”

 

~~ o ~~ o ~~ o ~~ o ~~

 

“Haaaaaaaaaaiii ! ~” suddenly all girls of the group came in.

Miss Hyuna turned around and faced the other girls as Kai sighed in relief.

“Move we need to get out here.. before our plan fails..!” Taemin said.

“yea and how? The lesson just started...” Kai groaned.

“... do something then!” Taemin glared.

Kai hesitated thinking about any plans, to get the both of them out of the practice hours.

“Hai Kimmy and Minnie... you girls look so pretty today!” Sunny said smiling widely.

Victory smiled and waved to Minnie and Kimmy.

 

“Can you teach me playing the piano today?” Sulli asked. “Whaa--?” Taemin was confused

“yeah right... I want to learn too!!” Yuri said.

Yoona and Seohyun chuckle ad jumped happily “today is station day!”

“Station what?” Kai frowned.

“Station day ... don't you listen when I talk?” Miss Hyuna asked “Today everyone will show his skills and teach the other what your position is ...and Tiffany is the first one.”

Tiffany stood up and smirked while flipping her hair.

 

“So girls.. watch and learn..” she looked over to Luna who was sitting beside the CD-Player.

Luna rolled her eyes and pressed the play button and the music started.

Suddenly Tiffany started to dance and sing.

Kai chuckled silently as he saw how not professional she was dancing.

Taemin grinned. “Poor her...”

“I don't think that she can dance...” Vic mumbled to Taemin

Taemin shrugged.

“I agree Vic.” Sulli chuckled.

“Oh gosh and her voice.. “ Josephine covered her ears as she started to “sing”.

Taemin laughed and then everyone started to laugh.

Suddenly Tiffany stopped dancing and glared to them.

“What is so funny?” she asked and Miss Hyuna stood up and stand beside her.

“I hope you have got a good explanation..!” she said in a strict voice.

Everyone kept silent.

“Who do you think you are Josephine huh?” Tiffany attacked her.

“Wh-hat? What did I do?” she mumbled.

“you know what you did... how dare you to make fun of me?” Tiffany was angry.

“Sorry but I was ju--” Tiffany interrupted her

“you are nothing that's why you make fun of others and treat them bad... you little piece of---”

Suddenly Taemin stood up.

“Hey... I was making fun of you...not Josephine..”

All girls gasped and looked at Taemin, even Kai widen his eyes.

Tiffany blinked and Miss Hyuna got more angry. “Miss MINNIE! Come here and show us that you can do it better and if not, you will have to wipe for the next few days the practice room with your friend!”

Taemin gulped. He knew that he couldn't dance well in this dress and if he do any mistakes then his dress will rip off and this is it with Kimmy and Minnie.

Taemin stood up and went to the dance floor.

 

“Okay girls, watch and listen..” he imitated Tiffany while she balled her fist in anger. All the girls started to chuckle.

Luna pressed the play button and Taemin hesitated before he started to dance.

Dear God, I need you by my side now.. please make this dress so flexible a possible. I'll be a good girl in furture... what the hell am I saying … I mean good boy.

 

Taemin started to dance and everyone was impressed by his dance even Tiffany couldn't believe it. Kai was sitting beside Victory with a wide open mouth.

The is he doing now, his dress will rip off and then we are so dead. This idiot.

I need to stop him.

 

~~ o ~~ o ~~ o ~~ o ~~

 

 

 

 

Taemin kept dancing and everyone clapped their hands.

Kai stood up and wanted to turn off the music as he suddenly tripped over a bag and pulled Taemin by side.

“Enough now... act like you have pain in your leg..!!” Kai whispered to Taemin.

“OMG! Are you fine?!” all girls and Miss Hyuna rushed to them.

“I just wanted to see something and then... I tripped over a bag and unfortunately hit Minnie...” Kai acted like he was really sorry (but he wasn't at all)

“Minnie are you fine?” Sulli patted his cheek while he was laying on the ground.

“I – I think I broke my leg...” he said

“What? Broke your leg? Let me see..” Miss hyuna looked at him and touched his left leg.

“yea... no... the other one,...” he whined.

“Kimmy you hurted her...” Yoona said

“It was just an incident... “ Josephine said

“I feel weak...” Taemin made more drama to get attention and Kai glared at him.

“Go Kimmy, go and bring Minnie to the doctor...” Miss Hyuna said.

“Do-doctor?” Taemin widen his eyes as he recognised that his plan went wrong.

“yes.. he need to check if you are fine or not..” Sulli said

“the doctor is nice..” Victory patted Taemin

“Anyways... can we keep on practicing Miss hyuna? We have in two hours a performance..” Tiffany rolled her eyes and fixing her make up.

“Dont be so cold hearted...” Sunny said and Taeyeon frowned “Imagine it's you who fall down on the floor and broke a leg..”

“She just want to see her new boyfriend again..” Yuri said

“shut up at least I am not that ugly like you..” Tiffany said.

“Be Quiet GIRLS!” Miss hyuna clapped her hands “Go back to your seats and Kimmy and Minnie you two go to the Doctor..I will send someone later to look after you.”

 

 

 

~~ o ~~ o ~~ o ~~ o ~~

 

 

 

“To the Doctor she said..” Taemin gasped and took off his killer heels. Kai helped him to stand up and went out of the practice room.

“At least we can skip the damn performance for tonight.”

“You .. I really think that my leg is broken..it hurts because you fat potato bag needs to drop on me...” he whined.

“Shut up..I'll bring you to the doctor and you will behave,..” Kai said

“and what if he/she find out that I am a guy?” Taemin looked at Kai who was calmly.

“Nothing .. they wont find it out.” He answered as he opened the door.

“Hello, can I help you?” a tall charming guy with a sweet smile asked the both.

Kai blinked. “Eh yeah my friend's leg hurts...”

“Oh yeah please take a seat...”

Taemin was totally focused on his legs as he looked to Kai.

Oh I should shave them again... Kai's legs look much better than mine..

What the am I talking again? I am a man. Geez. I wish I were dead like seriously.

 

 

After a few minutes the guy came back. “Would you please take a seat outside, here is only the station for injured people.” he said looking at Kai.

He nodded and looked at Taemin. “Behave Minnie.. I'll wait for you.”

Taemin widen his eyes “but but,... “

“No problem I won't do anything bad to you.” the Doctor grinned as he closed the door.

Look at his pedo smile, it would be funny if he would find out that I am a guy as well.

 

“Oh it's not because of this.. Doctor.... Doctor..... Dr. Minho?” Taemin tried to read his name tag.

“Oh I am not really a Dr. I'm working here since a few months and learned a lot, since I'm doing my job good I help my friend who is the owner of this little hospital.”

Dr. Minho was about to touch Taemin's.

“What so you ain’t really a doctor? Okay no problem I will come the next time..”

Taemin stood up from his seat as he suddenly saw Minho pulling him back to his seat and leaning closer to him. “You will be my patient tonight..” he smirked

“w-what?” Taemin gulped.

 

~~ o ~~ o ~~ o ~~ o ~~

 

HEHEH yeah this is my 3rd chapter already and I'm sorry for the late update since I got a lot to do, school like seriously. Anyways I hope you enjoy reading it and sorry for my mistakes. Please fell free to comment.