Reunite

The Return of You

Jinki was sitting next to me.  In fact, there was only 2 centimeters apart from us.  We were that close.  And to tell the truth, I was scared.  Scared because he was the guy I loved.  Heck no, that's wrong.  The guy I love.  But he broke up with me, and I felt sad about that.  Of course you would be, right?  You dated a guy for 10 months, and it was a perfect relationship, just to find out that he broke up with you for another girl.  Also scared, because what if he remembers me?  He probably will treat me differently because of that.  Concentrating on the topic of 'Jinki' I started to choke on my food (I'm that kind a person who gets distracted easily).  I started coughing as the rice cakes felt like they were being pushed down my throat.  I felt major pain.  I must have took a big bite.

"Soomi?  Soomi!  Are you okay?!" Seohyun asks me as everyone looks my way.  No, obviously not.  I tried to respond, but my coughs ended up covering what I was going to say.  I couldn't breath, I was coughing uncontrollably, I was in pain, and everybody was looking at me.  Jessica hands me some water and I forced it down my throat, but that didn't do much.  

"Omomomomomomo!  Hurry!!  She's choking!" Jessica calls out.  I try to breathe through my nose, but that didn't help.  I felt like I was going to die today.  Bye mom, dad, SM, everyone..  Some people ran behind me, looking at me with concern.  This sure is embarrassing.  I don't even know how I can think this much when I'm choking on my food.  On the edge of my eyeballs, I saw Jinki get up from his chair and he patted my back.  I missed this, his sweetness.  I grab a napkin, and cough out my food.  I felt so embarrased.  Why Jinki?  Why... 

"Kamsamnida," I say and bow to him.  I look away, hiding my embarassment.  He probably doesn't care that I'd say thank you anyway. 

"Your welcome.. Soomi," Jinki says with his gentle voice.  The way he said 'You're welcome Soo - wait!!  What?  H-he.. remembers me?  I don't remember introducing myself (a/n : I don't think Soomi introduced herself to her floormates.. I don't remember x])  

Everyone calmed down and ate our dinner in peace, and talked about some other things.  I cleaned up everything because I said it was okay, and everyone could rest.  Everyone left, except for one.  I turned my head, and saw Jinki.  He was handsome as always, standing with his arms crossed while staring at me.

"J-jinki.  What are y-" I said but he interrupted me with a kiss.  His lips touched mine and he started to my face with his soft hands.  I kiss him back, but then think.

"I-isn't this wrong?" I say with my cheeks red.  "Afterall, we're not even dating anymore.." I say sadly.

"That's the thing.  I never left you for another girl.  I.. I wanted to become a singer.  To follow my dream.  But, we're really not allowed to tell anybody but our parents that we're a trainee.  And.. and .. we wouldn't be able to see each other," Jinki told me.  Believe it or not, I believed him.  It all made sense - his sudden leave, how he was talking to me about his 'girlfriend'.  I kissed him and we smiled remembering our precious memories.  

"I, I still love you." Jinki says and kisses me on the forehead.

"..s-same here.." I said.  I felt happiness rush through me.  I thought everything would go wrong, but it turned out really well.

Jessica's POV -

Soomi insisted on doing the dishes, and everyone happily agreed so they can be lazy and stuff.  That's not very nice.  

"Seohyun - don't you think we should help with the dishes?"  I ask her.

"Actually, yeah.  She's new here, and I don't expect her to be like that," Seohyun says.

Hand in hand (we're really good friends), we walk down the hall and were about to enter the floor lobby.  But before we could, our mouths opened in shock.  Soomi and Jinki..?

 

-

 

Hang on that cliff! xD So what do you think..?  Will Jessica block their relationship?  hehe xD Will update after I see some comments ^-^ oh and for @sayitagain.. a cute gif for you ~