The First Sparks

Hidden Love

      After the previous recording Jihyo declared that she didn't want to hide anymore, she wants to be a chaser on the same team as Joongkook. Her declaration was heard and they were on the same team, at the Gwangmyeon Station they chased after the members and Jedong who was the guest. While looking for the members, Jihyo lead Jongkook towards anyone she saw. Jongkook used his speed and stregnth to chase them down with Jihyo as his eyes. Jihyo watched as he caught the members swiftly. 

Thinking to herself, Wow deabak... oppa is doing so well

      Jihyo didn't know at that moment but she had already started to fall in love with Jongkook. She continues to lead Jongkook to where the members are running, Jongkook is amazed with the precice intructions of where the members are. 

He mumbles to himself, "Hm, she does a good job. I wonder how much she can do in the future..."

      Jongkook started to show an interest in Jihyo, he liked how she was able to work well together with him. While Jihyo was unaware of her budding love for him, Jongkook realized that he might come to like Jihyo as he gets to know her more.

      At the end of the recording after the hot pants were given out, everyone went to get a drink at a local restaurant that was still open. This was the 10th time everyone has went out to drink, by now everyone was more comfortable with each other. While drinking Jongkook unconsiously glanced over at Jihyo a few times, then he started to stare at her more from the corner of his eyes. He was enchanted by her smile and laugh while the others engaged in their jokes and conversations. Slowly Jongkook realized that he had been staring at Jihyo for awhile and glanced around to see if he had been caught.

With a sigh he whispered, "Thankgod no one saw me do that."

      For a moment he simled to himself knowing that he had started to fall in love with Jihyo. The drinking session was ending everyone started to head home, as Jongkook was saying goodbye to everyone he looked around for Jihyo. She was drinking her last cup of soju before going home, Jongkook went over to her to say goodbye.

Jihyo: *Chugs down the soju* "Oh, oppa you're not going home yet?"

Jongkook: "Oh,I just wanted to know if you were gonna go home yet and to let you know I was leaving

Jihyo: "Ah, I just wanted one more glass before leaving." *She smiles*

      Her sweet smile instantly took his breath away, it seemed as if Jongkook was frozen for a second. He snapped out of it and asked if she was okay to be going home by herself.

Jongkook: "You okay? You've been drinking quite a bit, will you be fine going home by yourself?"

Jihyo: "Oppa don't worry I'm fine, I didn't drink that much and I'm not drunk."

Jongkook: "Okay, if you say so... but to be safe I'll catch a cab for you."

Jihyo: *Smiles* "Thanks oppa"

      Jongkook hails a cab and calls Jihyo over. After making sure that the driver knew where to go he says goodbye to Jihyo, he watches as the car pulls away until it disapeared in the distance. While heading home himself he kept thinking about her smile. Her smile melted Jongkook's heart and for the rest of the night all he was able to think about was when she smiled and said "thanks oppa".

 

This is my first time writing so please leave comments and let me know if i need to improve on anything. I will also try my best to update frequently. 

Thanks for reading :]