Monday Couple??!

Hidden Love

      Ever since the monday couple concept was created; Jihyo and Gary were brought closer together on camera. Athough they are awkward with each other, they still portrayed a sence of closeness. Many times during missions and games Jihyo and Gary are put together by the staff for the sake of the viewers; but every time that happened Jihyo would always feel a bit akward on the inside without showing it on camera. She always thought to herself how can she be able to interact and get to know Jongkook more without it being strange. At the opening of each episode, Jihyo would try her best to get a chance to stand next to Jongkook but sometimes fail at the attempt.

      One night towards the opening of filming Jihyo thought to herself, "I wonder if I can get a spot next to Jongkook oppa..." "No, I have to think more positively and try my best to be near him and get to know him better!". As she started to feel more confident on getting to know JongKook, she looks up and he appeared right infront of her.

Jiyo: Startled, she says "A-Ah g-good morning oppa!"

Jongkook: Hmm? Whats wrong? Did I scare you? Haahaa, you looked like you were in deep thought.

Jihyo: A-aah ne~, I was in deep thoughts and didn't notice you in front of me and I got startled.

Jongkook: Oh, what were you thinking about??

Jihyo: N-nothing oppa, just about how I will do my best today too!

Jongkook: *Smiles* You don't have to worry about that you always do your best on camera!

Jihyo: Thanks Oppa!

     ....At that moment Jihyo felt her heart thump a little but she did not notice it herself at this time yet.... 

     The opening of the show started and like always Jihyo wasn't able to stand next to Jongkook. Today they had to find two guests at Nakwon Instruments Shopping Center. They had to split up into groups of three by playing the Roundabout game. Jihyo thought to herself that this time she might be able to be on the same team as Jongkook. However, with Gary closing in behind her, she got preocupied with trying to avoid him. Unfortunately when the music stopped, Joongki and Gary clung onto her. While sighing in her mind, she though about how she wasn't able to get close to Jongkook again. Up til now Jihyo never noticed that she was constantly trying to get close to Jongkook. At the same time Jihyo started to become less and less awkward with Gary. Being on the same team as Gary today enabled them in getting even closer together and Jihyo was able to play along with the monday couple joke. Constantly being with Gary also opened new doors that sparked up different problems in the near future.

     The filming today ended really late since it did start in the evening. However, everyone still opt to go eat and drink together. Jihyo sat at the middle of one side while Gary sat next to her. Everyone filled up the table and Jongkook was able to catch a seat diagonally from Jihyo but two seats away. He was happy to be able to at least see her face from where he sat. Jihyo was also satisfied that she was able to see his face. While Jihyo thought of what to say to engage in a conversation with Jongkook, Gary inturupted her.

Gary: Jihyo, here... *he pours her a drink*

Jihyo: E-eh? Aah, Thank you. *takes the drink*

Gary: Whats wrong? Thinking hard were you *goofy smile*

      Not responding him, she gulps down her drink to divert the attention.

Gary: OOOOH! You're a good drinker!

Jihyo: *Crooked Smile* Y-yeah, I am...

      While Gary was making small talk with Jihyo, Jongkook was watching the whole time and started to get irritated. He knew that Gary liked her and that was why he made the effort to talk to her but he disliked how well they got along. In his eyes Gary and Jihyo seemed to have fun, not knowing that Jihyo was not into Gary. Haha noticed that Jongkook was not making a good facial expression and decided to distract him.

Haha: Yah, hyung!

Jongkook: ....

Haha: Aish... *pinches him*  

Jongkook: OW! Donghoon what are you doing?!

Haha: Well you decided to have a scary face on while watching them so I thought I would help you snap out of it. 

Jongkook: ....Crap.... I didn't even realize I was doing that....

Haha: I know, that's why I'm here. Didn't I say I would help you out last time already!

Jongkook: ...Thanks... you are always help me out.

Haha: Don't worry about it you're my friend and I will always look out for you.

Jongkook: *Smiles* Thanks again, I feel better now.

Haha: Eeii, don't mention it.

     In the midst of this Jihyo decided to step outside for fresh air. While she was staring at the stars she delves deep into her thoughts.

*Sigh* Hmmm, Gary is sweet but a bit annoying... aah-aaaah~ I shouldn't think like that... He's a nice guy... then again he's too persistant... Aish here I am talking bad about someone behind their back... whatever, I'll just go back inside before someone notices I've been gone for so long.

      Gary decided to look for Jihyo since she stepped out for so long. He ends up bumping into her when she opens the door to comeback inside. Together they walked back to their table.

      Jongkook finished talking to Haha and noticed that they were walking back together from the entrance. Perplexed, his brain went in scrambles trying to figure out why they were together like that. Confused and jealously angry, he hastly gets up.

Jongkook: -shouting- AH! Sorry I have to go now, bye everyone!

      Everyone else all speaks at the same time saying, "see you" or "why so fast". Not giving an answer he speeds out to his car. Not too long after Gapjin followed behind and got into the car. Not knowing why Jongkook left in a hurry, Gapjin just decided to drive him home without asking. On his way home Jongkook's brain was racking out a reason as to why they were so close and alone together even when it wasn't during filming. By the time he got home, he reached maximum mental stress from thinking about them. Haha had also sent Jongkook a text a couple hours later. However, he didn't respond although he knew that Haha was only trying to help him out. Jongkook didn't wan't to discuss about it since he felt that it would only make him feel even worse. He decided to talk to him tomorrow when he has calmed down... eventually Jongkook fell asleep while tired from filming and being extreemly stressed...  TO BE CONTINUED

 

 

 

***I'm so sorry for such a late update! Hope you enjoy!***