Into the New World

The Return of You

The next day - 

My closed eyes open in a slow motion, blinking to get rid of my blurry eyes.  Another day.. but somehow feels different from all the other days I encountered.  It seems different, the feeling is new - but unknown.  I'm not so sure of it.  I glance around my small room, as I see a bright beam of sunlight shine through the windows of my room.  I stretch my arms an get out of bed.  I prepare myself for the day and somehow the SM card got back into my hands.  I stare at it, thinking that this can really change my life.

After eating my small breakfast, I pick up my cellphone.  I carefully dial the numbers that were on the card.  I lifted my hand to my ear and waited, a bit impatiently at that.  The phone rang twice, and a familiar voice picked up the phone.

"Yeobosayo?" the same voice I heard from yesterday says.

I introduced myself to him briefly, and cleared my throat.  "I considered your offer, and I.. I want to.. t-to become a t-trainee..at S-SM." I stutter and sigh.  Clearing my throat was a waste of time.  I felt the nervous sensation in my stomach build up slowly, like how you need to carefully construct something.  I gulped, swalling my saliva.  

"Oh yes, about that.  I really hoped that you would take my offer into consideration!  Is it okay if your training starts today?" the man says.  I sigh in relief.  

"Mm.. sure." I say.  Starting today wouldn't be so bad.  I had little to pack, and starting today will get me closer to becoming a star.  And will get closer to the day when my parents get better.  Plus, it will take off my mind thinking about that Lee Jinki.  Seriously, I gotta stop thinking about him!  He doesn't love you, remember?  I sigh and put my phone away.  Taking a luggage out from my closet, I take out the nessasary things.  Clothes, school uniform, special belongings... and.. as I reached through the bin of "special stuff" my fingers reach a necklace.  My eyes peek at the silver chain with black pearls hanging around.  And there was a diamond.  A diamond that reflected the bright light from the sun.  The diamond was sparkly, and it somewhat resembled the shape of a star.  I smiled at it.  This was probably the most valuable thing I own.  Valuable as in special, not expensive.  Memories flash back of this necklace.

-Flashback-

"I love you, and always will." Jinki says with a smile.  I looked at him with hopeful eyes, and smiled.  Everything was going wrong about me being poor and having ill parents, but Jinki always made me feel better.  Today was my birthday, afterall.  It would of been the worst birthday, but Jinki was giving me something.  Love.  And that's all I needed to be happy.

"Close your eyes," he says a bit impatiently.  I obey his command as I feel his soft, cool hands touch my neck.  I felt something feel somewhat like a necklace.  I open my eyes and look at the necklace.  It was absolutely stunning.  The silver chain and black pearls complimented each other well.  The sparkling heart made me smile.

"Thank you," I say and kiss him, "I love it." 

-End of Flashback-

A bubble forms in my eyes, and hot tears roll down my cheeks.  I believed that sentence.  I love you and always will.  It meant a lot to me, but means nothing now.  What happened to always?  What happened to his promise?  But most importantly, what happened to the love we shared?  It drifted away because he loved someone else.  He doesn't love me anymore.  I try to remember that, but it seems like he was my all.  I loved him more than anything else in the world.  Call me crazy for still loving a guy that was heartless.

I wipe away the tears with the back of my head, and start thinking about other things.  How is trainee life?  Is it hard?  WIll I fit in?  Questions fill my head thinking how it will be like.  As I finish packing up my things, I took the bus to the place the card said (I can't think of a name x]) and started listening to music on the ride there.  Do you know how much I love music?  Music.. music is a whole new worl that has a lot of different emotions in it.  Music.. truly expresses oneself in a way you can't without it.

Twenty minutes later, I arrive at the destination.  I carefully walk out of the bus, remembering that I am a clumsy person, and occasionally trip.  The weather today is good.  The slight breeze and the sunlight beaming through the fluffy clouds.  You see, I'm the type of person who cares about these little things.  After all, they are a gift from God.  Barely anyone has time to think about these things.  That's how people are these days - careless.  They don't appreciate the little things that still have some sort of matter in them.  

I follow the directions on the map of the card and reach the building.  I looked it up and down.  There were about four floors and the building wasn't as big as I thought.  I walked in and greeted a lady at the front desk. 

"Your ... Jung Soomi?" she says with a surprised tone.  What did she mean by that?  

".. Yes.. " I reply, confused. 

".ehh.. nevermind that.. Anyway, the password for your dorm is 409223.  Got it?  The dorm is across the street, around the corner.  You'll see a building that says 'SM Training Dorm'.  You'll start your training tomorrow.  And here is your schedule," she explained and handed me a sheet with a lot of words.  It seems very complicated.  

I followed her directions, and surprisingly, I didn't get lost.  I walked into the main lobby and saw some other trainees socializing.  I looked around and walked into the elevator.  As I walked in, a saw two guys socializing.  And there was a guy, a guy I recognized.  He had familiar, small eyes, with a bright smile.  It can't be.  Please, just no.  It's Lee Jinki.

 

-

 

Kyahhh ~ !!  What will happen between the too?  I will update soon, cuz.. I got nothing better to do ^-^ Sorry for some mistakes.. I'm not that goo with english as it is my secon language.  Also if there are any words with 'D' *pressing hard* that don't have it, it's cuz that key isn't working well...