How everything began~

Kimmy & Minnie

 

Kai and Taemin are best friends forever, they do everything together. They knew each other from the neighborhood and as school started to ruin their life and just caused a lot of trouble with their families the both decide to flee and to became musicians.

 

„yaa Kai! Doing this job will never keep us alive...” Taemin started to complain.

“pssst... we will find a better job but first we need a group of musicians which will accept us..we have both a lot of talent you know..” Kai said confident.

“a lot of talent he says … that's why mom said we should finish our school so we won't keep running and searching for any group of musicians who will 'MAYBE' need us.” Taemin sighed in frustration.

The two had been searching for another group of musicians since their old one had been separated.

“it's cold … “ Taemin started again to complain.

“okay let's check for a last time if there are any places free.” Kai said trying to motivate Taemin.

“urgh..” he just groaned because he knew he hadn't any other choice.

Kai grinned and pulled him to the unemployed Market. (=U.M)

*a place where people wh are unemployed goes to check if there is any job they can do*

 

“Hello are there any places free?” Kai asked very politely the secretary.

“what genre?” the old woman which wasn't affected by Kai's cute smile in anyway.

“Music.” he replied.

She nodded as she started to search

“unfortunately not darling … maybe next time..” she took of her glasses and cleaned them.

Kai could already hear Taemin whining. “yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....what is this for a life?”

“Kai how about we stay here until 6pm and then go out searching for a place to sleep.... I don't want to walk in the -------”

Kai rolled his eyes as he pulled him out of the U.M and suddenly stopped as he heard a fat smoking man in his office talking.

“Yeah yeah … two? Musicians? Ah yeah … girl group? Well … alright … uh hm … okay I will call you later then.”

“Excuse me Sir? Are you searching for musicians?” Kai asked him.

The old man looked at him from head to toe and blow him some of the smoke right into his face.

“you don't look like a woman..” he said and coughed.

Taemin blinked in confusion. “Woman? Why should he anyway?”

“yeah but he was asking because the girl group of musicians who will travel to Singapore… they need two, who will play guitar and the other one keyboard.” he continued talking.

“perfect … .” Kai grinned and looked to Taemin pulling him by side.

“We could act like woman's and when we arrive in Singapore then we flee... and search for a better place to stay.. plus the weather is amazing over there.” Kai whispered like making advertisment for it.

“Are you insane? I would never wear any woman clothing or even act like one... I'm a man, I prefer being in the cold street and try to survive for a few weeks as being a woman in a group and .. and going to singapore and …. flee...can't you think about anything else then to flee?”

Taemin facepalmed his self.

“Taemin c'mon this is our only chance...” Kai begged taemin

“hey you two. … what is? What are you whispering huh?” he asked.

“nothing sir....” Taemin said.

“so will you agree or not? If not I'll do it and leave you here alone...” He said in a serious tone since he knew that Taemin would never go anywhere without his best chingu.

Taemin sighed and ruffled his hair. “Gossh.... you'll pay for this I swear..” he mumbled.

Kai grinned because his plan succeeded for now and he faced the fat smoking man again. “what is?”

he asked. “We will be the two new guitar and keyboard players... book us for the flight please sir.” Kai said. The fat man started to laugh.

“Are you serious dude?” he looked over to Taemin who was hiding behind Kai. “yes .. we will manage that in any way, you know we need to.. even we will hang out on the street for several weeks again and always come to you complaining about that we don't have a job.” Kai said.

“Alright... I don't care... you know there is only a flight to Singapore not back! So no matter what will happen I don't know you guys and you don't know me..” he took a look at the clock. It was 5minutes before the U.M will close. He throw his cigarette away and typed anything quickly while both of the boys just kept silent. In the meantime Kai was thinking where to get dresses. Taemin would surely look beautiful in one of those dresses with a wig. He chuckled. “Here … you've to be at 8am at the train station 77, your wagon is 197 don't be late and don't forget to get dressed as women.” He handed Kai the two tickets into his hand and pushed them out the office. “Bon voyage...” he said and rushed to reach for his train.

“What is this?” Taemin asked and pointed at the tickets. “this is the key to our success. ..” Kai said and walked with Taemin out of the Building. “Success? Are you sick or anything? We are going to be part of a girl group... and sooner or later we will get exposed anyway!” Taemin said while trying to keep up with Kai who was going quickly. “W-Wait ! Wh-Where are we going?!” Taemin pulled Kai by his arm. “We will visit my Ex.” he said. “W-We will what?” Taemin gasped. “C'mon.” Kai pulled Taemin down the street. “Kai I don't think it's a good idea to visit her … now !” Taemin tried to speak louder but he can't since it was so cold and he wanted to hide between his scarf. “Shhh.. I know what I'm doing.” was the last thing he said as they finally arrived in front of her house door. Kai pressed the bell and fixed his hair. Taemin frowned and just put his two hands into his pocket. What an idiot he thought in his mind.

 

 

Suddenly the door opened and a pretty girl stand in front of them.

“oooh … look who is coming to visit me ..” she grinned and hugged Kai.

“Hey baby. .. I missed you.” He whispered into her ear. She chuckled. “you little Casanova … do you need money again?” she smirked and broke the hug. “Won't you let me in first, so that I can tell you why your Casanova is back?” he winked. She nodded. “Sure … Oh hai taemin..” she smiled “welcome... please come in..” Kai pulled Taemin like a little kid behind him as he was about to refuse. “Take a seat...” she said and walked to the kitchen to get some drinks. Kai took off his jacket and throw it beside Taemin. She came back with some drinks and cookies. “Here …enjoy it” she smiled and put it on the table.

“so … why are you here lately oppa? Did you really missed me?” she sat down on the couch crossing her legs. Kai stood up and sat down beside her pulling her closer. “we'll travel … soon … and we need some money ..” Kai said as he started to kiss her neck softly. Taemin gasped as he put his drink back on the table since Kai ruined his appetite. She his hair and smirked. “you know how to pay .. don't you?” He nodded. “Can I pay now? Since we have to buy something and comeback to sleep so that we won't miss our train.” he said while slowly sliding his hand under her shirt. She nodded slowly.

“n-nae.... let's go to my room.” she pointed to it. “good.. Taemin ..wait her I'll be right back … just watch TV and don't do something stupid.” Kai said as he carried her over to her room and locked it. Taemin face palmed his self. Why is he so stupid and agree to everything he says? Actually Taemin don't agree to anything Kai says but he just don't see any other choice. “right back he says...” Taemin took the remoter and started to watch TV. Suddenly he heard someone . He looked over to the room where Kai and Krystal had been. “urgh..... . Faster ….”

his eyes widen. “What the ...” he pressed the volume up button to over hear the sounds.

 

 

 

After a half hour everything had been quiet. Even Taemin fall asleep on the couch. “Hey dude … wake up..” Kai said while drying his hair since he took a shower. Taemin slowly opened his eyes. “wh-what the hell?” he rubbed his eyes. “You didn't even took off your jacket taem..” he said and fixed his clothes. “I never met such a dumb person like you .. seriously .. why don't you always her so much until you get money like a star so that we could buy a place where we could live in peace?!” he screamed. “psssht... be quiet. .. this is the easiest way to get money nowadays.” he said. “yeah … being a e.. why don't we start to host in some clubs and please any kind of person that visit us there. You are so dirty Kai … like seriously! I don't even want to go with you anywhere anymore ” Taemin exploded in anger.

“Calm down … without me you wouldn't even find a place to sleep! Who always saved you from town gangsters and helped you in any situation, of course me! Not even your family... don't forget that.” he sat down counting the money. Taemin was quiet. He couldn't think anymore. This wasn't a life for someone like him.

“Move your we will buy something and head to the train station before her sister appears.” Kai commanded. He stood up pulling Kai by his collar. “I hope for you that this will be a good idea like you said. ..even I'll cut you in peaces Kim Jongin.” he pushed him away and went outside. Kai rolled his eyes and followed him. Kai knew Taemin, he always react like this when he is hungry and confused. The both keep walking beside each other. No one of them wanted to start talking. “Can it be that you are home sick?” Kai asked. Taemin ignored him. “tzzz...”

“yaa.. answer me..” Kai said

Taemin shrugged.

He put his arm around Taemin and pulled him closer to him. “Hey I'm sorry for early but I've to do this... it's just for our best and I promise we will be fine later. In Singapore are a lot of bars and clubs and casinos where we can play or do any other good payed jobs.” he said.

Taemin answered “if you say so...you know if not.. I'll kill you anyway. There is a quote that means 'what happens in vegas, stays in vegas.'” *this means if there happened some crime nobody will know about it*

Kai laughed “we will travel to singapore...not vegas..”

Taemin grinned “yeah something like 'what happens in singapore will stay in singapore?'' Bla Bla I warned you anyways.” Kai chuckled and nodded.

 

Both of them arrived at the train station. “Finally we are here. Look over there...this is our wagon!” Taemin pointed to the train.

“yes.. and now we need to get dressed.” Kai pulled Taemin behind a bush.

“Take off your clothes.” Kai said. “What?” Taemin looked at him confused.

“a girl group … did you forget?” he said.

Taemin was about to talk as Kai covered his mouth. “wear. This.” he took out some clothes from a bag. Taemin looked at them and then back at Kai as he frowned and removed his hand. “I hate you!” He said and took them as he changed his clothes quickly. Kai changed his clothes as well and put everything into his bag. “Done?” he asked Taemin. “I feel like a freak … how shall I run in those shoes? This ain't high heels those are killer heels...” he groaned. Kai sighed “I feel so ...” Taemin laughed. “You look pretty tonight Jongina”

“J-Jongina?!” He gasped “this sounds so wrong...” he said.

Taemin couldn't stop laughing. “Shut the up Taeminnie..” Kai said angry.

“Jongina and Taeminnie. No no this doesn't sound good... we need more girly names.. how about Kimmy and Minnie...?” He suggested. “Yeah why not ...” Kai was about to look for some people because he was too embarrassed to go out wearing this stuff. “I thought this would be much more easy...” Kai whispered while looking behind the bush. Taemin was looking into the mirror. “It is easy .. if you concentrate...” Taemin put on some lipstick and fixed his wig. “Oh god...” Kai fixed his wig as well and pulled taemin out of the bush. “Let's go..” he said. “oh wait … you will ruin my hair..” Taemin said while trying to go fast wearing this “killer heels”.

 

WAGON 197 will leave the station in a few minutes. Please get into your wagons!”

“There is our group.” Kai pointed to group of women. “So we've on board... Tiffany, Victoria, Luna, Taeyeon, SeoHyun, Yonna, Yuri, Sulli, Sunny and where is Josephine? “Ah … I am here!” she runned towards them. “Sorry...” she mumbled. “as always late … tsk tsk ...” the strict woman with the glasses shook her head. “Pardon miss?” Kai came between all girls. “we are the new musicians …” He handed her the tickets. “Kimmy and Minnie?” she read the names and raised and eyebrow. “aha … so you are the two?” asked once again.

He nodded and Taemin nodded as well. “Hmm.... okay.. we will talk later, good, now everybody get into the train. Go!” she clapped her hands and everyone get ready to get into the train. Kai and Taemin follwed them as well.

“Everyone search his sleeping place I guess you are all old enough not to fight about a bed. There are enough for everyone.” the strict woman said. The girls started to giggle and chuckling and reserved their beds.

“Don't forget to change your clothes!” she reminded everyone again passing by and looking if everything is fine. “Oh my god! They didn't notice!! We are in!” Taemin grinned widely. “yeah and this was just the beginning..” Kai said while grinning and watching some girls changing their clothes. “Hot... right?” Taemin whispered. Kai punched his arm “hey... concentrate....you are a girl now! Don't forget and now change into your pyjama.” he said and jumped down from Taemin's bed to his. “I'm a girl... I'm a girl. ...” Taemin kept staring at the girls.

“I'm a girl...oh lord... I wish I were dead.” he mumbled to his self while quickly changing his clothes. “Hai Minnie!!!” Josephine said while peeking into Taemin's bed. “Gosh you shocked me.” Taemin said while covering his fake s. “Oh sorry.. I just wanted to welcome you into our new group hope we can be good friends.” Josephine said while smiling cutely. “ah.. yeah hehe .. nice to meet you …. eh what's your name again?” Taemin asked. “Josephine.” she answered.

“Oh Nice to meet you Josephine.. I am TaeM---”

“Minnie.” she interrupted him.

“ah yeah I'm Minnie.” he grinned as he scratched his neck. He was almost saying his real name. I'm a girl now he was thinking.

“Can I join you here for tonight?” she smiled and pushed him by side to get some space where she can sit. “ehhhh? Don't you have your own bed?” he blinked. “yes I've but I don't like Tiffany .. she is always saying something bad about me and making herself good looking in front of the other girls and they all don't like me since I'm the vocalist and get the most attention of all. But I told them they can have my position but Miss Hyuna said no and then she told Mister Hyunseung to write into my tickets that I'm the vocalist...” she sighed.

“oh. So Miss Hyuna is this strict woman?” Taemin asked.

She nooded. “yes and I know this is not nice gossiping about other girls but … that is life ..this happen when you don't finish school ...you land anywhere in a bar singing for old men or entertaining some rich people... being their slave easily said...” she took a bottle out of her bra. “What is that?” Taemin pointed to the bottle. “Oh.. how impolite of me .. do you want some?” she asked. “What is this girl?” he asked. She grinned “this is whiskey... I have to be careful even Miss Hyuna will caught us.”

“Us?” his eyes widen. “I- I don't drink.” Taemin said.

“oh.” the only thing Josephine could say as she drunk some of her whiskey. “From where do you get those bottles sweetie?” he asked. “This is not that difficult.. Miss Hyuna and all Bars have lots of bottles of this stuff... .” she answered. Suddenly they heard someone shouting “Sleeping Time!”

“oh no … this is Miss ..” Josephine started to hiccup. Taemin covered and hide her under his blanket acting like he was sleeping. Miss Hyuna passed and took a look as Hyunseung her Friend and Helper called her.

“I'm coming … “ she closed the door and went to him.

“she is gone.. .” Taemin said while removing his blanket looking for Josephine, she hugged him and giggled “you are so funny...” she hiccuped again. “I want to stay here tonight.” she mumbled. “W-WHat?!!” Taemin was about to cry. A y Girl was in his bed and drunk and he had to control his hormones not to get naughty and ruin the plan of Kai. OH LORD! Why?

Josephine fall asleep and he whined. “Damn it … I'm a girl .. a girl..I am a girl...” he took a look over to Josephine and bite his lower lip as he continued mumbling “I wish I were dead... I am a … no I am dead... this is torture.” he closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

Kai had been already sleeping.

The next morning.

 

“Everybody wake up!” Miss Hyuna said while clapping her hands.

“What is it already morning?” Yonna asked while rubbing her eyes.

“Are we there?” Yuri yawned

“I need to pee...” Sunny complained.

“go … pee then Sunny.” Sulli said while scratching her head.

“no … tiffany is in the bathroom.” Seohyun groaned and dropped back on her bed.

“I am hungry.” Luna said

“Me too!” Taeyeon agreed

“Kyaa ~ there is an insect under my bed!!” Victoria whined and suddenly all girls started to scream. “What the ...?” Kai groaned as he slowly removed the curtain which is covering the place he is sleeping in. “seriously girls?” he said and quickly wore his shirt again as he got up and walked to Victoria. “why are you screaming?” he rubbed his eyes.

“an insect Kimmy!! Take care!! It will bite you!” she said while jumping on the bed. Kai took a look under their bed and pulled a black thing under the bed.

“Noooooooo!” Sulli screamed.

Kai hold a black bra in his hands. “this is your insects cuties... take care” he laughed and throw it right into their bed. “what a disaster in the early morning... “ Miss Hyuna said and commanded “In ten minutes it will be time for breakfast so hurry up.. and open some windows!!” she said before finally going away. “Thank you Kimmy for helping us ,... Sometimes Vic is a bit crazy.” Seohyun said. He nodded while getting ready for breakfast. “hey yoo! Wake up Minnie!” he removed the curtain as he gasped

“you ! What are you doing here with her?” he whispered totally angry.

Taemin slowly opened his eyes. “What .. is it already morning?” He blinked.

Kai pulled Taemin out of his bed. “Are you insane? What did I tell you? No girls..” he whispered into his ears while pulling him by collar. “No .. no you understand wrong...” Taemin was about to explain to Kai as Josephine woke up and looked at them both. “Yaa Kimmy Good morning!” she cutely smiled.

Kai couldn't believe his eyes, she was really the prettiest one of them all. “eh.. Good Moring Darling.” he smiled back. “Thanks minnie for letting me sleeping beside you yesterday night.. you can come over to my bed whenever you want..” taemin nodded slowly while trying to remove the hands of Kai.

“ooooh ! Time for breakfast!” she jumped down and rushed to her bed. “See I told you .. I swear I am innocent.” Taemin said. Kai glared at him. “Don't even dare..” he removed his hands “and now go prepare for breakfast..” Kai said.

“gosh..” Taemin changed into his clothes.

“c'mon....tiffany... being in the bathroom for so long is unfair!” sunny knocked at the door.

“GO out!” she screamed.

“don't do that or she will annoy you for the next weeks.” Yoona said while combing her hair.

“Annoy me? I don't care. I will pee right into my dress...” she whined.

“what's wrong girls?” Minnie asked. “Fany is being y again.” Luna whispered. “what? Taemin blinked. “Who does she think she is?” Seohyun asked. “I don't know what you are waiting for guys but this is mean...” Taemin said “So I will … get her out of the bathroom.” he smirked. “what how?” Yuri blinked. “I need a needle...” he grinned and Vic gave him one. “so,.... now … we will see … who is ...” suddenly the door opened Tiffany was doing he lipstick in front of the mirror. She turned to face Taemin and the other girls as she ruined her lipstick. “URGH!! HOW DARE YOU!?” she screamed and everyone started to laugh. “you will regret this!” she pushed Taemin by side to go to her bed. “!” she screamed and went to wipe off her make up. “Wow Minnie you are so brave!” Taeyeon hugged him and josephine smiled. “Good job!” she grinned. Luna and Sunny rushed to the toilette’s.

After eating their breakfast they had got a schedule. “I want to see you at 5pm again. We will practise and then after that you'll have your first appearance.” Miss Hyuna said. “you've time to relax during the afternoon and then you have to be ON TIME here... did everyone got it?” Hyuna asked. Everyone nodded. “Good. Enjoy your afternoon. Don't want to see anyone drunk or something...” she reminded everybody. “yes Miss.” they nodded. “Okay … what will you do Minnie?” Josephine asked. “eh... I don't know...I was about to ask Kimmy since I'll hang out with her.” Taemin said. Kai looked over to them “What is darling? Did Minnie annoy you in any way?” he grinned. Josephine shook her head

“No it's just that I don't know what I'll do in the afternoon.” she mumbled. “Well me and Minnie will do something and then come back as soon as possible to the practise.” Kai said. “oh will we?” Taemin asked. Kai kicked Taemin with his leg. “yes we will...” he glared. “oh. Okay. Sorry... for being so clingy.” Josephine said and jumped out of the chair to get ready. “Josephine...” Taemin was about to call her back but then she was already gone. “Awesome now she thinks we hate her....” Taemin sighed. “Shut up … we have got important things to do .. will you stay forever here? Come!” Kai pulled him. “Finally I can wear my old things again.” Kai said happily as he hugged his clothes. “so manly.” he said proudly and wear his jeans and shirt. “here .. wear them too.” Kai throw some to Taemin. He changed his clothes as well and looked at Kai. “and now? Will we flee?” he asked. “Not yet... let's check the street first.” Kai said and opened the door. “Come on...hurry .. before someone find us.”

[ Oh yeah and here we are... My long first chapter is done....how did you like it guys? ^^ please comment and subscribe. Feel free to tell me your opinion :) ]