Shy

The Return of You

My jaw shifted it's position, dropping my mouth open with shock.  My eyes opened wide, my cheeks were feeling hot, and my heart was beating rather fast.  How can it be?  It.. it doesn't make sense.  I stared at the floor, and remembered what Jinki told me a while back.  That he loved singing.  It made sense, right?  That he would audition and stuff?  But then again, he could've done it just to be with that girlfriend.  Ugh.. thinking about her makes me cringe.  I shot a look at Jinki who was talking to his friend.  His friend was on the short side, but if you ask me he was hot.  As, I was staring at them, I felt dark, almond eyes glance at me.  Poop.  Askjdfjksheieixjlfdl.  Don't tell me we just met eyes with her.  He won't remember me anyway, right?  So it won't matter anyway.  I'm just probably useless trash to him.

Jinki's POV -

"I'm probably going to sing a ballad about love for this week," Jonghyun stated.  

"Heh, what does love mean to you anyway?  Half of your time, your probably dating from girl to girl," I said with matter and chuckled.  Jonghyun looked a bit angry at my remark, but laughed it off.  As we were laughiing, the elevator doors glided apart from each other, revealing a girl.  The girl was extremely pretty.  She had round eyes, small nose, and full, pink lips.  Her hair was straight, and long.  Is she new here?  Never seen her around before..

"So what are you going to sing?" Jonghyun asked.

"Never thought about it yet.  But most likely I might write a song, since these week is about love anyway," I said.  I'm actually pretty good with writing songs.  Especially about love.  

I looked up and caught a glance of the pretty girl, and her face was very familiar.  She staared back at me, and she looked just like.. no way!  She's.. she's.. Jung Soomi.. the girl I love.  The girl I lefted to be in SM.  The girl I lied to to leave her.  I was in complete shock, but thank God Jonghyun was there to distract me and give me some time.

"Really?  Never knew you were the type to write songs," Jonghyun said and chuckled.  Well guess what?  I am!  Sheesh.  Even though we are friends, Jonghyun gets on my nerves sometimes.  

The elevator moved up, onto floor four.  The bell rung as we reached the destination floor.  The doors slid away from each other, and opened, revealing the fourth floor.  

Soomi, Jonghyun, and I got out of the elevator.  W-wait.  Soomi?  H-how??  She's.. Don't tell me she's floormates with us.  I-i m-mean.  That would be great.  Well..

"That girls really pretty," Jonghyun said into my ear, while pointing to Soomi.  I don't know why, but I got jealous.  I felt really angry at Jonghyun for a few seconds, but calmed myself down thinking about chicken. (onchicken♥)

"Yeah.." I reply.  Of course Soomi is pretty.  Heck no, that's an understatement - she's goregeous!  I look at her, as she was walking, looking a bit lost.  I really wanted to help her out, but the situation would be beyond awkward knowing that I broke up with her.  But we can't just not talk.  We're floormates.  Floormates do litterally everything together.  Or at least most things.  We have all three meals together, we do our projects together, and we are mostly paired up with our floormates for "homework" that SM gives us, just because it's easier.  

I'm feeling pretty nervous right now.  She probably hates me for breaking up with her.  For leaving her just like that.  For .. for leaving her for another girl.  If I talk to her now, she might just cry and lash out at me.  I guess we'll meet each other another time.

I have this urge though, the urge to talk to her and make it up.  It's because I love her of course.  

Soomi's POV - 

The awkward tention in the air is really making me feel uneasy.  JInki probably doesn't remember me.  I really want him to help me and talk to me, so I try to look lost.  But he just passes by.  I wiggle my eyes, attempting to stop myself from crying.  Of course.  Just like I thought.  I shook my head in disappointment and walked off, looking for my assinged dorm.  It didn't take long to find my dorm.  It was pretty easy, actually.  Well, once you get out of the elevator, there is this lobby with a table, couch, television, computer, kitchen, and pretty much like a mini-apartment.  I don't know what that is for at all, but I guess I'll find out soon.  Then there are two wings.  Left and right, basically for boys and girls.  I knowingly went to the girls hall and found my room easily.  Honestly, this floor is a lot smaller than I expected it to me.

Remembering the number she told me, I clicked the password in and the door let out a green light which signaled me in.  I twisted the knob and opened the door, seeing two girls inside the dorm.  I wanted to appear friendly, so I greeted them in a polite manner, and told them I'm their new roomate.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Soomi.  I'll be your new roomate," I say with a smile.  They smile back, and introduce themselves as well.

"Nice to meet you~ I'm Seo Joohyun.  But I prefer to be called Seohyun," she says with a smile and a somewhat excited look on her face.

"Wow!  A new roomate~ nice to meet you.  I'm Jessica," she says.  I feel like I can become good friends with these two.  

I settle my things and such.  The dorm was pretty much like a hotel room.  We all shared one room with three seperate beds.  It was pretty big, considering there was three of us.  And two bathrooms.  No kitchen or living room, so I'm assumiing that's what that lobby is for?  Hmm.  That's probably why we had to take off our shoes as soon as we entered  the floor.  I took a quick shower and changed into my pajamas - a camisole and shorts, and got some slippers. 

"What time is dinner?" I say.  I'm quite hungry and it's 7:21PM.  

"Oh gosh.  Look at the time!  It's good you reminded us.  It started a minute ago, let's go now!" Jessica says.

We walk out of the room, and stroll down the hall, entering the lobby.  I saw people (probably all from this floor) getting ready to eat.  Other people were also in their pajamas.  Poop, I shouldn't have worn a camisole and such short shorts.  There are boys here for crying out loud!  I got a few stares from some girls and probably all the boys.  Is it because I'm new, or because I'm revealing too much?  Poopoopoopoop.  I sit down with Jessica and Seohyun at the table.  As some other trainees set the food on the table, people started eating.

"Yum!  I love dubboki!" Seohyun shouted, and I giggled.  She's really cute, isn't she?  I picked up my chopsticks and started eating.  Everyone was conversing while eating, while I sat there shyly.  I felt a bit dumb like that to tell the truth.. I was eating calmly, until I realized that Jinki was sitting next to me.

 

 

-

 

Short chapter!  I'm sorry.  I had a dream last night about Jinki!  I love having dreams about SHINee.  Especially when the dreams are so detailed... um.. haha yea, but I'm not erted!  x] I will update soon.  I wonder what happens next... Oh yea, subscribe for SNSD's Seohyun and Jessica! ♥ ^-^